Web Analytics
Oren Siege 18/04/2009 - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Oren Siege 18/04/2009

Started by our4n0s, April 18, 2009, 05:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devil

let's admit it: we could only engrave cause i've put those amazing items on dark!

kkthxby

(a pitty i missed it :( )

our4n0s

Quote from: CIIaCubo on April 19, 2009, 06:14:59 AM
Ye been 2 partyes there, but all archers dagerboys with deflect arrow lvl 4  mb thats why ? last time, i been playing as archer, you also didnt impressed me
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F4F5O2BV

And dont forget we been defending and didnt participated for siege and  6 clans were atacking same time... so stop teach me about pro bishops and achers => download  next topic video   =>> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0JMCQQUG
lol he s saying that they actually got owned by 1 pt only, our main pt xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
Btw it was after siege, we were 8 in pt
retired

Shreed

Quote from: Montana on April 19, 2009, 01:14:53 AM
2. Cloud whatz up ?? i think i can say that u are still sux :)  sry but its true
i suggest to ppl dont read the other oren topic cause its embarrassing for the green ally ....... to much bla bla bla

PS: big thx to my clan  :-*

Quote from: CIIaCubo on April 18, 2009, 05:25:53 PM

About GreenPOwa :D   They still sux as usual  and nothing changed )

1. STILL  - Our Ally have just one months and you write Still? You were punished so many times in this month but ofcourse "as usual" nothing change.

2. Embarrasing - what is so embarrasing in this other topic? some extracts from the Siege ? where are the part with Carebears?

....I Will tell you what is Embarrasing.

3. "My clan" - i had respect for the BloodList Befor. It was good polish clan, with nice oragnisation and cool ppl inside even if we dont like eachothers. But now its just RussianAsslickers clan. They even cant speak in national "polish" language on clanchat in their own clan! and that is Embarrasing

I prefere to die all the time with my real friends, than use cyrylica to say hallo mates.

We dont have Oren? nahh! But is not yours too ...
GZ to CB again:)
Cya Around!

Montana

Quote from: Shreed on April 20, 2009, 01:48:08 PM
1. STILL  - Our Ally have just one months and you write Still? You were punished so many times in this month but ofcourse "as usual" nothing change.

2. Embarrasing - what is so embarrasing in this other topic? some extracts from the Siege ? where are the part with Carebears?

....I Will tell you what is Embarrasing.

3. "My clan" - i had respect for the BloodList Befor. It was good polish clan, with nice oragnisation and cool ppl inside even if we dont like eachothers. But now its just RussianAsslickers clan. They even cant speak in national "polish" language on clanchat in their own clan! and that is Embarrasing

I prefere to die all the time with my real friends, than use cyrylica to say hallo mates.

We dont have Oren? nahh! But is not yours too ...
GZ to CB again:)
Cya Around!
i think i must explain somthing to your stupidy post    hahaha

u facking noob on oren we ( i mean bloodlist), was only 1 clan LOL u was with ur ally (3 clans) + cb noobs but freak off so...
in the last oren topic u bla bla bla to much cause u think after schuttgart siege that u are better then we xDDD wtf
(but we still own u bitches)

u said i lost my oren ?? lol i dont give a freak for this 8 bogs
we just wanted to have fun and we get cause u are still sux

middle finger high for CB .i. they are like u: a facking noobs

and WHO are you to hell ?? u talking about our russian/polish ppl lol i never seen u somewhere dude soon u will leave with ur noob friends this server because you will not continue to live

and ps my friends hahah im not sry for my english hahahahahahaha freak u

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Shreed

Quote from: Montana on April 20, 2009, 04:05:21 PM

u facking noob on oren we ( i mean bloodlist), was only 1 clan LOL u was with ur ally (3 clans) + cb noobs but freak off so...
in the last oren topic u bla bla bla to much cause u think after schuttgart siege that u are better then we xDDD wtf

and WHO are you to hell ?? u talking about our russian/polish ppl lol i never seen u somewhere dude soon u will leave with ur noob friends this server because you will not continue to live

Grow up kid !
I will not lower to your level

shehan

kidicarus

Well riddle me this... If we all suck and still beat your pimpled little ass without even trying (we went to oren on an impulse and killed everyone we saw except for Valar ally since they all looked so cute in A-grade gear) what would that make you and your clan?

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Furesy

Quote from: kidicarus on April 20, 2009, 05:04:25 PM
Well riddle me this... If we all suck and still beat your pimpled little ass without even trying (we went to oren on an impulse and killed everyone we saw except for Valar ally since they all looked so cute in A-grade gear) what would that make you and your clan?
Shitty players in S grade?

Sephiroth

I'll drag to ur level,just for once,since I'm trying to stop posting bs.

U didn't own us,and u won't own us.Easy,right?.New DOI clan,aka BloodList,with way better gear compared with many of us,can't own us.(I'll probably look idiot with so many "us" in this post).That means ur clan is full,FULL of idiots,including u.Every clan has few ppl who'r (really) good players,but in BloodList,not even that.(And don't tell me that u pwn me,cos everybody knows that only with M.Crits u could do that,and I'm a mere noob).
Still,but not for ever and ever,like ur clan.We'r improving,siege by siege.Some ppl faster,others slower.

And u threatened Shreed LMAO! This game is not Tibia,where u get hunted and,in fact,u can't do anything till u pay.This is L2(did u realise?) and here u could PK him,that's all.And,just,STFU and GTFO!.I've seen way more ur clan m8s than u.I'm sure I've seen u just 2 times.One in Varka and another time in BS.Apart from that,I bet u just go pvping when u know u'r zerging or ur enemies r poor ppl in A grade.(Btw,"who r u to hell?,u'r German,there everybody talks a good English,it seems u'r the Black Sheep).

And u should be srry for that English,u've been playing this game for 4 years(or at least that's what u say)and posting on forum also for a long.And I bet that u've got an English teacher,right?.It's not so hard to learn a language...(And less English).

PS: Yes,I'm bored.

Montana

so again a short answer for some stupid ppl here xDD hahaha (bitches)
sry Sephiroth didnt read ur post fully ;) u are talking talking and talking and talking ....... bla bla bla

then pls say me why no one of u fackers never killed me?  usually u came with some more ppl to kill me because 1 vs 1 u had no chance
and now u cry ?? stop cry

none of u has ever pm me and said come on 1 vs 1 !!!
and so long this day has not come, I will  describe u as  motherfacker's :D
because Im not nice to u !

PS: shreed owned by big boss Manezis hahahahahahhaahhahahahahhaa
ur answer was im a kid hmm  :o

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Sephiroth

Quote from: Montana on April 20, 2009, 07:48:55 PM
so again a short answer for some stupid ppl here xDD hahaha (bitches)
sry Sephiroth didnt read ur post fully ;) u are talking talking and talking and talking ....... bla bla bla

then pls say me why no one of u fackers never killed me?  usually u came with some more ppl to kill me because 1 vs 1 u had no chance
and now u cry ?? stop cry

none of u has ever pm me and said come on 1 vs 1 !!!
and so long this day has not come, I will  describe u as  motherfacker's :D
because Im not nice to u !

PS: shreed owned by big boss Manezis hahahahahahhaahhahahahahhaa
ur answer was u are a kid hmm  :o

Yes,U read it.I don't need to stay behind u to know it.
U don't even know my nick IG lol . And it's not a cry,it's a fact.Do u remember that u used to hit me for 6XX with ur uber good gear?.That's why u thought as SS/EE u would be better.Indeed,as I told u,w/o M.Crits u suck hard,even with'em I bet.U just use Vortex,Promi,and Major Heal.And u can't leave town solo to kill an equal enemy.
1vs1 is pointless,btw,Fure can tell u how a SPS/EE with B/A won me in duel,how not,with M.Crit!.Lovely,right?.

PS: Big boss? Were u talking'bout Obama or what?.

Tired of this,it's like talking with a wall.I bet u'r bullied at school cos of ur retardness.Or u'r the 2faced guy,dunno what's worse.

Vegas

stfu all pls, you have pm for that sh1t.......
its not spam topic