Web Analytics
Anyone sum up current clans/alliances on NM?

News:

Main Menu

Anyone sum up current clans/alliances on NM?

Started by Crazynecro, April 28, 2009, 12:44:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazynecro

Ok so, i haven't been around in like, a long long time. Just wondering if someone could do a basic summary of what NM is like atm, with regards to clans/alliances.

Which are the main alliances/Clans? Which old clans went into make them? Which side is fun and friendly? :D

Wanna get an ideaaa of such things.
Nightmare
TehPwnage: Hierophant/Arcana lord
Malus: Soultaker/Hell knight // Cardinal
evaliZe: Phantom ranger/Phantom summoner
Muslim: Hawkeye/Warlord

Hellbound
Dan: Storm Screamer

WindPhoenix

Heroes + Sheva + EvilBunnies = Temp alliance. they are the eternal enemies of the v3 remnants (mostly Carebears but also some BM)
Carebears are waging war against almost anyone (last time i checked)
BadManners and FTR are in a new ally, called RedneckRampage. those are basically FTR, old U4, some v3
Envy (does it still exist?) is the lagacy of SINS, but most of it was absorbed my CB

Bottom line, the server is in coma stage 4.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Crazynecro

I see, so RedneckRampage would be the place? :)

Or, is the server totally dead + not worth playing nowadays? :D
Nightmare

Hellbound

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Crazynecro on April 28, 2009, 01:02:42 AM
I see, so RedneckRampage would be the place? :)

Or, is the server totally dead + not worth playing nowadays? :D
well it depends. if you want to fight one clan vs all server and die like a pro, choose Carebears. Most of your old mates are there.
If you want to have a chance against Temp, join RR, you have some of your old mates there as well (like Deni, Velius, me etc)
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Crazynecro

who from the old players are in carebears?

And, who else in your ally? Tempted to start playing a bit again, maybe make a new char for it or something.
Nightmare

Hellbound

TomekAlmighty

Hi fag!

I dont know how the sieges look like but i heard they arent that bad, so im gonna play just for sieges like some of the old dudes that came back along with asgaluz...

Its funny that many old players came back during these 2 weeks lol
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Neozinhu

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Crazynecro

Sieges still on saturdays? Might start playing just them when i'm not out. Wouldn't get to play much 'cos of new job and shittt.

Problem is, i wanna sorc/pp aha. Just CBA to level, 3rd class, noblesse it. So i'm not sure yet. : )

Hi veliuzzzz nooooob.
Nightmare

Hellbound

Baloo

Quote from: Crazynecro on April 28, 2009, 01:12:14 AM
Sieges still on saturdays? Might start playing just them when i'm not out. Wouldn't get to play much 'cos of new job and shittt.

Problem is, i wanna sorc/pp aha. Just CBA to level, 3rd class, noblesse it. So i'm not sure yet. : )

Hi veliuzzzz nooooob.

I can lend you a l33t noble sorc/pp maybe even hero in 3 days, if you give me some e-penis! (am not gay)
Btw join CB.
Thamina lBaloo Kilhina GreenieFrog (main)

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bun.png][/URL]

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedobear05.jpg][/URL]

jygh

Quote from: Crazynecro on April 28, 2009, 12:44:21 AM
Ok so, i haven't been around in like, a long long time. Just wondering if someone could do a basic summary of what NM is like atm, with regards to clans/alliances.

Which are the main alliances/Clans? Which old clans went into make them? Which side is fun and friendly? :D

Wanna get an ideaaa of such things.
dont come back malus its waste of time those days lol.... sieges r boring as hell . ppls r not loging for it anymore cuz there is no fun being zerged heh . every day is the same shit , u can find pvp only on baium or vs few other ppls on varka from time to time ........ iff u want more info just pm me on ma  "yahoo "
  Nightmare 30x

Furesy

Ozukyz

Quote from: jygh on April 28, 2009, 04:55:17 AM
dont come back malus its waste of time those days lol.... sieges r boring as hell . ppls r not loging for it anymore cuz there is no fun being zerged heh . every day is the same shit , u can find pvp only on baium or vs few other ppls on varka from time to time ........ iff u want more info just pm me on ma  "yahoo "

nice example of emo XD
[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]