Web Analytics
Anyone sum up current clans/alliances on NM? - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Anyone sum up current clans/alliances on NM?

Started by Crazynecro, April 28, 2009, 12:44:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khaot

AmunZen

Quote from: Crazynecro on April 28, 2009, 01:02:42 AM
I see, so RedneckRampage would be the place? :)

Or, is the server totally dead + not worth playing nowadays? :D
even though im not playing i can guess that the only worth playing are the sieges and maybe the olympiads if uve a good char.. other then that i dont believe there are much if any mass pvps out there..  or even if a good pvp starts the Zergs will be there pretty fast

Sali

Quote from: AmunZen on April 28, 2009, 10:29:03 PM
even though im not playing i can guess that the only worth playing are the sieges and maybe the olympiads if uve a good char.. other then that i dont believe there are much if any mass pvps out there..  or even if a good pvp starts the Zergs will be there pretty fast
and ur totaly wrong. Sieges sux bcos of zerg, ofc its always funny to go somewhere just to get some frags but after few rushes whole Temp will chase ur pt :P. Oly sux (my opinion) if u have char, luck to get agu (with good agu u dont even need skill to play :P hay Altheo :P ) u can get enought points to feed whole ur clan ( hi altheo xD) so there is no more normal competition at oly. And varka pvp are still da best, ofc most of time there is only few newbs like Piskal but for example yesterday we had lot of fun during "3 sides" pvp :P.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Defoe

Quote from: Zuluman on April 28, 2009, 08:40:01 PM
When we PvP in varka we often have no BP... But anyway... you wanna put us down because we are organised and active enough always to have fullbuffs and a BP??? Again just a sign that CB ftw..
I didnt said nothing bad about ur organisations, I just whanted to say that like 90% CB will not leave town w/o full buff and bp.
p.s. wellcomeback Malus... tonight was fun :)

Crazynecro

Cheers buddy, and yeah - it was actually really enjoyable. Just need to sort my set and i'll be happy :)

Nightmare
TehPwnage: Hierophant/Arcana lord
Malus: Soultaker/Hell knight // Cardinal
evaliZe: Phantom ranger/Phantom summoner
Muslim: Hawkeye/Warlord

Hellbound
Dan: Storm Screamer

Mohit0

quote from Restive

"Next time you quote... do it right...  I'm neither a kid nor am I an almost king retard, whatever this means... I just hardly ever feel like playing with brainless mugs (aye, this one refers to you)."

i am just wondering how much  "pain" u have inside you and  talking like this,  ( a friend asking y to help him at pvps and yr answer was that i metioned before, i mean even if i was yr 1st enemy/hater/n44b/loser/etc... its lame say such thing)
you know that after those words u told me  i couldnt even sleep at nights? :P :D
anyway , kisses for everyone :-*

there is life before death?

cthon

Quote from: Mohit0 on April 29, 2009, 02:31:05 AM
quote from Restive

"Next time you quote... do it right...  I'm neither a kid nor am I an almost king retard, whatever this means... I just hardly ever feel like playing with brainless mugs (aye, this one refers to you)."

i am just wondering how much  "pain" u have inside you and  talking like this,  ( a friend asking y to help him at pvps and yr answer was that i metioned before, i mean even if i was yr 1st enemy/hater/n44b/loser/etc... its lame say such thing)
you know that after those words u told me  i couldnt even sleep at nights? :P :D

that friend was mikey and he came back that day so he didn't knew what scumbag asslicker u are...
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Deavon

Quote from: Defoe on April 29, 2009, 02:18:53 AM
I didnt said nothing bad about ur organisations, I just whanted to say that like 90% CB will not leave town w/o full buff and bp.
p.s. wellcomeback Malus... tonight was fun :)

whats wrong to playing full buffed i dont get it.
If that 90% was 100% i would be happy .

Mohit0

Quote from: cthon on April 29, 2009, 02:49:37 AM
that friend was mikey and he came back that day so he didn't knew what scumbag asslicker u are...

ye i am scumbag(writting withought know what means :P)  cause i rape yr ass, anyway even if y are right still lame words...
just isnt bad to  act like human sometimes...

there is life before death?

legendblack

Quote from: Mohit0 on April 29, 2009, 03:15:58 AM
ye i am scumbag(writting withought know what means :P)  cause i rape yr ass, anyway even if y are right still lame words...
just isnt bad to  act like human sometimes...

Hmmmm MOHITO is a dony man and is a mercenario men ....   ;D  who is MOHITO Katamorrons or FTR men ??? jajajajjaa ahhh MOHITO need clean u main  :-*
[URL=http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=firmalegendblackhs8.jpg][/URL]

Zuluman

Quote from: Mohit0 on April 29, 2009, 02:31:05 AM

LOL, you kill max one person at a time, you stand around wait for all to flag then if your lucky you get an m.crit and kill someone before sum1 puts 5k on your ass.

Tonight was fun, hopefully tmps can keep it up xD

^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

kidicarus

Quote from: Khaot on April 28, 2009, 09:14:22 PM
like healer or person? dont get it your point about afk  :-*

As a healer :P How can i be "away from keyboard" as a person?

But it seems like our powerarchers can handle PvP's quite nicely with only CP pots keeping them alive^^ With me backing them up they become to powerfull anyway ;)

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]