Web Analytics
Anyone sum up current clans/alliances on NM? - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Anyone sum up current clans/alliances on NM?

Started by Crazynecro, April 28, 2009, 12:44:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mohit0

Quote from: Baloo on April 30, 2009, 01:40:18 AM

Lol I couldn't even imagine you wouldn't understand what I meant.. Read again and maybe you're gonna delete your post.
Btw, am I spamming the forum all the day long ? haha don't make me laugh, I'm posting what... 1 post a day ? Maybe more when there's an interesting topic...
While you wanted to prove I was a child (which is not that true tbh), you simply showed up you were totally retarded. hf

Quote from: Mohit0 on April 30, 2009, 01:38:56 AM
ye i missunderstand cause he didnt put question mark at his first sentence, sorry
that was the only i didnt get :D
k now? maybe u must write normally and not like "!!!111!!!11"

maybe u are not a kid but u act like....Anyway!! dont care if u r kid or no lol that isnt the point,  so u found interesting topic and u must comment at my text too? and what a comment!!!  "so pro"
i get bored of smart guys like you... maybe i must stop replying at each noob who refer at my name

there is life before death?

Baloo

Quote from: Mohit0 on April 30, 2009, 01:49:26 AM
k now? maybe u must write normally and not like "!!!111!!!11"

maybe u are not a kid but u act like....Anyway!! dont care if u r kid or no lol that isnt the point,  so u found interesting topic and u must comment at my text too? and what a comment!!!  "so pro"
i get bored of smart guys like you... maybe i must stop replying at each noob who refer at my name

k so you admit I'm smart at least!
The "1!!1!111!1" shit was made on purpose, to make you understand I was actually ironic.
And btw, I made my post before your post this one :
Quote from: Mohit0 on April 30, 2009, 01:38:56 AM
ye i missunderstand cause he didnt put question mark at his first sentence, sorry
that was the only i didnt get :D

but I simply got pwnt by the "warning someone posted another reply shit".
Ah and where da hell do I act like a kid ? Did I ask for candies ?
Thamina lBaloo Kilhina GreenieFrog (main)

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bun.png][/URL]

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedobear05.jpg][/URL]

cofo

Ofc Altheo is noob with noob agu but still i think he would pwn 90% of ppl posting here if they had equal char :)
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

Sephiroth

Quote from: cofo on April 30, 2009, 12:33:41 PM
Ofc Altheo is noob with noob agu but still i think he would pwn 90% of ppl posting here if they had equal char :)

Equal gear,equal char,no aug.

Sali

Quote from: Baloo on April 30, 2009, 01:40:18 AM
A person w/o any skill would get pwnt actually, just check every ee/sws which have been created after poola ownt oly... How many had more than 100 pts ? Only 1, maybe 2 ;P
Anyway, that's true that such a good augment helps a lot ^^

im talking about LayMeDown atm and as i saw and felt myself he need 10-15 seconds to burn whole mana from enemy,  and enemy w/o mana can stand and start cry :P therefore he can be killed just by lethal or some combo of crits from tyrant/glad. So he just need to use 1 button.  So there is huge difrence betwen Poola and LayMe playstyle...
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Saorin

enough of this nonsense

we all know that i am the pro and we all also knwo that mages CANNOT take down archer without

A) being smart USING YOUR SKILLS NOT JUST YOUR NUKES freakING IDIOTS, try debuffing, or maybe u can continue to be shit out of luck assholes that jsut bitch and cry and talk shit on forums/
B) get a lucky mage crit.

ajajajaja hahahaha xaxaxaxax

if i ever find some time i'll be coming back, lately lots of shit happening in my life and it's jsut not gonna happen right now.  but cheers to all my mates and keep having fun and talking shit

~saorin THE se/sk
Saorin     SE//SK 79/79main   noble//PR  - - Sa0rin   AW/BD 79/79main  --  0wNz     Bish//TH  :P c4 ownZor  --   Zizzifixer    SWS/EE

If they ask you to believe it question whether it's true
                           If they ask you to achieve, is it for them or for you?

Sephiroth

Quote from: Saorin on May 01, 2009, 09:30:45 AM
enough of this nonsense

we all know that i am the pro and we all also knwo that mages CANNOT take down archer without

A) being smart USING YOUR SKILLS NOT JUST YOUR NUKES freakING IDIOTS, try debuffing, or maybe u can continue to be shit out of luck assholes that jsut bitch and cry and talk shit on forums/
B) get a lucky mage crit.

ajajajaja hahahaha xaxaxaxax

if i ever find some time i'll be coming back, lately lots of shit happening in my life and it's jsut not gonna happen right now.  but cheers to all my mates and keep having fun and talking shit

~saorin THE se/sk

Continue like this,and u'll be the new Manezis! Congratulations!

Khaot

Quote from: Sephiroth on May 01, 2009, 10:09:26 AM

90% like always is OFFTOPIC..

Crazynecro: just do not play mage, better archer (their critic is better, mage critic damage is more less sux)

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Sephiroth on May 01, 2009, 10:09:26 AM

Hes being sarcastic lol
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Sephiroth

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Sephiroth on May 01, 2009, 12:40:50 PM
So he's sarcastic in all his posts =O

Not in all but often, belive me i know him ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Sephiroth