Web Analytics
Anyone sum up current clans/alliances on NM? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Anyone sum up current clans/alliances on NM?

Started by Crazynecro, April 28, 2009, 12:44:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FeelmyBow

~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Diver

Quote from: WindPhoenix on April 28, 2009, 01:05:58 AM
well it depends. if you want to fight one clan vs all server and die like a pro, choose Carebears. Most of your old mates are there.
If you want to have a chance against Temp, join RR, you have some of your old mates there as well (like Deni, Velius, me etc)
Blood List have more chance against Temp than ftr...

TomekAlmighty

Why dont you people stop whining about getting zerged? There is always an option to create another 1 or 2 allys and beat em up. Get over you freaking ego and make another zerg insted of crying about it and saying we fight with low numbers so we pwn! I bet the server would be more interesting and i bet you would have more fun too  ;)

I really hope you guys do that some day since whining wont bring you anywhere  ::)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

kidicarus

War with everyone > War with some

Ideally everyone would have fists above their head and we would have a huge arena^^ (join CB)

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Zuluman

I started playing here a few weeks ago so here is what I seen from my new CB point of view..

Temps generally don't leave town unless an epic RB is up or siege, when they do leave town they have to have 3 parties max. Why??? Because anything less than 3 parties will be swatted by 1 party of CB who are always out looking for PvP.

RedNeckRampage occasioanlly come out of town although they usually get pawned by temps, CB and the temp dogs. Don't see many FTR around though and BM don't accept any wars :/

CB, we are trying to be a 1 clan ally XD... If it aint a pedoBear we war it and kill it. Equal numbers we never lose even when the enemy is 2:1 we never lose, its when temps start to call their zerg  >:( >:( >:(

Then we got the left over people like Marvels and KataMORONS and Synd1cate.. these clans got no balls at all, won't accept any wars, won't flag.... they just wait till your in a mass PvP then come and try to kill you on an unclanned orc   :D :D :D

If you wanna join the most skilled players and get lots and lots of frags CB is the best, if u wanna stand around in town doing freak all till bauim spawns... join the rest XD
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

iNs

dddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan you ghhhhhhhhhhay.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Endorama

Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

FeelmyBow

Quote from: trooperXkoki on April 28, 2009, 01:48:33 PM
if you wanna zerg forum join CB

if your in desperate need of attention by posting bb msg on forum while you didn't leave for 1 sec.
/friendinvite trooperxkoki
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

cthon

Quote from: FeelmyBow on April 28, 2009, 01:58:11 PM
if your in desperate need of attention by posting bb msg on forum while you didn't leave for 1 sec.
/friendinvite trooperxkoki

anyway who the fuk is this troper retard in game?
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

iNs

Quote from: cthon on April 28, 2009, 03:09:09 PM
anyway who the fuk is this troper retard in game?

trooperxkoki aka 5 - 7k on the face.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Crazynecro

Ballooooooo. I may just take you up on that offer :O

Thinking that char could be fun to play tbh, me like prominences. <3
Nightmare
TehPwnage: Hierophant/Arcana lord
Malus: Soultaker/Hell knight // Cardinal
evaliZe: Phantom ranger/Phantom summoner
Muslim: Hawkeye/Warlord