The so called Temp and how to pwn it - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

The so called Temp and how to pwn it

Started by lucifsg, May 06, 2009, 12:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montana

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on May 06, 2009, 02:02:21 PM
But why cant you join the force (ftr,bm,cb), cuz some individuals hate some people of the other clan? Lol, big deal, a good clan/ally leader should have his clan members under control. I still dont know whats such a problem of beeing in the same ally with some clan where you disslike some people. There were billions of times when i didnt like someone in our ally so i just ignored him and didnt bother even when he was posting retarded stuff on the ally chat or here on forum, cuz at the end we needed each other to fight against other allys.

Some people just take this game way too serius lol
exceptionally i agree with Tomek...
this is the point: clan leaders dont have the clan members under control...

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Ondall

Big words Tomekz0r but I'm sure u realize that not everyone can be same as Greg...  :P  it's all about politics...well maybe 20% because of some private shits between ally members
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

prophecy

Exactly Ondall, Sins was an awsome clan and an awsome alliance cuz of Asgalus period, he did what was needed to keep his troops under control, its like country leaders, they cannot be loved by everyone....but do stuff to please the majority. And if Asga has enough time to put in the new clan Epic it will do great things too and for sure we will fight against the zerg :) like we always did :)
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp
and 5 more subbed char...

Ecthelion

Tomek got the point, nice one.... +1 ;)
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Ecthelion31 - SWS/SR + GL
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

Sali

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on May 06, 2009, 02:36:58 PM
Im not saying that some clans can work together forever... In c3/c4 times you needed to watch out who you had in clan or in ally cuz you droped your stuff alot while being killed by raids/mobs and there were many scamers arround, those were alot of times the reason why clans got kicked from allys...
But now its different. You only drop from being pk and if you dont trust people in your ally you just dont pk near em. If you want to have a chance against a zerg, you can only fight them with a zerg or cry about getting ganked everywhere.

Just forget your "we pwn with low numbers pride" and create an ally that has almost the same numbers as temp or if its not gonna work out you can always create a bigger zerg and destroy em
well ur saying like we never tried to make ally, BUT its kinda hard now since there are no more clans to ally with them. Remaking ally that was disolved few weeks ago... it will be disolved again, just in shorter time if ppl wont change their behaves. I wont blame any1 for that, fault is betwen all 3 clans, and since no1 is trying to change smthing we can keep dreaming about some ally.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Sali on May 06, 2009, 04:31:47 PM
well ur saying like we never tried to make ally, BUT its kinda hard now since there are no more clans to ally with them. Remaking ally that was disolved few weeks ago... it will be disolved again, just in shorter time if ppl wont change their behaves. I wont blame any1 for that, fault is betwen all 3 clans, and since no1 is trying to change smthing we can keep dreaming about some ally.

What about the new green ally than is forming up? I think they are against temp too arent they? And it all depends on the clan leaders of the 3 clans, not on members, so its up to them.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Sali

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on May 06, 2009, 04:37:09 PM
What about the new green ally than is forming up? I think they are against temp too arent they? And it all depends on the clan leaders of the 3 clans, not on members, so its up to them.
duno, i wont sound like idiot but that green ally isnt strong enought to kill any1... and well, leaders have their part to do, but if some ppl (not the leader) will keep doing shits around even best leader have nothing to do.

Deavon

I did nt read almost any post cause i simply dont give a freak about ur retarted opinion(temps) you can kill all epic and stuff but male me a favor and come daily to varka /BS  cause its hard for to move bots to ur camping spots (epic bosses) since you dont going out of town if its not for an epic raid.

Triuferkkk

Quote from: DarkMagician on May 06, 2009, 04:51:06 PM
lololol PPL godamn stop this sh1t, don't u have life?? its beatifull day out go make some fun. There is no server since 1 day and u have started to fight in forum lol this is the pathetic.
cold, rain :/

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Sali on May 06, 2009, 04:41:00 PM
duno, i wont sound like idiot but that green ally isnt strong enought to kill any1... and well, leaders have their part to do, but if some ppl (not the leader) will keep doing shits around even best leader have nothing to do.

I heard they have alot of online people and you cant tell me that they make no difference. 5 partys of A grade people can for sure make a big difference in fighting 100 temps. (i dont know how many they are and i dont know how skilled and geared they are, cuz i dont know em, im just giving an example).

Best leader would make him stop doing shit or if he would still do it he would kick him.  :)

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Sali

Quote from: DarkMagician on May 06, 2009, 04:51:06 PM
lololol PPL godamn stop this sh1t, don't u have life?? its beatifull day out go make some fun. There is no server since 1 day and u have started to fight in forum lol this is the pathetic.
beautifull day? its cold, windy and it rains, perfect weather for some trip out of home... anyway do u see any1 fighting here? and since u posted that mean ur also sitting in front of pc so how can u call others a nolifers when ur doing exacly the same.

Sali

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on May 06, 2009, 05:00:38 PM
I heard they have alot of online people and you cant tell me that they make no difference. 5 partys of A grade people can for sure make a big difference in fighting 100 temps. (i dont know how many they are and i dont know how skilled and geared they are, cuz i dont know em, im just giving an example).

Best leader would make him stop doing shit or if he would still do it he would kick him.  :)

but if their full pt can be killed by 3 ppl they wont be even a good meatshield oO. I wont discuse about kicking here :P