The so called Temp and how to pwn it - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

The so called Temp and how to pwn it

Started by lucifsg, May 06, 2009, 12:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MonkeyMonk

Quote from: zthrx on May 06, 2009, 06:58:37 PM
I'm not gonna tell you anything, since I'm too lazy to spam  8)
oh really ? and this wasn`t a spam,right ? xD
bshopy ne/ee
MonkeyMonk ty/ol
MyMind th/wl

zthrx

Dead Space is so faken scary game... hope I'll finish it before HB come up....

MonkeyMonk

Quote from: zthrx on May 06, 2009, 07:08:45 PM
Dead Space is so faken scary game... hope I'll finish it before HB come up....
and you said you`re to lazy to spam.
bshopy ne/ee
MonkeyMonk ty/ol
MyMind th/wl

zthrx

Quote from: MonkeyMonk on May 06, 2009, 07:10:54 PM
and you said you`re to lazy to spam.

almost shiited my pants coz of this sick mobs.. coffe break...

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: zthrx on May 06, 2009, 07:12:36 PM
almost shiited my pants coz of this sick mobs.. coffe break...

Coffee imo xP

kidicarus

Quote from: selis83 on May 06, 2009, 06:24:37 PM
nad i saw a guy, i guess xerom..said that temp help newbies..here is true, for example in baium they kill u but they ress u to get quest, even in other bosses...  

I can from personal experience say that CB doesn't kill ppl that needs quest either.... It's always pretty unanimous in clanchat that we don't stoop to the lvl's of killing ppl that needs quests.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

our4n0s

Quote from: cofo on May 06, 2009, 11:24:29 AM
Well that's kinda true, i know many players who started with low eq and with help of ex3/sheva some of them have dyna sets, raid jewels etc.

Not to mention myself, when i came back from 1 year break and started from scratch in c4... I had c grade set and dagger but they gave me a hand and look now, im killing your fun at oly xD

And truly there are badass clans that recruit only guys with uber items, but thats the tactic when u focus on quality, not quantity :)

Peace.
nah what he said is bullshit, come on such a narrow vision of the both sides cannot be true, that's like temps are the good iforce the bad, can you seriously believe that ?
Iforce, or rather cb, pays attention to different things, both are boosting guys up.
Temps ll pay attention to the online rate before boosting the guy, cb ll pay attention to the english lvl, just like they take a lot into account that english lvl before recruiting someone.
We took an american girl few months ago or so, we subbed her, geared progressively her through A/S full gear, gave her horn etc.
basically, she was lvl 60 w/o sub and with c grad, she is actually fully S geared, th/wk and her name is faraday.
retired

Ondall

Quote from: prophecy on May 06, 2009, 04:14:57 PM
Exactly Ondall, Sins was an awsome clan and an awsome alliance cuz of Asgalus period, he did what was needed to keep his troops under control, its like country leaders, they cannot be loved by everyone....but do stuff to please the majority. And if Asga has enough time to put in the new clan Epic it will do great things too and for sure we will fight against the zerg :) like we always did :)

The time when Winter and Emtee had to help Greg by leading clan wasn't bad too...shame that we wont see Winter anymore
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

iNs

Quote from: Ondall on May 06, 2009, 08:15:04 PM
The time when Winter and Emtee had to help Greg by leading clan wasn't bad too...shame that we wont see Winter anymore

?
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

jygh

Nightmare 30x

iNs

Quote from: jygh on May 06, 2009, 08:25:32 PM
winterfang v-cl of sins....

holy freaking shit, ARE YOU SERIOUS ?!?!?!? Congratulations sherlock!

I rather freaking meant, why arent we going to see him anymore, he quit forever or something happened?...
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

scary

freaking dead and boring server.... there is pvp only with CB vs FTR (as i see) temps dont move their asses from town.. and loging only in siege times and epic rb`s...
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005