The so called Temp and how to pwn it - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

The so called Temp and how to pwn it

Started by lucifsg, May 06, 2009, 12:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shehan

Quote from: mark_elesse on May 06, 2009, 05:27:25 PM
buah, i just arrived back from teh uni, a lil comment here and im goin out again :

AMILA AND OTHER TEMP FAGGOTS MOVE YOUR FORCES OUTTA TOWN MORE OFTEN PLZ ! hate me, i flame you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we all flame you cos u r lowskilled fag kurwa idiot blablabla JUST MOVE OUTTA TOWN AND PVP WITH US !  retarded farmers loggin only for siege and baium... GG , freakin pwnage ally yeh !

ps.: about forces : theres only 1 party who could MAYBE gives us a hard 9v9, and thats Luci & Ensign's mage squad ( gadalf, sirakras and others ) , atm you can cry, you can flame blame, makin shit posts like " hahahh CB envy us balbla" , i aint respect any of you if we dont count that party. You made a good system to own the server, enjoy it cos thats true that we cannot bring enough to rape you but face with the fact :

YOU CAN ONLY ZERG, AND  YOU ARE DOIN IT freakIN WELL , BUT BETWEEN SAME AMOUNT OF PLAYERS IN A FIGHT YOU KISS THE GROUND AGAINST MY CLAN .

:*

isnt it like QQ mode on ? didnt  u think? ...

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Astri on May 06, 2009, 10:19:59 PM
that reminds of what is being said for the guys with the big cars  :D
and hairy chest  ;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

horass

interesting thread to read :P in whole the period of my class xD
but i think we all know whats happening in nm server, ofc all of us with a different point of view....
and i have to say: NOTHING WILL CHANGE!! hahahah time to time
just play the game and be happy :)
peace

PS. plz continue the flames

muahahahahahahaha

lucifsg

QuotePS : stop saying "we're playing together for 5 years+" or everything you're doing here for 5 years since DN wasn't even existing 5 years ago (or had been just created, but not NM anyway)

drake wasnt owner of server back then . forget the ex owners name
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Khaot

temps are hiding because they cant show Us their orientation...  :-*

Crazynecro

Re-roll server to oldtimes plx. PvP used to seem so much more fun.

Then again, in all honesty - the random little pvp's i've seen at varka in the past week that i've been back aren't too shabby. When it's like, party vs party, and fairly balanced - trying to control the spawnpoint etc; that's actually good fun. The zerg hasn't seemed a problem?

I know a lot of the time it's not even intentional - but if your clan was active and you said "PvP Varka", you could easily get 2-3 party's show up - and it's quite hard to say "NO! You can't come :D".

In all honesty, i'd happily play in any ally with people who are fairly friendly, and not greedy; But at the same time, i'd always wanna stick with the bulk of my friends here. Some old rivalries and things don't get put aside so easily though, and just ends in disorganisation and people fighting each other.

(WTB V3 ><)
Nightmare
TehPwnage: Hierophant/Arcana lord
Malus: Soultaker/Hell knight // Cardinal
evaliZe: Phantom ranger/Phantom summoner
Muslim: Hawkeye/Warlord

Hellbound
Dan: Storm Screamer

Gunit

Quote from: lucifsg on May 06, 2009, 11:55:00 PM
drake wasnt owner of server back then . forget the ex owners name
Zenith
And Dn was created 4 ~ 4.5 years ago.
[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/na/2/Herege][/url]

zthrx

Quote from: Crazynecro on May 07, 2009, 12:32:32 AM
Re-roll server to oldtimes plx. PvP used to seem so much more fun.

Then again, in all honesty - the random little pvp's i've seen at varka in the past week that i've been back aren't too shabby. When it's like, party vs party, and fairly balanced - trying to control the spawnpoint etc; that's actually good fun. The zerg hasn't seemed a problem?

I know a lot of the time it's not even intentional - but if your clan was active and you said "PvP Varka", you could easily get 2-3 party's show up - and it's quite hard to say "NO! You can't come :D".

In all honesty, i'd happily play in any ally with people who are fairly friendly, and not greedy; But at the same time, i'd always wanna stick with the bulk of my friends here. Some old rivalries and things don't get put aside so easily though, and just ends in disorganisation and people fighting each other.

(WTB V3 ><)

so whatever you chose, you will miss smth...

lucifsg

Quote from: Sali on May 06, 2009, 02:04:05 PM
[/color]and bcos of that server dying slowly. About pvp at 14 u know how it is, if ur not so many and we are killing u there if few minutes at 13 zerg apearing so fun for us is over same about anthy. Im just curious, why ur farming all that bosses, buying new oe stuff... just to wear it? ehhh

server dying slowly cause sheva dont go to varka and go toi 14 ? AHAHAHHAHAHA dude STFU U KEEP POSTING CRAP JUST LET SOMEONE ELSE WITH MORE BRAIN THAN U POST . WE DONT GIVE A freak IF U HATE SOMEONE IN BM OR FTR HATES SOMEONE IN CB AND THATS THE REASON U CANT HAVE ALLY . and i didnt prezent the whole  thing as if allies get scared vs temp and cant make a propper ally . I would even try to help u make one but like we all see u preffer CRYING ABOUT TEMP ON FORUM THAN GOING AND freakIN DO SMTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP FFS DOUCHEBAG
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

cthon

Quote from: lucifsg on May 07, 2009, 12:42:15 AM
server dying slowly cause sheva dont go to varka and go toi 14 ? AHAHAHHAHAHA dude STFU U KEEP POSTING CRAP JUST LET SOMEONE ELSE WITH MORE BRAIN THAN U POST . WE DONT GIVE A freak IF U HATE SOMEONE IN BM OR FTR HATES SOMEONE IN CB AND THATS THE REASON U CANT HAVE ALLY . and i didnt prezent the whole  thing as if allies get scared vs temp and cant make a propper ally . I would even try to help u make one but like we all see u preffer CRYING ABOUT TEMP ON FORUM THAN GOING AND freakIN DO SMTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP FFS DOUCHEBAG

i realized that temps love to use word "cry" ... u really think that u are so great don't u? :))
PS : i speak in general not about u luci cause u know i respect but not the 99% peeps from your ally cause they are all just some low skill faggots that CRY (:P) in varka : "come siege nabs we see u there we pwn we own"
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Crazynecro

I'm happy just rolling around with some random mates for little PvP's nowadays tbh. I'm not gonna be massively siege active, as saturday is my day off from work... so i don't really wanna be staying in lol. So... Where i am now suits me :)

But yeah, for majority of players who play more often - it's kinda shit if there is only one big ally... kinda limits the extent of pvp etc. :/

(But yeah, skill levels don't seem to have massively changed? Luci is still (imo) one of the strongest players on NM though, so don't get why people flame there)
Nightmare
TehPwnage: Hierophant/Arcana lord
Malus: Soultaker/Hell knight // Cardinal
evaliZe: Phantom ranger/Phantom summoner
Muslim: Hawkeye/Warlord

Hellbound
Dan: Storm Screamer

Sali

Quote from: lucifsg on May 07, 2009, 12:42:15 AM

WAKE UP FFS DOUCHEBAG
caps orgazm? read altheo sig and ull know who lack brain here  :-*
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3