Where did all the temps go??? - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Where did all the temps go???

Started by Zuluman, May 15, 2009, 09:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shehan

Quote from: Endorama on May 18, 2009, 08:12:51 PM
right u r so smart that u cant freakin type 2 sentences w/o a freaking grammar mistake neither a typing mistake.but yea u r so freakin clever that i cant get a freak from ur non sense bullcrap.

anyways i wont spend more time with ya and ur nonsense coz i'm pretty much sure there are many other things that r going to be more interesting to me than arguing with a freakin moron.

again?... wel.. moron = the way acting u r... u know why ?... bcoz u r still act like this is a real deal..  wel... i don't even care about wot u say... a person i didnt even see... just bcoz of game.. u play like.. omfg i'm powaaa.... its lame u know ? Keep quiting.. much better.. ;)

DarkVengeance

Quote from: shehan on May 18, 2009, 08:00:37 PM
lol... why r u making ur blood hot ?... i can't understand how can be soo retard to get these thing as a real deal... u talk like u av to rescue ur gf from i dunno from wot..

PS: i dont try  to look smart... i am smart.. and ur childish words just nothing to me.. !

According to your "Ingrish" ... dunno whos "words are childish" ...
And let's not talk about your "sentences" ... if there are any.

Also ... you are flaming him that he is acting like "omfg i'm powaaa" (dunno what that means, but nvm) ... and you said for yourself "i don't try to look smart ... i am smart".

And this last post ... i didn't understand like half of it? ... I doubt that anyone did, but nvm, as long as this makes you happy and "smart",
Next time ... think a little before you actually try to flame someone, not just throwing bunch of words, without any meaning.

shehan

Quote from: DarkVengeance on May 18, 2009, 08:47:06 PM
According to your "Ingrish" ... dunno whos "words are childish" ...
And let's not talk about your "sentences" ... if there are any.

Also ... you are flaming him that he is acting like "omfg i'm powaaa" (dunno what that means, but nvm) ... and you said for yourself "i don't try to look smart ... i am smart".

And this last post ... i didn't understand like half of it? ... I doubt that anyone did, but nvm, as long as this makes you happy and "smart",
Next time ... think a little before you actually try to flame someone, not just throwing bunch of words, without any meaning.

i didnt even tell anything.. damn guyz.. i'm trying to tell u... that its shitty lame.. that u act like how u r acting... anyways my words r childish right?... how u act isnt normal... i'm trying to be cool.. ofcoz i dont insult u "suckmaballz mf".. that is kiddish... try to get it.. ^^

Ozukyz

yea calm down DONT GET A BIG dk!!!
[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]

TomekAlmighty

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Endorama

Quote from: shehan on May 18, 2009, 08:54:02 PM
i didnt even tell anything.. damn guyz.. i'm trying to tell u... that its shitty lame.. that u act like how u r acting... anyways my words r childish right?... how u act isnt normal... i'm trying to be cool.. ofcoz i dont insult u "suckmaballz mf".. that is kiddish... try to get it.. ^^
u even failed in ur attempt to look "i dont give a freak".u r that dumb that u freakin couldnt get it that with "suck ma balls" a quotation from south park i meant that i dont involve anything serious,but well gl next time with ur "i am so clever i cant get a freak from sarcasm and shit".
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

shehan

Quote from: Endorama on May 19, 2009, 07:56:28 AM
u even failed in ur attempt to look "i dont give a freak".u r that dumb that u freakin couldnt get it that with "suck ma balls" a quotation from south park i meant that i dont involve anything serious,but well gl next time with ur "i am so clever i cant get a freak from sarcasm and shit".

gl same to u... u know... i hope u rnt this noobish in rl... just flaming.. flaming and flaming... for wot ?.. no comment... i just get quiting to answer to stupid ppl as u r.. i'm sorry about that... and anyways... everyone dont understand ur "sarcasm" ... there can be mistakes.. anyways gl being a "hero" xD

rofl! :D

Baloo

Quote from: shehan on May 19, 2009, 03:11:44 PM
gl same to u... u know... i hope u rnt this noobish in rl... just flaming.. flaming and flaming... for wot ?.. no comment... i just get quiting to answer to stupid ppl as u r.. i'm sorry about that... and anyways... everyone dont understand ur "sarcasm" ... there can be mistakes.. anyways gl being a "hero" xD

rofl! :D

Seriously... if... you.... actually.... believe.... that.... you.... are cool... then you failed, just stop acting like "we're living in a happy world with candies everywhere" that's boring.
If you think being a shit and answering everyone with happy smileys, some ridiculous flames and something like "am kewl im rily nice  8)" is the way to look cool then you are UBER COOL.
And that's the most pitiful part of your posts. Telling someone "i hope u rnt this noobish in rl" (meaning according to some forum's words you're judging someone IRL) while you're trying to be cool on a freaking virtual game forum... just lol, every single post you made is full of bullshits and contradictions.
You're 20 y/o and you are telling everyone "ju act laik child!1!!1" but wtf ? 20 y/o and trying to act kewl.. WAW so mature.

I'm sure in your next post you'll explain that you don't understand why you are hated and that you are cool and smart. Maybe you should start thinking about why you are retarded, this could help you a lot.
Thamina lBaloo Kilhina GreenieFrog (main)

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bun.png][/URL]

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedobear05.jpg][/URL]

israfael

Quote from: Baloo on May 19, 2009, 03:47:31 PM

If you think being a shit and answering everyone with happy smileys, some ridiculous flames and something like
"am kewl im rily nice  8)" is the way to look cool then you are UBER COOL.

superb smiley choice. made me lol irl.
IsrathinePL - bladedancer/overlord
Israthine - spellhowler/overlord

DarkVengeance

Quote from: Baloo on May 19, 2009, 03:47:31 PM
Seriously... if... you.... actually.... believe.... that.... you.... are cool... then you failed, just stop acting like "we're living in a happy world with candies everywhere" that's boring.
If you think being a shit and answering everyone with happy smileys, some ridiculous flames and something like "am kewl im rily nice  8)" is the way to look cool then you are UBER COOL.
And that's the most pitiful part of your posts. Telling someone "i hope u rnt this noobish in rl" (meaning according to some forum's words you're judging someone IRL) while you're trying to be cool on a freaking virtual game forum... just lol, every single post you made is full of bullshits and contradictions.
You're 20 y/o and you are telling everyone "ju act laik child!1!!1" but wtf ? 20 y/o and trying to act kewl.. WAW so mature.

I'm sure in your next post you'll explain that you don't understand why you are hated and that you are cool and smart. Maybe you should start thinking about why you are retarded, this could help you a lot.

I doubt ...

cthon

i really don't understand why are u trying to explain him this so hard he will never get it..just shoot the freak and walk away
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0