Web Analytics
Make Dnet reachable for new players!

News:

Main Menu

Make Dnet reachable for new players!

Started by ehlena, May 19, 2009, 12:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ehlena

As some of you may have noticed, through all the development process of L2 since prelude till Gracia final, they made it easier and easier for newbies to start, level and reach high levels.
Don't believe? just look how they increased the range lvl of newbie players buffs, starting weapons, vitality, free gk under lvl 40, much more equipment quests to start...

And here? what happens? beginning and reaching high lvl is harder and harder. I don't mean levelling, I mean buying shits, finding shots, crystals that are normally sold at normal prices in starting towns.

You think: what a stupid guy, last time I levelled a reroll, I put it lvl 40 in 2h-2days-2weeks (tick the right answer), yes, sure, but you had a buff bot (and I'm nice, I could have said a pair of subbed buff bots, let's say a se/bd and WC/sws... what? you don't have at least oe of those? n44b!)) after you, top equip, shots and pots and whatever you needed to start.

Now, imagine a new comer: wanna buy a C set? nah!!! you can't find it. buy it at luxury shop, noob! want a C weapon? sls is 60kk. farm ol furs, noob! can't find shots at a decent price? level a crafter, noob! (but I don't want to lvl a crafter, sir, plix help! adena, plix!)
need aa? pay 5kk for priest for having bugged (no, not tie, BUG) validation period.
ok, so he managed to do all this. Time to get a horn. ahhh !WTB horn 1.2kkk! (yeah, he's a freaking rich newcomer) lol noob! give me 12dc not less! or (and this is true and Im not inventing it) give me 100kk adena and you'll (perhaps) be able to participate in a golky
(should I say it's from a nice Italian force member?) What? you're not sure to get a horn? I don't give a freak.
What? RB are stronger? lol, learn to play noob. What, you're not in a big ally? learn to play noob. Join us and if you are a good little boy (aka smd), we'll give you equip and horn.

well. Enough. All this because I heard horn price rocket jumped to 50 lunargents +aa in NM. well.
I'm kinda fed up of all the shits here.

Don't you understand why they make it easier to reach high lvl in oficial? if no, then sorry, nothing can be done for you.

see you.

[url=http://heliosdaedalus.free.fr/laboman/]Laboratory Manager by Oleron[/url]

"We're working on it, please be patient!"

Dhart

Quote from: ehlena on May 19, 2009, 12:13:01 AM
As some of you may have noticed, through all the development process of L2 since prelude till Gracia final, they made it easier and easier for newbies to start, level and reach high levels.
Don't believe? just look how they increased the range lvl of newbie players buffs, starting weapons, vitality, free gk under lvl 40, much more equipment quests to start...

And here? what happens? beginning and reaching high lvl is harder and harder. I don't mean levelling, I mean buying shits, finding shots, crystals that are normally sold at normal prices in starting towns.

You think: what a stupid guy, last time I levelled a reroll, I put it lvl 40 in 2h-2days-2weeks (tick the right answer), yes, sure, but you had a buff bot (and I'm nice, I could have said a pair of subbed buff bots, let's say a se/bd and WC/sws... what? you don't have at least oe of those? n44b!)) after you, top equip, shots and pots and whatever you needed to start.

Now, imagine a new comer: wanna buy a C set? nah!!! you can't find it. buy it at luxury shop, noob! want a C weapon? sls is 60kk. farm ol furs, noob! can't find shots at a decent price? level a crafter, noob! (but I don't want to lvl a crafter, sir, plix help! adena, plix!)
need aa? pay 5kk for priest for having bugged (no, not tie, BUG) validation period.
ok, so he managed to do all this. Time to get a horn. ahhh !WTB horn 1.2kkk! (yeah, he's a freaking rich newcomer) lol noob! give me 12dc not less! or (and this is true and Im not inventing it) give me 100kk adena and you'll (perhaps) be able to participate in a golky
(should I say it's from a nice Italian force member?) What? you're not sure to get a horn? I don't give a freak.
What? RB are stronger? lol, learn to play noob. What, you're not in a big ally? learn to play noob. Join us and if you are a good little boy (aka smd), we'll give you equip and horn.

well. Enough. All this because I heard horn price rocket jumped to 50 lunargents +aa in NM. well.

Don't you understand why they make it easier to reach high lvl in oficial? if no, then sorry, nothing can be done for you.

see you.

they should raise a statue honoured to you ehlena
one of the very few guys of this network who rly cares about it , not about new armours/weapons/ and all sh1tty donable equips ... about players...
but as u mentioned this network is changing...as long as players change too.. ( ... )
this time is not drake/mod's fault...the only fault is of players who make this servers sh1t...for every1 , old players inculded ( after 3 years of playing I still can't buy a dinasty , and prolly i'll leave my server without having it)
and its fault of ppl who can just : create buffbots > do u see any pp around selling buffs?.. icreasing prices of EVERYTHING > Coins at 500kk...on infinity... ppl farming golkies with their alt chars > 8 coins for a horn...
peeps became stupid..and now we gotta pay the consequences... and as long as ppl won't use their brain...this network will become worse and worse..

Khaot

Quote from: Dhart on May 19, 2009, 12:37:16 AM
they should raise a statue honoured to you ehlena
one of the very few guys of this network who rly cares about it , not about new armours/weapons/ and all sh1tty donable equips ... about players...
but as u mentioned this network is changing...as long as players change too.. ( ... )
this time is not drake/mod's fault...the only fault is of players who make this servers sh1t...for every1 , old players inculded ( after 3 years of playing I still can't buy a dinasty , and prolly i'll leave my server without having it)
and its fault of ppl who can just : create buffbots > do u see any pp around selling buffs?.. icreasing prices of EVERYTHING > Coins at 500kk...on infinity... ppl farming golkies with their alt chars > 8 coins for a horn...
peeps became stupid..and now we gotta pay the consequences... and as long as ppl won't use their brain...this network will become worse and worse..
so, maybe is problem with u, because take 5k posts then spend time in game is weird, dont u think?

TheLox

NCsoft made that cause server is 1x. Here, you got bigger rate. Plus less popularity on server, makes things like you mention.

windoo

Well nice ideas.. i hope something will be done with popularity of server.. we need fresh blood...
Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble

ribera

see you.

xD Horn is not 1.2kkk, horn = 20 coins, 20 coins = 18 KKK xD
ur the NOOB

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: ribera on May 19, 2009, 02:58:40 AM
xD Horn is not 1.2kkk, horn = 20 coins, 20 coins = 18 KKK xD

in infinity is around 8-9 coins  :P = 4-4,5kkk
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

digunan

Quote from: TheLox on May 19, 2009, 01:04:22 AM
NCsoft made that cause server is 1x. Here, you got bigger rate. Plus less popularity on server, makes things like you mention.
Did you read him post good?
.....................................And here? what happens? beginning and reaching high lvl is harder and harder. I don't mean levelling, I mean buying shits, finding shots, crystals that are normally sold at normal prices in starting towns...........................................
You are right ehlena - no one care if that is not donation option.
For example: in start on HB set of leader on royal guards/knights working well. In 1 or 2 days they was again disabled or bugged ( dunno what exactly ) , but not working again. I try to get attention in NM general section with a lot of bumps, but not even single answer why they are disabled, will they work in future and bla bla. DN  :-\ - nothing more to say.

Dag

As i always said lower lvl bonuses
(free LESSER buff ex: lvl 1 might acu etc) that can help someone starting, but arn't substitute of real buff
D and C shots buyable at npc
C set buyable at npc
the good old lesser mana potions
those are all things that can help someone at least to a decent lvl
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Dag

Quote from: Kikolina on May 19, 2009, 09:35:07 AM
u got buffs at newbie helper till lv 40 or so if its ur first char on the account ..

i m not saying they don't exist
i  say that this is the way to help ppl :)
we are all lvl 80, and still here askin pls pp buff :D
imagine a lvl 3 char!!!!
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

thechewu

see you.

100% agreed
+1 to you

Mijamoto

David23rus:
"ПроÑ,,ессор Mijamoto!  Ð' прикидывании дурачком, лукавсÑ,ве и заумныÑ... высказыванияÑ... Ñ,ебе неÑ, равныÑ...!"
DECC:
ИмÑ...о, Mijamoto адекваÑ,нее и разумнее большей часÑ,и населения русской веÑ,ки.[img]

DNx15 / l2inc - Dievs, Stalingrad
HRx25 - Dievs, Severance