Make Dnet reachable for new players! - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Make Dnet reachable for new players!

Started by ehlena, May 19, 2009, 12:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akon

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on May 20, 2009, 01:20:06 PM
if the enchant scrolls will be stackable the EWS/BEAS/BEWS will become the new corrency if coins will be untradable Xd
since ppls bots as hell, and there is a lot of ews and other shits on market, i guess would be np,
market rules, when u have A LOT of something and many sellers , the concorrency gets biggers, and price goes down... :)

The Ketchup Abuser!

ehlena

if there is a lot of EWS, why prices went from 350kk to up to 550kk?

[url=http://heliosdaedalus.free.fr/laboman/]Laboratory Manager by Oleron[/url]

"We're working on it, please be patient!"

Akon

Quote from: ehlena on May 20, 2009, 02:27:25 PM
if there is a lot of EWS, why prices went from 350kk to up to 550kk?
2 things for sure.

1 - ews is linked since long time with DC, 1 dc = 1 ews, since DC increased price, u know...

2 - at ur pm.

The Ketchup Abuser!

kidicarus

Quote from: Torek [IF] on May 20, 2009, 02:45:59 PM

yes but the problem is: many EWS?? many ++++++++++++++++++++ weapons

Well since with NORMAL scrolls weapons tend to break more often then not i would think that the OED weapon count actually would go down.

And i don't know about opther servers but on NM its almost impossible to buy normal EWS. Im trying to buy for 1kkk but theres noone selling. Theres actually more BEWS on the market then normal ews.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Akon

Quote from: kidicarus on May 20, 2009, 03:05:42 PM
Well since with NORMAL scrolls weapons tend to break more often then not i would think that the OED weapon count actually would go down.

And i don't know about opther servers but on NM its almost impossible to buy normal EWS. Im trying to buy for 1kkk but theres noone selling. Theres actually more BEWS on the market then normal ews.

in 5x actually there is many ews on market..

The Ketchup Abuser!

Dhart

Quote from: kidicarus on May 20, 2009, 03:05:42 PM

not in infinity at least,majority of OE weapons are made with normal ews

flamingAwe

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on May 20, 2009, 01:20:06 PM
if the enchant scrolls will be stackable the EWS/BEAS/BEWS will become the new corrency if coins will be untradable Xd

in HB they WILL be stackable, same as books at last

and prices went up, cause a lot less ppl can now farm RBs

Akon

Quote from: flamingAwe on May 20, 2009, 03:48:46 PM

what u mean with "stackable" about enchants?

The Ketchup Abuser!

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: flamingAwe on May 20, 2009, 03:48:46 PM

1.The scrools dont stack.
2.Prices went down drastically since everyone is selling their stuff for d.coins to get icarus weapons.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

krivelios

Quote from: Akon on May 20, 2009, 03:51:50 PM
what u mean with "stackable" about enchants?

they use the same slot on inventory?
Red Knights Clan

Zenith/Infinity 5x player

krivelios

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on May 20, 2009, 03:53:51 PM
2.Prices went down drastically since everyone is selling their stuff for d.coins to get icarus weapons.

That is normal too. Happened on every update. In 3-4 months it goes back to "normal".

About the possibilities to fix economy i remeber when the adena/DC bug happened the only true solution was: WIPE IT ALL!!
With that we could fix mutants bugs, economy, etc, etc, etc. I would not have time to make a new char (DN sub+noblesse) from zero in less than 8-10 months but that would attract new players, refresh server donations and so on.

What happened? BEWS event, star wars weapons, buggers not banned and richer from their exploits.
Red Knights Clan

Zenith/Infinity 5x player