News:

Main Menu

Track please fix drop rate of items

Started by tzuc, May 28, 2009, 07:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorama

Quote from: darkdevilct on May 28, 2009, 10:40:30 PM
sell ews and buy this mats easy xD
ok u'll get ews's and sell them,then u'll have cash,but HOLD ON A freakIN SEC, i seriously doubt that at this very moment there r enough adamantines to craft 2,yea 2 dynasty weapons and i aint talkin about 1 person to have enough,i'm talkin for the whole server...
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Proku

Dudes this is pure and HardCore economy 1/1 . Cmon . if rates Would be great it wouldnt take more than 2 months to see people selling icarus for like 30/50 coins .    So now look at Drake's Side , How do u think that would afect is donny incoming . Mhmmmmm ( doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this Out ) Anyway it will never change , i belive if we complain complain e will get even more But Rapped on Rates :P

Hf

LadyLethal/PhomPhom/LethalElder/ShootMyAss/BlackMagikWoman

Endorama

look,we r talking about HB features,icarus aint hb.even that kwas did the icarus q,this doesnt mean it's from hb,however somehow it got impleted,but w/e.we(i) r talkin about dynasty stuff,which is HB and its supposed to be reachable for the normal players,i mean that it sure has to be harder to get S80,but lol for the time i've spent in hb i have like 4-5 adamantines and according to tzuc's words i should have got ways more.i dun think its possible to spend 1 month in grinding some lame mobs to get the chance to craft a 60% rec,even a 100%rec doesnt worth the effort...
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

leobruno

Track pls tell us... spoil for recipe/ews on FOG allready unable ?

horass

Quote from: bENNe on June 04, 2009, 02:06:15 PM
silly rabbit, you still didnt get how it all works, lame.

pay cash, get gear, pay cash, get gear. why are you guys so sure someone gives a freak about your problems. as we all could see, nothing changes, or even more than that, donations amounts are growing, since it works like that : you dont have the top gear -> you're a weak sissy which would be rejected or eternaly rolled.

YOU and only YOU have chosen this community, face its rules or leave. thats freaking incredibly simple. free-shards are forcing you to donate, thats the way to keep the servers alive, stable, online.

that's so stupid to cry oceans because you cannot do something on free-shard. PAY EUROS, THIS BRINGS ALMIGHTINESS!

sad but i think its reasonably, i mean what would u do if u r the owner of server? (money is above all)  :-X

muahahahahahahaha