Web Analytics
Track please fix drop rate of items

News:

Main Menu

Track please fix drop rate of items

Started by tzuc, May 28, 2009, 07:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tzuc

I'm almost positive this was done on purpose but it's kinda .. stupid.

so ews spoil chance is 1/125, which is lower than 1% .. yet people spoil 50 / 4 h ? as i heard
Adamantine drop rate is 1.45% ... yet i have gotten like 2 in the same interval
Orichalcum drop rate is 2.08% at the same mob .. yet i got 1 in the same interval.

cosidering you need 278 !!! 278 Adamantine for a dynasty weapon and bout 300 Orichalcum for a dynasty set ..

all i have to say ... is .. GOOOD JOB !!

spoke to my friend on retail and talked about drop rate of these items. they got about quote ("noi faceam cam 30 35 /10h") - thats 30-35 / 10h. and that is on 1x server ... 1x .. RETAIL, where they don't kill at the rate we do with ++++ weapons and pots and tattoos and mutants and etc.
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

leobruno

Quote from: tzuc on May 28, 2009, 07:30:58 PM
so ews spoil chance is 1/125, which is lower than 1% .. yet people spoil 50 / 4 h ? as i heard

EWS drops more than this mat ? holly lord....

WindPhoenix

simple, EWS prices will go down, enchant rate is freaked anyway so doesnt matter.
Basics economics, the market adjust itself. no tragedy. the drop for ori and adamantine sucks tho.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

TheLox

And how do you want them to get money? Ehhh, I thought you already did the math.

darkdevilct

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER

Zuluman

Orichalcum drop rate is 2.08% at the same mob .. yet i got 1 in the same interval.

cosidering you need 278 !!! 278 Adamantine for a dynasty weapon and bout 300 Orichalcum for a dynasty set ..

spoke to my friend on retail and talked about drop rate of these items. they got about quote ("noi faceam cam 30 35 /10h") - thats 30-35 / 10h. and that is on 1x server ... 1x .. RETAIL, where they don't kill at the rate we do with ++++ weapons and pots and tattoos and mutants and etc.

Well from drakes point of view its a ver good job ^^

Lots of ews means lots of broken weapons... people need new wepons= people donate.

Low mats drop means people cant craft dynasty= people donate.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

WindPhoenix

Quote from: darkdevilct on May 28, 2009, 10:40:30 PM
sell ews and buy this mats easy xD
that might be a solution untill EWS price drops even more.

leobruno

Quote from: Zuluman on May 28, 2009, 11:04:24 PM
Well from drakes point of view its a ver good job ^^
Lots of ews means lots of broken weapons... people need new wepons= people donate.
Low mats drop means people cant craft dynasty= people donate.

But donate supose to be non compulsory...

Kwas

try made icarus quest :D with 0,01 drop rate from mob hard as celtus :P u can port only with quest and after 3-4h u have 1 quest item and 0 soul shots mana and other shits ;P ofc u die 40 times ;) 

i think drop rate of mats is little bigger i have few adamantine ;P  but u need only 400 to try craft for example dyna dagger. aaa "try" to craft dyna dagger becous its 60% ;)   

Kwasia    pal/tyr
KwasPL   glad/da
Kwasx     glad/pp
KvasPL    necro/bishop

===FTR CLAN====

Oblique

There always be some childrens to play 20/24 h to farm, some player to use boting programs like l2walker and some others to pay real money for enough coins to buy those items. Don't be frustrated if you are different.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Oblique on May 31, 2009, 09:56:49 AM
There always be some childrens to play 20/24 h to farm, some player to use boting programs like l2walker and some others to pay real money for enough coins to buy those items. Don't be frustrated if you are different.
ahhahahahhahahha
+1
good one  ;)

Diabolical

this is not track fault .. if u wanna blame anyone .. blame the owner of server
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]