How many players are on nm? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

How many players are on nm?

Started by EboLLa, May 31, 2009, 11:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khaot

Quote from: AmayZang on May 31, 2009, 10:58:20 PM
Khaot I've found you're post being 'offensive' aswell as Track has seen I guess. And it is true that the DN community is known for it's stability. Of course HB is not like in the C4 times but I still play (just a little though but I log on from time to time). And I am very sure that this programm working now is copied, otherwise it wouldn't have taken so much time.

P.S. just out of interest, how many players did we have in the C4 times, Track?

Maybe im wrong but 2-3 times more.

Anyway i never used bad word to TrackZero like Trackzero does(not me exactly).With GM power he can do it anything i accept this but isnt good way, believe me :)
Like many users uses bad words but not me.Why? I dont need it.Do u?

but nevermind.. its not real life just pixels.GL in eal life then game.Game ruining real life (but not mine) :D

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Khaot on May 31, 2009, 11:52:50 PM
Game ruining real life (but not mine) :D
tbh, i dont get this.
i mean, yes, if you waste too much time ingame, you can't do shit in real life, but who's forcing you to spend so much time ingame?
and please, dont give me the "addiction" crap, that's just bulshit.
I have exams now and because i need a shitload of time for 2x (being in 2 faculties in the same time T_T) of them, i took a break of l2 for like 2-3 weeks. i log in just now and then when i can spare 1-2 hours.

Nobody is forcing you to play lol. If "game is ruining your real life", that's actually you ruining it, by giving l2 too much importance.

l2 is a game ffs, play it when you have time.

Ps: i troll these forums in 10 minutes breaks between chapters in my study  :P
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Khaot

Quote from: WindPhoenix on June 01, 2009, 12:36:25 AM
tbh, i dont get this.
i mean, yes, if you waste too much time ingame, you can't do shit in real life, but who's forcing you to spend so much time ingame?
and please, dont give me the "addiction" crap, that's just bulshit.
I have exams now and because i need a shitload of time for 2x (being in 2 faculties in the same time T_T) of them, i took a break of l2 for like 2-3 weeks. i log in just now and then when i can spare 1-2 hours.

Nobody is forcing you to play lol. If "game is ruining your real life", that's actually you ruining it, by giving l2 too much importance.

l2 is a game ffs, play it when you have time.

Ps: i troll these forums in 10 minutes breaks between chapters in my study  :P

I know many cases when ppls lost year or more in school for games.When i did study, computers doesnt exist so much and wasnt drugs there like today.In this case life is worst then many years ago.Maybe technologies are better but ppls are more worst then before.I never used drugs (like marihuana or worst) only cigaretes and alcohol (but only occasionally).

But like u said, its not our problem.I just show u that there exist occasionally :-)

Trackzero: why server/s crashing so often everyday? i can count thru weekend 5-10 times i guess, also critical after porting more often then in IL.

AmayZang

Yeah there are people who play all day. I actually play 1h/day or even non as I'm busy with friends lately and lineage bores me. If you feel computare games freak up peoples live look at alc ;)

Mohit0

Quote from: AmayZang on June 01, 2009, 12:55:26 PM
I actually play 1h/day or even non as I'm busy with friends lately and lineage bores me.

rly we care  ::)

there is life before death?