Web Analytics
How many players are on nm?

News:

Main Menu

How many players are on nm?

Started by EboLLa, May 31, 2009, 11:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EboLLa

Well i had a huge break from dragon-network.(i played on dragonx15) and i tought i should come back,but on nightmare! So i am curios how many players are here? ty for answears!

“The word impossible is not in my dictionary.”

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: EboLLa on May 31, 2009, 11:16:05 AM
Well i had a huge breake from dragon-network.(i played on dragonx15) and i tought i should come back,but on nightmare! So i am curios how many players are here? ty for answears!
something like 500~ i think

BlackCapi

Yesterday in siege time 850 with 100 shops more or less..
ITALIAN DUELIST
GL/PP

EboLLa

“The word impossible is not in my dictionary.”

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: EboLLa on May 31, 2009, 11:16:05 AM
Well i had a huge break from dragon-network.(i played on dragonx15) and i tought i should come back,but on nightmare! So i am curios how many players are here? ty for answears!
In interlude time was 1150-1550 , and after Update to HB we have between 850-1000 .

which will change while time passes and when summer ends it is always like this, but sure u are welcome here.

Hf
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Khaot

Quote from: TrackZero on May 31, 2009, 08:00:01 PM
In interlude time was 1150-1550 , and after Update to HB we have between 850-1000 .

which will change while time passes and when summer ends it is always like this, but sure u are welcome here.

Hf
maybe we have different months but summer starting latter. :P (perhaps u mean exams)
As i know many ppls dont have experience to install programs (anyway programs are almost userfriendly) so there is choice ppls cant  install LineageII.
Many ppls got not original operating system or wrong drivers>there can be problem too.
Or last choices when ppls are bored from bugs, not working skills  and crashes from DN (tell u what u want, but they have true)..
U got HB release from russian group from l2.ru? or similar.Because somebody found russian dialogs with NPC.(I got info from one site l2 when some server got this release and on this server is about 6-8k online players).Must be torrible lol...If i find some screenshot i can show u how much ppls they have in starting village.

Mioo

Quote from: Khaot on May 31, 2009, 08:44:21 PM
Because somebody found russian dialogs with NPC.
It was me! It's in The name of Evil - Part 1. (another fact is that, in next steps this quest doesn't work, so we cannot enter to sailren in any way)
Miotelka -> Ghost Sentinel/Spectral Dancer ~noblesse...

Gone! In lame style, but who cares?

=^TrackZero^=

maybe we have different months but summer starting latter. :P (perhaps u mean exams)
As i know many ppls dont have experience to install programs (anyway programs are almost userfriendly) so there is choice ppls cant  install LineageII.
Many ppls got not original operating system or wrong drivers>there can be problem too.
Or last choices when ppls are bored from bugs, not working skills  and crashes from DN (tell u what u want, but they have true)..
U got HB release from russian group from l2.ru? or similar.Because somebody found russian dialogs with NPC.(I got info from one site l2 when some server got this release and on this server is about 6-8k online players).Must be torrible lol...If i find some screenshot i can show u how much ppls they have in starting village.

U failed soooo bad, because those dialogs is something that any1 can find on inet, rest is pure codeing my friend  and trust me this aint copy of any1, however i wont argu with u since is usless i just told u the facts of amount of players , and our starting villages aint full cause our server is old almost 5 years , and about stability it happens in the start but crashes aint that much really i have log of each dc of server and they arent many but we wil decreese them a lot more like we had in past most stable server around, so hf flamer!

Defoe

that russian server never had HB, they started from Gracia.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: TrackZero on May 31, 2009, 09:10:05 PM
U failed soooo bad, because those dialogs is something that any1 can find on inet, rest is pure codeing my friend  and trust me this aint copy of any1, however i wont argu with u since is usless i just told u the facts of amount of players , and our starting villages aint full cause our server is old almost 5 years , and about stability it happens in the start but crashes aint that much really i have log of each dc of server and they arent many but we wil decreese them a lot more like we had in past most stable server around, so hf flamer!
I also forgot to add, that in really recent history of l2 servers i have know many "new omfg pwnage servers" , they even had up to 1000players in starting villages but only problem was they didn't manage to survive more then few months (there was also txts like omg all ppl from DN leaving to xxx server all left blbalabla) but seems all come back after a while, cause if something is famous with DN is Stability and very long lasting history of up time.If we are soo bad why you think so many servers want us down and why they keep attacking us and copying us with various stuff....  Also i don't wanna remind you how it was when DN was opened we had 2-3k players in starting villages , in our start we had in total 15k players, and that's something and we still exists, ppl of DN are just lazy to vote and make this server where his place is because we DO deserve it.

Cheers

Khaot

Quote from: TrackZero on May 31, 2009, 09:28:37 PM
I also forgot to add, that in really recent history of l2 servers i have know many "new omfg pwnage servers" , they even had up to 1000players in starting villages but only problem was they didn't manage to survive more then few months (there was also txts like omg all ppl from DN leaving to xxx server all left blbalabla) but seems all come back after a while, cause if something is famous with DN is Stability and very long lasting history of up time.If we are soo bad why you think so many servers want us down and why they keep attacking us and copying us with various stuff....  Also i don't wanna remind you how it was when DN was opened we had 2-3k players in starting villages , in our start we had in total 15k players, and that's something and we still exists, ppl of DN are just lazy to vote and make this server where his place is because we DO deserve it.

Cheers

Trackzero: dont know why always u start post offensive, i just asked, did u see in my post any offensive to other player or GM?Sorry but u act like fool (i hope this not much or some offensive to u).And i gave hint why ppls cant or dont go to server..
But maybe its your way and u dont know how make posts without attack to player or somebody(me)  ;D
About Numbers: i would show to players what means 6k players and what means 1k.Nothing more.
Fact is u wont hear that this server isnt withour crashes, bugs, problems(updates take many days or months).When someone write this u always begin flame.

Defoe: in old times they got HB (now its gracia) my mistake with interpretation, sorry.

Trackzero's result: failed  :-*

AmayZang

Khaot I've found you're post being 'offensive' aswell as Track has seen I guess. And it is true that the DN community is known for it's stability. Of course HB is not like in the C4 times but I still play (just a little though but I log on from time to time). And I am very sure that this programm working now is copied, otherwise it wouldn't have taken so much time.

P.S. just out of interest, how many players did we have in the C4 times, Track?