Erase - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Erase

Started by our4n0s, June 04, 2009, 03:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

Agree with the nub.
but... mind that when IL came, all 3rd class summons got rly dably nerfed, mainly when we talk about their m.def and p.def. Now in HB NCsoft fixed their initial "overpoweredness" by some other nerfs, like pony stun (whiplash) reuse time which is freaking big now.

That was like the only advantage the new summons had. they should be the best summons for each summoner, yet they are 1-2 shot even in oly for some classes... i won't even talk about mass pvp with fully buffed enemies.

So, nerf erase or remove IL nerfs on 3rd class summons please (Magnus, Spectral Lord, King)
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

stanko

Quote from: our4n0s on June 04, 2009, 03:22:13 PM
Am I the only one thinking erase needs a nerf ?
It already needed a bigger one (bigger nerf) at Interlude,  but instead of increasing its reuse, HB decreased it.
Atm the only uses of being summoner are Arcane Agility, cubics (yet it's most likely a very small +).
Its land rate is 70%, its reuse on the selfbuff of the es ee i play for instance is 2 sec.
Not mentioning other classes like DA that doesn't stand a chance to pal when ppl re doing a char, since the panther ill be erased in a few secs and 'summon panther' skill ll be ready for reuse after something like 1 min.
+ sumoning a pet is arround 140 mp and erase s arround 58 mp.
necros are freaked too but since they have other advantages i would say they is still some point being ne.
The pets are 2-3 shots on full buffs anyway.. add erase and you quickly get the point that being a summoner at pvps is absolutly silly for anything else than Agility and pet's buff.
Ah, yes, they have some use in l2 market too since they create sumoning scrolls... sure !
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

our4n0s

Quote from: kuko on June 04, 2009, 08:12:12 PM
Welcome to the other side when someone pown u coz of insane overpowerd skills.
anyway there are much more skills to be nerfed not just erase.

p.s. I still hate u and still hope someone will remove ur augm. :D
Wrong, undefeated except lethal i shall never enter your side .i.
retired

kuko

Quote from: our4n0s on June 04, 2009, 09:54:28 PM
Wrong, undefeated except lethal i shall never enter your side .i.
I wanna see u IF track really remove augm at oly

our4n0s

Quote from: kuko on June 04, 2009, 10:48:30 PM
I wanna see u IF track really remove augm at oly
Well dude stop bringing it to me, seems like you really bear a grudge, it's both fun and annoying.
Remove aug, allright, then what? then the only class i lose to sws ee which are lucky me currently friends of mine are not farming me, this class wont exist anymore, then i will just prevail more than before.
Mana burn augment is shit, it uses more mp than ur normal skill and removes less mp, its something like 109 mp costs, 129 mp drains, sometimes it crits that's true, but sometimes it fails also, i am using it because it makes me win the fight faster.
so yeah remove augments, none of my concerns
retired

Titan1

true.. little OP the erase  should be like 50% land and same reuse is ok :/ and true if that the skill that pwn u at oly (cuz in mass pvp u need to get really close to ur enemy to do erase in siege imposible make erase cuz like 100 will target u b4 u reach the summon...) then the reuse of auguments should be more too =)
Titan1          pr/bd
Garcon        nec/bd
NTitanN        nec/pal
TtnN             ps/sk
HellzSoul      ol/es
HellzStormer ee/sps

Rudi

Enable potions back into olympiad :D
Ruddi -> SH/SK
DonDie -> BI/WC
Gemik -> SH/SE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze_fgGCStrQ&feature=youtu.be sad moment

TomekAlmighty

Nerf mana burn  ;D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

kuko

Quote from: our4n0s on June 04, 2009, 11:00:11 PM
Well dude stop bringing it to me, seems like you really bear a grudge, it's both fun and annoying.
Remove aug, allright, then what? then the only class i lose to sws ee which are lucky me currently friends of mine are not farming me, this class wont exist anymore, then i will just prevail more than before.
Mana burn augment is shit, it uses more mp than ur normal skill and removes less mp, its something like 109 mp costs, 129 mp drains, sometimes it crits that's true, but sometimes it fails also, i am using it because it makes me win the fight faster.
so yeah remove augments, none of my concerns
I don't have problem with any skill(anymore).Board of that and i saw nothing can be changed.There always will be overpowerd ppl.
I just want to be non-playable for u.
Cheers

Mohit0

there is life before death?

Rudi

Quote from: kuko on June 04, 2009, 11:51:38 PM
There always will be overpowerd ppl.
thats true, but now there are some so OE classes as were never before :D
Ruddi -> SH/SK
DonDie -> BI/WC
Gemik -> SH/SE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze_fgGCStrQ&feature=youtu.be sad moment

our4n0s

Quote from: NIORI on June 04, 2009, 04:09:23 PM
Well i am the only one who thinks that erase is f uked up, it never works for me to be honestly it works like 10%
Do  you know how it feels to be vortexed? it feels like having 50 speed and no mp regen, yes! because of the lower speed and the drain mp of the vortex's effect !
During this time, you may start a heal and do not see its effect, what hapened?!!!
Well, considering major heal needed 80 mp, you reached 80 mp for like 1 sec, you were spaming major heal so the heal started, but while you were doing it vortex's effect just fking drained 13 mp out of you, and you end up with no HP regened ! life is unfair !

well, this is what happens while we play at oly, you start erase and i always end up mana burning your erase, why? because luckily my reuse of normal skill mana burn is just the same as your reuse of erase : 3 sec (just a little less as your reuse of erase actually), (w/o agility).
Therefore, while you obviously believe you are unlucky or merely that erase's land rate is 10%, it just means that i fail at mana burning 10% (ok, 13%) of your erase !
yeah, well, I or whoever is your opponent  :P

Quote from: Titan1 on June 04, 2009, 11:24:12 PM
true.. little OP the erase  should be like 50% land and same reuse is ok :/ and true if that the skill that pwn u at oly (cuz in mass pvp u need to get really close to ur enemy to do erase in siege imposible make erase cuz like 100 will target u b4 u reach the summon...) then the reuse of auguments should be more too =)

This ill be my last post, once again i only play olympiad atm, i do play a ee es, but i assure you that i lose versus no mage at all, i get no real advantage atm of a erase nerf, but definetely, summoners are quite useless atm, at least it's only 20% of the sub that is being used, all the more at PvPs where being sumoner is actually only for the sumon's buff.
To make warior/sumoners and DA worth something, i would actually go for a either :
x5 reuse time
/4 land rate
/4 instead of /5 because if you decrease the land rate, the opponent ill try the erases, fail them and lose MP on it.
Tho i really suggest /4 land rate instead of nerfing reuse because only 1 erase is needed to kick the sumon at PvPs, where you can't resumon after.
Tbh, concerning DA, the only advantage is the pet, its cancel is nerfed as hell : TOD is pure sh1t, kinda never worth it, it has no AI, less shield power than PAL, well, i guess making panters just untouchable through erase wouldn't be that bad after all.

at mana burn, i heard some rumor according to what it would be nerfed, to 30 sec or so, and disable its magic crit, well, this would means every mage losing every fighter, worst again it would mean that the last reason of being bd se is gone, i guess it was just draks spreading bs but who knows
retired