Erase - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Erase

Started by our4n0s, June 04, 2009, 03:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: our4n0s on June 05, 2009, 12:17:57 AM
at mana burn, i heard some rumor according to what it would be nerfed, to 30 sec or so, and disable its magic crit, well, this would means every mage losing every fighter, worst again it would mean that the last reason of being bd se is gone, i guess it was just draks spreading bs but who knows

Actually i hope it will be like that since mana burns for 2k mp is retarded when the chance is like 1/3 or more. Also fights at oly used to be interesting to watch atleast for me in c4 also in the begining of IL, now its pure shit with the mana burning mage fights lol
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

cristianvernal

Quote from: our4n0s on June 04, 2009, 11:00:11 PM
Mana burn augment is shit, it uses more mp than ur normal skill and removes less mp, its something like 109 mp costs, 129 mp drains, sometimes it crits that's true, but sometimes it fails also, i am using it because it makes me win the fight faster.
so yeah remove augments, none of my concerns

thats a big fat lie right there, ask any 1 that fights against ur char, the mp lasts 15 secs tops....its just like agil....or any other mana burner whore....

remove attack/mana burn type of augments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xmaaadx

Titan1

increase the reuse of mana burn 5sec :D full buffed and no m crit  of mana burn =)
Titan1          pr/bd
Garcon        nec/bd
NTitanN        nec/pal
TtnN             ps/sk
HellzSoul      ol/es
HellzStormer ee/sps

Diabolical

Quote from: cristianvernal on June 05, 2009, 02:22:29 AM
thats a big fat lie right there, ask any 1 that fights against ur char, the mp lasts 15 secs tops....its just like agil....or any other mana burner whore....

sure .. remove lethal from dagger skills too and nerf turnign spell coz its annoying and i cant target th normally  and nerf zealot from ty/wc and ty / ol and remove enchant time on zealot coz it can be for 3 min now and btw nerf any class that wins me in oly because its not fair i lose and they win

thanks
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

WindPhoenix

Bottom line:

Nerf mana burn

Nerf Erase

Remove initial nerf on 3rd class summons
;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

kuko

Quote from: Diabolical on June 05, 2009, 03:35:54 AM
sure .. remove lethal from dagger skills too and nerf turnign spell coz its annoying and i cant target th normally  and nerf zealot from ty/wc and ty / ol and remove enchant time on zealot coz it can be for 3 min now and btw nerf any class that wins me in oly because its not fair i lose and they win

thanks
zealot +9=1 min

our4n0s

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on June 05, 2009, 01:14:49 AM
Actually i hope it will be like that since mana burns for 2k mp is retarded when the chance is like 1/3 or more. Also fights at oly used to be interesting to watch atleast for me in c4 also in the begining of IL, now its pure shit with the mana burning mage fights lol

Thing is, you are tk/sps, you rule archers, you aren't mean to rule mages as well, i would agree to the fact that a sps ee kicks your leet butt ! and his advantages are only the heal which remains less mp cost  / better power than yours (yet you have tol) and the mana burn.
+ at oly, nerfing that bad mana burn would make daggers empty their mana on blows, atm a th pp lethals me 33% of fights, as cristan said i get all his mana out in 30 sec (dunno what he said actually but lets consider this !), nerf mana burn this way, they ll all empty their mana on us, we ll get 1 lethal per fight !
At mages vs mages mana burn is the only way i win vs sps ee, yet i am close of the defeat, wouldn't mind that it gets nerfed though, i wouldn't mind it concerning mages vs mages fights.
So, nerf lethal rate as bad as you nerf mana burn, then they may win through skills and not some dumb sh1t that luckily gets badly nerfed at gracia ! yeah ! QQ !
Quote from: WindPhoenix on June 05, 2009, 03:46:13 AM
Bottom line:

Nerf mana burn

Nerf Erase

Remove initial nerf on 3rd class summons
;D
couldn't agree more as far as lethal nerf follows  8)
Quote from: tzuc on June 05, 2009, 09:24:46 AM
so in your opinion only way dagger should win against you is lucky lethal :)
Dunno who you're talking to, but in my opinion only way Daggers currently win vs me is lethal, which is sh1T with its current rate
Quote from: cristianvernal on June 05, 2009, 02:22:29 AM

mana is out fast, just like with agil, agil lacks augment mana burn though, which means you made my point, mana burn aug is quite shitty, you even do not see the difference between someone with this mana burn aug and someone with only the normal skill mana burn, thank you <3.

Now may i remind you nerfing a skill only for us, 2 players among olympiad ( because we have insane reuse on mana burn : rene from uni here, with agility, renewal for agil, with meditation), means you are pretty much ending the chances of every pp/sorc, pp/ne, sps/ee (btw find me any sps ee wining would it be just 1 fight vs drakslord or some other good th pp) against a good th? but what if we just win, he is sws ee, he s meant to be either support either olympiad char, i am ee/es, can't do much more than oly tbh, the point is we are oly chars and the fact we are kinda ruling oly is normal, at least normal compared to other mages combos.
Now if we rule most of fighters oly whores too it is due to acu + emp lvl 3 from npc, which seems actually dumb but we re on stackable subs..
allright since i am gone at holidays this is definetely my last post  ::)

So :
_erase reuse x3
_erase land rate /2 (this ways it influes in pvp as well)
_mana burn reuse x3
_lethal land rate /2 or /3 (or just let it this way but decrease its effect like in gracia : make it drops the HP to 1k)
_Remove the nerfs WindPenis is mentioning concerning pets
(_Make panther just untouchable through erase
_Boost DA's tod )

And welcome back th/wk, sps/es, sorc/wk, glad/pp sorc/pp at oly, leaving a (still small) interest for DA rather than PAL, and some sence at playing th/wk or He/wk at pvp beside cat's buff !
retired

tzuc

so in your opinion only way dagger should win against you is lucky lethal :)
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

kuko

Quote from: our4n0s on June 05, 2009, 09:15:56 AM
So :
_erase reuse x3
_erase land rate /2 (this ways it influes in pvp as well)
_mana burn reuse x3
_lethal land rate /2 or /3
(_Make panther just untouchable through erase
_Boost DA's tod )

And welcome back th/wk, sps/es, sorc/wk, glad/pp sorc/pp at oly, leaving a (still small) interest for DA rather than PAL, and some sence at playing th/wk or He/wk at pvp beside cat's buff !
/100% agree with that part
but I still hate u

tzuc

lethal land rate /2 /3 will cripple daggers in outer oly pvp. their melee classes that most of the times (depending on sub) will die after they go into the middle of enemy for a healer or w/e. and you're mostly thinking of TH here who has dash ... but aw/pw ... will get really raped by that change since they need to get close to target to be able to stay close with blinding.

so no no on the lethal change, maybe a oly buff to reduce lethal chance in OLY alone.
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Endorama

Quote from: tzuc on June 05, 2009, 09:44:46 AM

so no no on the lethal change, maybe a oly buff to reduce lethal chance in OLY alone.
thats a good idea
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE