Web Analytics
Pw/Tk or Pw/Sws???

News:

Main Menu

Pw/Tk or Pw/Sws???

Started by Kobra, June 06, 2009, 01:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kobra

hello :) i want to ask what do u prefer? i get q horn to pw and i dont know what sub is better? maybe is some1 can post here screens with stats on full buff and without ..maybe . ty all :)
KobraPwns SpS/EE
KobraCz SS/SS
xKobraCz Sagittarius / Arcana Lord
NM 30x

Kobra

:D maybe :D i will stay on my sps/ee:D just dunno what with q horn  ???
KobraPwns SpS/EE
KobraCz SS/SS
NM 30x

Kobra

dunno oly and Cs maybe sometimes  :D
KobraPwns SpS/EE
KobraCz SS/SS
NM 30x

Kobra

y, i think about tk/Pw more than sws .. dunno but tanks can be good:D
KobraPwns SpS/EE
KobraCz SS/SS
NM 30x

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

TomekAlmighty

If you lack sws in siege than sws, if not -> tk for sure ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

iNs

Well taking into the account last so called "fix" whether update, call it as u prefer, sws may feel little relief thanks to the longer time of songs, you wont waste ur mana that much.

Pw/sws is the most flexible daggerist u may ever use, awesome selfbuffs + oly buffs make him a pretty durable and funny combo to play, dont expect insane dmg though, its "just pw". You will be also welcomed to the parties during siege or rb, but playin a daggerist in archer party SUCKS BIG TIME, believe me, and you hardly ever form up a pure daggerist party on this server, so, u gotta deal with that somehow.

Pw/tk is undeniably the most defensive daggerist combo imo, pimp TK skills (especially the HB ones) + pw, fdeath and general speed make him a pretty fast "killing tank" (generally if something is a tank, its slow ... not in this case), cubics n shit all the rest.

make up your mind.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

zthrx

since like 60% of the server are archers, PW/SWS will be rly nice ;)))
btw deflect arrow +15, GW +15,  + shitload def/shield skills, SoF, + hero UD.. when passives will work pw/tk (and CD in dyna dagger) will be omg  8)

cofo

Quite dumb question :D since only advantage of sws over TK is having songs on self :p
So if u have song bot ofc TK will be better. If u dont - get it :p
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

kidicarus

Quote from: cofo on June 06, 2009, 04:30:04 PM
Quite dumb question :D since only advantage of sws over TK is having songs on self :p
So if u have song bot ofc TK will be better. If u dont - get it :p

You forgot song of silence^^

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Saorin

Quote from: iNs on June 06, 2009, 03:56:10 PM
Well taking into the account last so called "fix" whether update, call it as u prefer, sws may feel little relief thanks to the longer time of songs, you wont waste ur mana that much.

Pw/sws is the most flexible daggerist u may ever use, awesome selfbuffs + oly buffs make him a pretty durable and funny combo to play, dont expect insane dmg though, its "just pw". You will be also welcomed to the parties during siege or rb, but playin a daggerist in archer party SUCKS BIG TIME, believe me, and you hardly ever form up a pure daggerist party on this server, so, u gotta deal with that somehow.

Pw/tk is undeniably the most defensive daggerist combo imo, pimp TK skills (especially the HB ones) + pw, fdeath and general speed make him a pretty fast "killing tank" (generally if something is a tank, its slow ... not in this case), cubics n shit all the rest.

make up your mind.

i can't lie, the man knows his stuff.

but yeah, dude, do not make a SWS unless u plan to play on oly or in a parrty.  Like he said how often is there a dagger in a party?   AND YES! being a dagger in an arher party SUCKS ASSHOLE because they use CoV   imo COV is like one of the worst buffs for a daggerist, U GET TOO SLOW!   a dagger will rely  on his mobility and quickness of atk,  u lose these things with your party buffs and you are basically freaked anyway.   unless of course you are TK and have ubber gears u can just tank all the hits till u get close.
but like iNs says make your decision.
Saorin     SE//SK 79/79main   noble//PR  - - Sa0rin   AW/BD 79/79main  --  0wNz     Bish//TH  :P c4 ownZor  --   Zizzifixer    SWS/EE

If they ask you to believe it question whether it's true
                           If they ask you to achieve, is it for them or for you?

SysTemHacK

Quote from: kidicarus on June 06, 2009, 04:41:26 PM
You forgot song of silence^^
heh , I won't even resk using that verse atemple knight coz of the  mirror , after the shield of faith  and new enchanting options for skills , new Olympiad games system that allows now to have buffs now , beside the load of defensive skills and hp restoring that tankers got .
I would say temple knight is better even on self buffs verse sws , much better .
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]