Insolence . - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Insolence .

Started by SysTemHacK, June 10, 2009, 09:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SysTemHacK

Quote from: our4n0s on June 10, 2009, 11:27:04 AM
Only Me, Agil, and Kazi reached the huge amount of pts on a sws ee, which is 1K+, others are limited to 50 like godoffarmer, adfontes, ridemydk's sws ee too, forgot his name, evergrey too, there are even more sws ee, they just tried, failed, quit.
Class like me and kazi will always roll sws sr, an archer needs full buffs to 1v1, or at least PP+dance.

if u wanna say that u and luci and kazi roll oly coz u guys skilled players and those failed playing with such kind of ur chars coz they are not enough skilled ppl , that doesn't prove any thing coz chars power which i talk about doesnt' get MEASURED by players skills , I have beated many ty/pal's in pvp in IL time when they used to have 3.1k atk speed and 270 speed 3.5k def + deflect arrow , that doesn't mean that ty/pal was  OP ?!

Quit it, i am done seeing you crying a river everywhere, if you want to go oly go make a char that stands a chance at oly instead of crying the shit out of you like that 'blablabla mana 20 s' freaking pathetic shit, yes you are a retard, i do claim it.
Point is, your freaking sws sr will NEVER stand a chance at oly, can you freaking get it ?
Want to join oly? make the so called oly bot or gtfo, system won't adapt to you, you will adapt to the system no matter how freaking lazy you are.

n/c
Now, the part i enjoyed the most.
Yes, we got paid, for instance, nostradamus paid me 15 coin for 150 olympaid pts, he paid agil 20 coin for 150 oly pts too, and he paid drakslord the same !
Aye ! 55 coin for his hero statu ! but he was the one that ended the month with the biggest amount of points men ! AH ! FACTS ARE FACTS !
Ah this month he bought 8 points.....with 3 coins ! aye, you got my word !
Oh, we had a deal with some other guy, funny hu, wait wait ! focus ! you are going to love it, here you go :
Catos gave us bogs, why?
well the trade was : 'give us 50% of your bogs and we won't transfer on your class ( pr)'
Isn't it freaking great? not moving a finger and getting paid (jeez, i forgot the accept trade part)? aye, life is unfair, corruption is everywhere, stupidness aswell, be our fighter, be our man, FIGHT FOR HUMANKIND !
I only fight for elven race .
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

seboulba

Quote from: Mohit0 on June 10, 2009, 03:14:15 PM
we told it,   remove freaking augments from oly
i hope some1 heard us

BUT

dont need to make  23235423 same shits topics on forum
rly annoying man

track told already IG he is working on it :)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

SysTemHacK

Quote from: seboulba on June 11, 2009, 02:44:49 PM
track told already IG he is working on it :)
we all hope so  , and it's not that would make balance among all classes so I suggest  :
double reuse time of mana burn .
remove effect of arcana agility on mana burn .
Increase the size of olympiad stadium  and remove cages so at least we know who we are going to fight with and prepare .

seboulba

Quote from: SysTemHacK on June 11, 2009, 04:58:21 PM
we all hope so  , and it's not that would make balance among all classes so I suggest  :
double reuse time of mana burn .
remove effect of arcana agility on mana burn .
Increase the size of olympiad stadium  and remove cages so at least we know who we are going to fight with and prepare .

cage system is fine i think
nm30X
EvilBunnies

SysTemHacK

Quote from: seboulba on June 11, 2009, 06:27:23 PM
cage system is fine i think

we used to know the opponent befor the fight and at least know what resists buffs need to be given , better to save some buff slots instead of just spaming all resists  , any way thats the last thing we could argue about better to focus on our main points .

cristianvernal

Quote from: SysTemHacK on June 11, 2009, 06:45:02 PM
we used to know the opponent befor the fight and at least know what resists buffs need to be given , better to save some buff slots instead of just spaming all resists  , any way thats the last thing we could argue about better to focus on our main points .

can u do smth about ur signature? is annoying =x

xmaaadx

cofo

Seriously... I dont get u guys. There always were and will be some classes that are more powerful than others at oly, sometimes it's matter of one skill ( f.e. zealot) and some classes are better outside oly.

I saw sooo many pp/wk since last 10 months trying to get hero status, but none of them reached 300 points. Why? I haven't got super imba equipment, first months i was playing with DC set and TT set. I'm not talking about that to brag but look at ee/es, was there any who farm oly? Also there are at least 3 known sws/ee with stone 10 except agil, none of them was succesful. Not to mention every of us spent 100+ coins on augs...

There was time when glads and tyrants were sooo overpowered but even then I was able to make hero..

I can tell u what happens if augs will be removed - well played tyrant/wc sps/ee and th/pp will pwn 95% of classes. Removing augs wont increase your chance of making your sws/sr or pal/wl or whatever hero. For me prominence 10 on kazi is only boost to finish fights faster, nothing more.

If u want to be good at oly make char which is good at oly.
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

SysTemHacK

Quote from: cofo on June 11, 2009, 07:13:35 PM
Seriously... I dont get u guys. There always were and will be some classes that are more powerful than others at oly, sometimes it's matter of one skill ( f.e. zealot) and some classes are better outside oly.

I saw sooo many pp/wk since last 10 months trying to get hero status, but none of them reached 300 points. Why? I haven't got super imba equipment, first months i was playing with DC set and TT set. I'm not talking about that to brag but look at ee/es, was there any who farm oly? Also there are at least 3 known sws/ee with stone 10 except agil, none of them was succesful. Not to mention every of us spent 100+ coins on augs...

There was time when glads and tyrants were sooo overpowered but even then I was able to make hero..

I can tell u what happens if augs will be removed - well played tyrant/wc sps/ee and th/pp will pwn 95% of classes. Removing augs wont increase your chance of making your sws/sr or pal/wl or whatever hero. For me prominence 10 on kazi is only boost to finish fights faster, nothing more.

If u want to be good at oly make char which is good at oly.

For god sake ppl I can't understand how u still don't get it ....

XForCE

Quote from: SysTemHacK on June 10, 2009, 09:13:30 AM
Total insolence to see Olympiad freaks now getting crazy when they saw that we are thinking about removing agumentations from olympiad games for equality and bring some fun back to that ruined freaked up games , Since when it's ajoy to join Oly with almost afull buffed char like sws/ee and spam mana burn till the opponent lose his FULL mana in few secs and then u win !! , Can't you guys just get agod damn normal char and join oly giving some fair play and showing skills and earn ahero or leave it for who deserve it ....

and what really gone so far that they even started to ask for MONEY to gives others ahero stats not even in sercret but as atopics on forums and shouts in game " selling hero of xx and xx and xx and xx and xx and xx  Pm me please" !!!
" pay me 20 coins and u will get it just u have to give bogs back " !!!!
SInce when we are used to that ?!

orcs starting matches with zealot unfair , paladins starting with AI , but to lose ur full mana within 15-20 secs and you become an observer not aplayer any more ....
thats becoem totaly aJOKE and what is really funny to see the GM just watching for the whole Interlude that comic show ! , afact even ablind can see it thats over powered and not fair ,  and when I said so altheo called me aretarded and Rebel said in totaly Ironic tone that me and ppl like me have no chance any way even after agumentation removed !!!
for god sake is it acrime to ask for having my mana for more than 20 secs ?!
Yes pp/wk kazimira and es/ee are hard classes for me to kill in oly but at least I want to have achance even if it's 10%  .

wadda  ! !

do i have to read all of this ? ?

Titan1

stop crying ppl there are different tipes of chars.. some are good at oly others at pve others making trains... get use to that if u dont like it... make  a oly class and stop crying o.O
Titan1          pr/bd
Garcon        nec/bd
NTitanN        nec/pal
TtnN             ps/sk
HellzSoul      ol/es
HellzStormer ee/sps

Neozinhu

Quote from: WindPhoenix on June 10, 2009, 11:11:19 AM
olympiad on Nightmare wasnt always unfair. i miss the times when Buruko was ES hero... that was the time when i got my hero stats as well, with not much effort. Same neozinhu. and we were es/sps, not ee/es.

thx for remember me :D

when i got my hero status....for 15 days (15 days server off in the same month :S)...bcuz i got more pts than lusbel (ee/es)

and did it in a fair way (i'm not feeder like 25 / 32 heros)

Edit: Before the Nuke augments be implemented

sry for my english....
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Neozinhu on June 12, 2009, 04:03:42 AM
thx for remember me :D

when i got my hero status....for 15 days (15 days server off in the same month :S)...bcuz i got more pts than lusbel (ee/es)

and did it in a fair way (i'm not feeder like 25 / 32 heros)

Edit: Before the Nuke augments be implemented

sry for my english....
yup, before augments were introduced, ee/es was not so much of a menace. here Glenn will say that those ee/es were lowskilled. and my reply is that he haven't met skilled es/sps either.
Can't wait for my exams to be over so i can check out oly again.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history