Balance of Powers. [Skills] - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Balance of Powers. [Skills]

Started by Demonsfall, June 11, 2009, 12:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kidicarus

Drain health is underpowered.
Needs to be reversed to fire attack... atleast for a short period of time to test it. As you promised quite some time ago.
Save the drains!

And vengance works 100% in robe. If it should be like that, then thats just great xD But i don't think it should.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

wildpussy

- fist fury is ok now, ty/de is still best farmer, so... whatever idiot says they will dissapear, that aint true, everywhere i exp i see either a party of normal chars or 1 ty/de + 1-2 buffer, mostly boxed

- skill "Spirit of saggitarius" (i think, it's the one that should decrease MP cost of skills) does not work.

edi

majesty+12(increase power) have the same bonus for p def like majesty+0; angelic icon+11(duration) have the same duration like +0. sonic buster and sonic blaster+12( increase power) have the same efect like+7.  ultimate defence have the same recovery time if is enchanted( for fast recharge) or not. this is for a pala/gladi char.

Kamyu

Ice Vortex Crusher cooltime is waaaaaay longer than Ice Vortex, and those both skills should have the same cooltime. Also, the dmg made from Wind Vortex Slug/Ice Vortex Crusher/Fire Vortex Buster is really low, it should be like Vortex dmg *1.3 or 1.4, not very sure about the damage, but it's supossed to be bigger than the normal vortices since they are removed after using this skill.

..::Dragon::.. {Retired}
slawekk - EE/SPS 80
xLADZERx - SH/BD 79
..::Nightmare::.. {Retired}
Kobeashi - Dominator 79

[URL=http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kamyumagician.jpg][/URL]

WujekDobraRada

Well, if I can add something: Hex, Dark elven fighter debuff, need some balance (at last i think so :P) Atm it's almost useless on pvp since you're dead before you end cansting it, and on fighter stats landing rate is rlly low. If it's possible, make that hex cast will be based on attack speed, and increase landing rate for it :>
Quote from: SolarWind on June 15, 2009, 06:13:19 PM
The real reason why Triad lost their dominance on sieges is because of Galactic clan.

kang

Quote from: wildpussy on June 13, 2009, 10:30:14 PM
- fist fury is ok now, ty/de is still best farmer, so... whatever idiot says they will dissapear, that aint true, everywhere i exp i see either a party of normal chars or 1 ty/de + 1-2 buffer, mostly boxed

wait til they realize it sux ^^ as you wrote "you see ppl" but you don't use it ;)

anyway since thread name is balance of powers not just bugged, skills, here's some more that should be balanced:

- shield of faith is the new FOI

- stacking chant of protection and winstorm reduce crit damage from arrows probably too much, you're gonna make 300 damage to sh with 9K patk full buffed+elemental buff+elemental song and hes gonna hit back with 5K faster than u can fire anyway ^^ (unlike you, i do have both chars :P)
on a real tank (hi 12K pdef) damage from these 9k patk never goes above 20.. lol :p

lucifsg

necros skill poisonous cloud doesnt work as it should . i dont think anyone ll notice it cause most of us used to press f1-f2 but i wanna use all my skills
so his problem is that it never lands while curse poison for 1 target lands sometimes

ps : smth of all that we mentioned got fixed?
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Demonsfall

Topic closed untill I finish the Bug-Report list.

Than I will re-open it.
It is in vain to hope to please all alike. Let a man stand with his face in what direction he will, he must necessarily turn his back on one half of the world.

Demonsfall

List send to Drake, topic re-opened.

sigh...
It is in vain to hope to please all alike. Let a man stand with his face in what direction he will, he must necessarily turn his back on one half of the world.

ribera

anti-critical dmg buffs are to overpowered, whit icarus +5 dmg is max 1000 or less sometimes even on mages and i have a he/wl whit more than 7k of p atack, this kind of buff should reduce dmg in 15-20% max i think, but here is more than 50% dm reduced so pvps whitout this buffs like wc have vs a pt whit wc are not balanced, so u need a full buff good pt or stay at town, soon small clans whitout many menbers and w/o this kind of buffs will never win a match and they will leave, and server will be a 2 allys server like it is now. thats nightmare need more allys and clans cous pvping always vs same wartags are kinda bored.
ur the NOOB

judge

Cardinal skill  balance life has insanse reuse (had longer reuse in IL too but this is too much) and i know there is divine power  skill which should have renewal effect (if im not wrong) but it doesnt really help. Test and see for yourselves aaand try to fix if possible, thanks.

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: ribera on June 16, 2009, 02:20:35 AM
anti-critical dmg buffs are to overpowered, whit icarus +5 dmg is max 1000 or less sometimes even on mages and i have a he/wl whit more than 7k of p atack, this kind of buff should reduce dmg in 15-20% max i think, but here is more than 50% dm reduced so pvps whitout this buffs like wc have vs a pt whit wc are not balanced, so u need a full buff good pt or stay at town, soon small clans whitout many menbers and w/o this kind of buffs will never win a match and they will leave, and server will be a 2 allys server like it is now. thats nightmare need more allys and clans cous pvping always vs same wartags are kinda bored.

The buff reduces 30% dammage and i think its not that bad since now we might even get some other chars on the server than 70% archers + i think its balanced since icarus bow is like a machine gun xD
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"