Balance of Powers. [Skills] - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Balance of Powers. [Skills]

Started by Demonsfall, June 11, 2009, 12:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morbid_Angel

hello
there's a topic in General Section and Dragon,about some balance of powers[skills]!!
would be nice to see more opinions there..and especially from Track

p.s. posted this in case you didn't see the topic..if you already knew it was there just delete my post..np  ;)
p.s.2 ye i did read...Track,you're on vacations..or will be soon..so enjoy them have fun..just wanted to let you know about this!!
just give it a thought,when you're back  ;)
p.s.3 wish i didn't have exams..to go on vacations sooner  :-X

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Morbid_Angel on June 22, 2009, 03:44:45 PM
hello
there's a topic in General Section and Dragon,about some balance of powers[skills]!!
would be nice to see more opinions there..and especially from Track

p.s. posted this in case you didn't see the topic..if you already knew it was there just delete my post..np  ;)
p.s.2 ye i did read...Track,you're on vacations..or will be soon..so enjoy them have fun..just wanted to let you know about this!!
just give it a thought,when you're back  ;)
p.s.3 wish i didn't have exams..to go on vacations sooner  :-X
I am not on vocation LOL  ??? I just said i need brake a bit but i am here  :(
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Diver

Now when tatto are in one slot we can't use shirts :/

PersonTRUE1

hi GM,
maybe remove agumentation from oly ?  only oly ....not from game...

AjsMenn

Quote from: PersonTRUE1 on June 23, 2009, 12:05:20 PM
hi GM,
maybe remove agumentation from oly ?  only oly ....not from game...
stupid idea
MałaPrzyjemnosc: (15:57)
zapierdalaj na budowe
do Ugandy z grabarzem
pracowac
;x

Morbid_Angel

Quote from: TrackZero on June 23, 2009, 09:12:20 AM
I am not on vocation LOL  ??? I just said i need brake a bit but i am here  :(

that's why i said "...or will be soon..."  :P
anyway forgot to give the link before http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,193486.0.html

PersonTRUE1

Quote from: AjsMenn on June 23, 2009, 01:14:54 PM
stupid idea
why ? try to kill ee/sws with rock or any other skill.....
maybe everybody wanna give DANCE on ee/sws ...??? why not ...it will be full buffed char on oly !!

pow,renewal,wm,emp10lvl,zerk,acu     - emp10 lvl from agument + valakas ( reuse and wm )
and ROCK from agument !!  excellent !! its stupid idea ? give supported char dances plox and .....?

wildpussy

Quote from: PersonTRUE1 on June 23, 2009, 04:49:13 PM
why ? try to kill ee/sws with rock or any other skill.....
maybe everybody wanna give DANCE on ee/sws ...??? why not ...it will be full buffed char on oly !!

pow,renewal,wm,emp10lvl,zerk,acu     - emp10 lvl from agument + valakas ( reuse and wm )
and ROCK from agument !!  excellent !! its stupid idea ? give supported char dances plox and .....?

ee/sws is not the best char for olympiad, neither is any char with nuke augment

and i dont see why you give a damn, you will always suck on oly, no matter what happens, it will not make a differance for you.

SysTemHacK

Quote from: wildpussy on June 23, 2009, 09:36:04 PM
ee/sws is not the best char for olympiad, neither is any char with nuke augment

and i dont see why you give a damn, you will always suck on oly, no matter what happens, it will not make a differance for you.
Thats what I call self powning for ppl who defend about agumentations in Oly , coz u obviously admit it's an OP  ;D ;D ;D

PS : Enable effect of war cry on bow again . it's insane nerfe and head shot for he/wl ,  and make dead eye and rapid shot not stackable with war cry for more balance among PR/WL , SR/WL and HE/WL
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

Furesy

Quote from: SysTemHacK on June 24, 2009, 11:05:10 AM
Thats what I call self powning for ppl who defend about agumentations in Oly , coz u obviously admit it's an OP  ;D ;D ;D

PS : Enable effect of war cry on bow again . it's insane nerfe and head shot for he/wl ,  and make dead eye and rapid shot not stackable with war cry for more balance among PR/WL , SR/WL and HE/WL
Point of having PR/WL and SR/WL than? lol

You know nothing, PR/WL was already nerfed before this nerf, it has had -10 run speed from the start. PR/WL is really hard to kite with, while HE/WL doesn't have the -speed in stats and has Dash.
SR/WL has huge atk speed only when he adds Thrill Fight, but who uses that shit in PvP?

SysTemHacK

Quote from: Furesy on June 24, 2009, 11:34:51 AM
Point of having PR/WL and SR/WL than? lol

You know nothing, PR/WL was already nerfed before this nerf, it has had -10 run speed from the start. PR/WL is really hard to kite with, while HE/WL doesn't have the -speed in stats and has Dash.
SR/WL has huge atk speed only when he adds Thrill Fight, but who uses that shit in PvP?
agree , speed thing freaks up that combo and hard kiting with it but lets face it sr/wl with Icarus bow can reaches 1.9k or even 2k attack speed on max setup + war cry thats can really make crazy damage , and PR/WL used to see that combo hitting mages in dyna for 6k/7k :D , so to remove war cry from this combos is fair , but he/wl that got totaly head shot thats what I care about  . and if u really care about kiting u can just switch to PR/SR stats and don't use thrill fight , ofc u will lose load of HP but u will get more atk speed / speed / evasion / accurecy / critical rate / less reuse time for skills .
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

Furesy

Quote from: SysTemHacK on June 24, 2009, 02:07:41 PM
agree , speed thing freaks up that combo and hard kiting with it but lets face it sr/wl with Icarus bow can reaches 1.9k or even 2k attack speed on max setup + war cry thats can really make crazy damage , and PR/WL used to that combo hitting mages in dyna for 6k/7k :D , so to remove war cry from this combos is fair , but he/wl that got totaly head shot thats what I care about  .
Makes no sense at all. lol

PR/WL without War Cry is just a PR with a lot of HP/CP.
SR/WL without War Cry is just a SR with a lot of HP/CP.
So why should HE/WL keep War Cry and those 2 combo's shouldn't? SR is based on speed, PR is based on Crit Dmg, HE is in the middle of them, it's normal.