News:

Main Menu

Balance of Powers. [Skills]

Started by Demonsfall, June 11, 2009, 12:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SysTemHacK

Quote from: Furesy on June 24, 2009, 02:10:04 PM
Makes no sense at all. lol

PR/WL without War Cry is just a PR with a lot of HP/CP.
SR/WL without War Cry is just a SR with a lot of HP/CP.
So why should HE/WL keep War Cry and those 2 combo's shouldn't? SR is based on speed, PR is based on Crit Dmg, HE is in the middle of them, it's normal.
war cry is abig add in damage for SR/WL and PR/WL and ofc NOT as much as hawk , what I wanna say this combos can survive without war cry but hawk not , SR still got his atk speed skill and PR his critical damage skill and enjoying load of hp/cp .
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

Furesy

Quote from: SysTemHacK on June 24, 2009, 02:15:15 PM
war cry is abig add in damage for SR/WL and PR/WL and ofc NOT as much as hawk , what I wanna say this combos can survive without war cry but hawk not , SR still got his atk speed skill and PR his critical damage skill and enjoying load of hp/cp .
And HE doesn't? HE still got its Dash, and SR/WL with the high atk speed can't kite, PR/WL can't kite because of the Run speed nerf, so that makes HE/WL the best kiter of the 3, so your point again?

SysTemHacK

Quote from: Furesy on June 24, 2009, 02:17:04 PM
And HE doesn't? HE still got its Dash, and SR/WL with the high atk speed can't kite, PR/WL can't kite because of the Run speed nerf, so that makes HE/WL the best kiter of the 3, so your point again?
I said switch on SR/PR stats and don't use thrill fight and u will able to kite with decent speed and u will keep ur cool p.atk and critical damage / attack speed , but for hawk  even his only skill snipe not working correctly like it should be , what I wanna say over all if war cry nerf reduced the power of SR/WL and PR/WL they still playable but hawk is DEAD .

SysTemHacK

DOn't think I agree with the nerf but I have to say if that nerf was made in IL times  for PR/WL and SR/WL I would say it's totaly fair but for now it's not , at the moment no one walks without chant of protection and song of wind storm and shield of faith that gives 20 secs of UD  without hold in the ground made archers suffers .

Furesy

Quote from: SysTemHacK on June 24, 2009, 02:22:39 PM
I said switch on SR/PR stats and don't use thrill fight and u will able to kite with decent speed and u will keep ur cool p.atk and critical damage / attack speed , but for hawk  even his only skill snipe not working correctly like it should be , what I wanna say over all if war cry nerf reduced the power of SR/WL and PR/WL they still playable but hawk is DEAD .
lol

I give up

SysTemHacK

Furesy

Quote from: SysTemHacK on June 24, 2009, 03:05:16 PM
Reroll to mage ?  ;D
You're simply not capable of understanding lol

HelloWorlds

Reroll to mage ?  ;D
pr/wl or sr/wl without using thrill fight on pr or sr stats is very much like a unsubbed pr or sr, that's what he means.
on wl stats, its a pr or sr with more hps
only battleroar is useful, but thats not worth subbed for it.
revival is unuseable (its been nerfed so that u can use it with ~100 hp only you know)
braveheart reuse is just funny (zealot is faster than braveheart)
warcry doesnt work
focus attack doesnt work
etc

Dag

the first thing i think is to agree that also talkin about difference between atk speed and crit damage.... with new damage reduction buff is quite ridiculous

crit and normal hit has 200-300 difference damage

and this has no sense at all
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

WindPhoenix

Reroll to mage ?  ;D
Suicidalist | Sevarious | SuperSly | LimitedEdition | Delevus | Furesy | Suicidal | Sephize | Noventa | MadnessJr | LadyLotta | NovaSphere
::)
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Sarcasm

Found a huge bug about Final Form

After the effect of Final Form ends, all of the default passives disappear from the character. Including Weight Limit, Buff Shield, Lucky, Unstuck and all other default passive skills. Fix that as fast as possible please.

Also, only Spread Wing in Final Form works, 3 other skills are only animation. I guess it's already known.