Web Analytics
Sps on oly / Daggers on oly +more - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

Sps on oly / Daggers on oly +more

Started by lucifsg, June 10, 2009, 02:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diabolical

spash is a dagger btw and he is th / pp .. drakslord is dagger as well .. and they both knows its high .. u r a tard .. u cry for oly and u didnt even made 15 fights this month .. u dedicated ur time to cry on forums

i played oly tonight .. mana reuse is pure piece of shit now :S:S:S:S .. and it failes 65 % of the time .. its not even worth using it anymore . keep , god damnn rivers of cries has great effect
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

zthrx

Quote from: Diabolical on June 16, 2009, 11:06:54 PM
spash is a dagger btw and he is th / pp .. drakslord is dagger as well .. and they both knows its high .. u r a tard .. u cry for oly and u didnt even made 15 fights this month .. u dedicated ur time to cry on forums

i played oly tonight .. mana reuse is pure piece of shit now :S:S:S:S .. and it failes 65 % of the time .. its not even worth using it anymore . keep , god damnn rivers of cries has great effect

I have better/enjoying things to do than goin oly

our4n0s

Quote from: Sephiroth on June 16, 2009, 12:15:23 PM
Also u should point that Blows must land to have Lethal chance,that to have perma Critical Blow u need Renewal+Champion ( so hard to have in fighters pts,since 90% of times buffs r on archers set up ),that to kill a fighter u need to be lucky and land a critical Blow,usually more than once,and vs Tanks w/o Lethals it's almost impossible to win..well...not talking'bout tho,I'd rather prefer to be lethaled 1 or 2 times,than being out of mana cos my enemy can just run and Mana Burn(Heal from time to time),cos it's the only way they'r able to win.

dagger's problem if they can't get the proper buffs dude
Quote from: TomekAlmighty on June 16, 2009, 08:44:14 AM
I dont think lethal should be nerfed since daggers need to rush into enemys and should be able to atleast kill someone since they are targeted fast by tons of people.  :)
imo you mean, lethal should be nerfed in case at a big pvp lets say 3 pts v 3 pts u want the dagger to rush and at least kill someone with a lethal, fine, did uthink at small pvps? would means dagger s insane
retired

tzuc

Quote from: our4n0s on June 17, 2009, 06:22:49 PM
dagger's problem if they can't get the proper buffs dudeimo you mean, lethal should be nerfed in case at a big pvp lets say 3 pts v 3 pts u want the dagger to rush and at least kill someone with a lethal, fine, did uthink at small pvps? would means dagger s insane

because if you put mage pt vs dagger pt ... daggers win right ? or archer pt vs daggers pt .. again daggers win ? xD
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

iNs

Quote from: Diabolical on June 16, 2009, 11:06:54 PM

theyre both th, they both have critical blow lol.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...