News:

Main Menu

Sps on oly / Daggers on oly +more

Started by lucifsg, June 10, 2009, 02:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mioo

Quote from: Furesy on June 11, 2009, 12:39:15 PM
He's talking about Bish/TK.
But, but, on this event Altheo refused play as my bp/tk... if we are talkin about it. q:
Miotelka -> Ghost Sentinel/Spectral Dancer ~noblesse...

Gone! In lame style, but who cares?

Furesy

Quote from: SysTemHacK on June 11, 2009, 06:04:54 PM
Ofc we all hope that olympiad games become more fun again , But not only removing agumentations from Oly would make balance among all classes but it's ofc an priority to start with , for that I suggest too
double reuse time of mana burn .
remove effect of arcana agility on mana burn .
Increase the size of olympiad stadium , remove the cages so we could know the opponent and prepare .
increase the number of buffs and buff options at that guard inside olympiad stadium to reduce the domination of buffers subs .
lol?
Re-use time of Mana burn has already been tripled, and landing rate has been badly nerfed.
Why remove the effect of Arcana Agility? Summoners have that skills, so they should get the bonus from it.
Olympiad stadium is fine, and those cages are meant to work that way, so you can't see your enemy before fight starts.

SysTemHacK

Quote from: Furesy on June 11, 2009, 06:11:02 PM
lol?
Re-use time of Mana burn has already been tripled, and landing rate has been badly nerfed.

Indeed it's still in need for more nerfing in reuse , when u lose ur full mana in few secs on 1.7k ain't that OP ?

Why remove the effect of Arcana Agility? Summoners have that skills, so they should get the bonus from it.

Yes skill but with it they get more privilage in that , when mana burn reuse time got nerfed it was  calculated it on pp and ee and se and it was enought  , but to use that skill on arcana agility thats another thing need consideration .

Olympiad stadium is fine, and those cages are meant to work that way, so you can't see your enemy before fight starts.
nope it's abit tight and all archers who joined olympiad in HB touched that , it's nwo much harder to kite there and cage thing is asilly idea , we used to know the opponent befor the fight and at least know what resists buffs need to be given , better to save some buff slots instead of just spaming all resists .
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

lucifsg

Ofc we all hope that olympiad games become more fun again , But not only removing agumentations from Oly would make balance among all classes but it's ofc an priority to start with , for that I suggest too
double reuse time of mana burn .
remove effect of arcana agility on mana burn .
Increase the size of olympiad stadium , remove the cages so we could know the opponent and prepare .
increase the number of buffs and buff options at that guard inside olympiad stadium to reduce the domination of buffers subs .

wanna add:

Add gm skills
make option to fight on wyern
add a command to disconnect enemy
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

SysTemHacK

Quote from: lucifsg on June 11, 2009, 06:36:02 PM
wanna add:

Add gm skills
make option to fight on wyern
add a command to disconnect enemy

Quote from: SysTemHacK on June 11, 2009, 02:55:34 PM
acting like afool  won't help u to prove ur point .

lucifsg

guys i dont understand why u whine :S
Seriously now , u ask to nerf skills , landing rates , reuse time etc just cause of 1-2 ppl ?
There was many orcs but only adfontes was the farmer should u cry to nerf tyrants and bison ?
Many glads but only lorelay was farming almost everyone
Many wks but only kazimira had points
Many ths but only drakslord had points
So now there are many sws/ee with same skills but just cause of 1 ur all over the forum crying rivers
Same goes for the 1 ee/tk and the 1 ee/summoner (pr right ?)
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Diabolical

u rly believe the amount of crap u just said ? balance between classes ????? .. augments are the reason oly is not balanced ?

heh no comment for that
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

our4n0s

Quote from: Mioo on June 11, 2009, 06:09:59 PM
But, but, on this event Altheo refused play as my bp/tk... if we are talkin about it. q:
But once hapened what hapened with poola  :D i was playing tk bp, or even before maybe, at PVPs, sieges etc
The fact clan asked me on your Bp/tk for event, that i said no, that we had 20 ppl on, and that still i was asked finally on sws/ee, is just another point that i am way more usefull that the other ass
retired

Zuluman

Quote from: our4n0s on June 11, 2009, 10:25:18 PM
But once hapened what hapened with poola  :D i was playing tk bp, or even before maybe, at PVPs, sieges etc
The fact clan asked me on your Bp/tk for event, that i said no, that we had 20 ppl on, and that still i was asked finally on sws/ee, is just another point that i am way more usefull that the other ass

I don't get your point?
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

SysTemHacK

Quote from: Diabolical on June 11, 2009, 09:06:45 PM
u rly believe the amount of crap u just said ? balance between classes ????? .. augments are the reason oly is not balanced ?

heh no comment for that
LOL , learn to read please , I said NOT only removing agumentation skills would balance it and I added few things else ,
FAILED .

SysTemHacK

Quote from: our4n0s on June 11, 2009, 10:25:18 PM

To spam the mana of the opponent bishop as we all saw usefull indeed and there is no shame about that , but  you keep telling that whiny story and reminding  us with that  TVT when some one says that u r only an oly bot , which in fact is true , u didn't use poola on sieges / mass quite often like anormal char , same with ur current LayMeDown that we never see out side town .

Diabolical

Quote from: SysTemHacK on June 12, 2009, 12:56:33 AM
LOL , learn to read please , I said NOT only removing agumentation skills would balance it and I added few things else ,
FAILED .

what u said about how to make oly balanced . is still pure crap , its just lots of crap selfish ideas to how to boost ur char inside oly and nerf others .. more than 50% of l2 community hate to see ppl better than them in something .. and u r one of those , ppl would cry and whine a rivers just because someone is better than them
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]