Sps on oly / Daggers on oly +more

News:

Main Menu

Sps on oly / Daggers on oly +more

Started by lucifsg, June 10, 2009, 02:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucifsg

@ all "cry me a river-i wanna nerf u so i can kill u " players like u

As most of u have noticed when u play oly sps lands pretty easy surrender to water so i made a cry topic (since i saw crying topics is a must on our forum) asking to delete it.  Its so fackin unfair, u meet an sps and u know he ll hit u with water , so why the fack should he have surrender too ?! I know that sps has that skill but ....bla bla bla bla x10 , we r not on retail server so here i go i proved it should be deleted.

Moreover sometimes in oly , guess what i get lethaled so as most of u agree with me (-join my cry side plox) i ask to delete it too.
cause we bla bla bla x100 not on retail server /not fair /i wanna 1 hit with my dwarf too but i cant, so there u go i proved why lethals should be deleted in oly too

Also a player has 4 valakas necklaces and around 1800 coins. Wanna ask (AS MOST OF US AGREE WITH ME OFC) to delete  3 of the 4 necklaces he has and all his coins cause i feel poor.

Someone else has a pwnage aug , celestial shield , want it removed in and out of oly cause simply i dont like him to have it and i dont care if he spend 300 coins to get it

Want archers to have 700 range cause they run to fast and catch em with my mage. Think thats all for now.

<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Gunit

Quote from: lucifsg on June 10, 2009, 02:44:39 AM

As most of u have noticed when u play oly sps lands pretty easy surrender to water so i made a cry topic (since i saw crying topics is a must on our forum) asking to delete it.  Its so fackin unfair, u meet an sps and u know he ll hit u with water , so why the fack should he have surrender too ?! I know that sps has that skill but ....bla bla bla bla x10 , we r not on retail server so here i go i proved it should be deleted.

Moreover sometimes in oly , guess what i get lethaled so as most of u agree with me (-join my cry side plox) i ask to delete it too.
cause we bla bla bla x100 not on retail server /not fair /i wanna 1 hit with my dwarf too but i cant, so there u go i proved why lethals should be deleted in oly too

Also a player has 4 valakas necklaces and around 1800 coins. Wanna ask (AS MOST OF US AGREE WITH ME OFC) to delete  3 of the 4 necklaces he has and all his coins cause i feel poor.

Someone else has a pwnage aug , celestial shield , want it removed in and out of oly cause simply i dont like him to have it and i dont care if he spend 300 coins to get it

Want archers to have 700 range cause they run to fast and catch em with my mage. Think thats all for now.

Omg where is my pic?
[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/na/2/Herege][/url]

jygh

Quote from: lucifsg on June 10, 2009, 02:44:39 AM

go cut urself
  Nightmare 30x

Diabolical

Yeah .. lets cry

lethal was made on dagger coz its retail .. now we r not retail anymore .. so remove lethal plz from archers too

snipe was made on he coz its retail and only HE .. we r not retail so please remove snipe from HE

vortex and cancel was made on Sps  is strong too but we r not retail so please remove those 2

Mage bane and Warrior for summoners on retail now we r not retail as well

Erase was made for elders and pp coz summoners used to rule oly on official .. we r not official and we r not retail .. so remove erase please

Need more ?

JOIN US ..  For more information email us on Wannafeelbettercryariver@water.com
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Weezer

Quote from: Diabolical on June 10, 2009, 03:56:30 AM
Yeah .. lets cry

lethal was made on dagger coz its retail .. now we r not retail anymore .. so remove lethal plz from archers too

snipe was made on he coz its retail and only HE .. we r not retail so please remove snipe from HE

vortex and cancel was made on Sps  is strong too but we r not retail so please remove those 2

Mage bane and Warrior for summoners on retail now we r not retail as well

Erase was made for elders and pp coz summoners used to rule oly on official .. we r not official and we r not retail .. so remove erase please

Need more ?

JOIN US ..  For more information email us on Wannafeelbettercryariver@water.com

Remove attack option from my enemies?!?  ;D

Diabolical

Quote from: Weezer on June 10, 2009, 03:58:15 AM
Remove attack option from my enemies?!?  ;D

how come i didnt think of that .. its briliant .. lets play and buff each others and play chase games and hide and seek :D
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

cristianvernal

lucif&rebel, stop showing us ur level of stupidity...

kinda desperate move now that u will not have a char to use on olys...

xmaaadx

lucifsg

Quote from: cristianvernal on June 10, 2009, 06:19:42 AM
lucif&rebel, stop showing us ur level of stupidity...

kinda desperate move now that u will not have a char to use on olys...

keep crying (dreaming)
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

SysTemHacK

I just can't understand ppl who are really going crazy coz they will lose thier oly mosters xD , just pick a god damn normal char and go there give fair play and show some skills and if u deserve hero u will get it , since when it's ajoy just to own every one in oly by achar almost full buffed ( talking about sws/ee ) and spam on them mana burn and healing ur self and running till they are out of mana then u start to kill them !!!!!! , I don't see any fun doing / watching that , Over powered pathetic shit .

about crying for lethals , they are unfair totaly agree but u guys make me feel that Assassins gets every 2 staps successful lethal , u can decrease chances of getting lethaled by many ways of play style but to aviod getting 0 mana in 10 secs thats Impossible .
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

zthrx

what a bullshit, last month I made 67 fights and I succeeded lethals  like 10 times, half of it was just cp lethal..

and guess what: daggers at oly needs just atk speed and mana
so there is no
- combats
- mana pots
- no pof, coz curent buffs gives a shiit, even its a DW...

without all this shiit, mage debuff daggers speed, atk speed and so on, meantime he heals himself, if mana burn landed he doesnt have to do much coz dagger cant do a shiit. If its mage + summon daggger can do a shiit also, when he heals his summon.
orks got might so they are even better coz of p atk ( no need atk speed specially).

all classes xx/pp are fine as it was, another chronicle made for them to farm

mages, if its a healer never saw he was run out of mana vs dagger.. ork.

no1 is going to oly, coz there is no reason and pleasure to go....
90% of servers running around in Towns doing a shiit and looking for action, and this 10% oly farmers chars participate...

so conclusion
add
- mana pots
- combats
- full pp buffs - then every one on buffs feel "more powerfull" = most of server will start to join this faken oly

we never tryed that, and every1 is fighting on full buff, every1 know how to play (own) with his char on full buff,
just add those things and for sure, every I give my hand every1 will go fight oly even once everyda...

as it was we have 2 types of chars on servers, those "heroes" farmers which 50% aren't known, and those hardcore pvp-iers from sieges, mass pvps, who rly deserve to be hero, I can write alot of nicks here.. but as I mentioned full buff at oly, mana pots, and combats, and rest pots...

kkthx bb, my idea is better than any of urs, kiss

Mioo

Quote from: zthrx on June 10, 2009, 08:35:04 AM
we never tryed that, and every1 is fighting on full buff, every1 know how to play (own) with his char on full buff,
just add those things and for sure, every I give my hand every1 will go fight oly even once everyda...
Gimme this hand, still I won't fight on olympiad. q:
Miotelka -> Ghost Sentinel/Spectral Dancer ~noblesse...

Gone! In lame style, but who cares?

zthrx

Quote from: Mioo on June 10, 2009, 08:38:52 AM
Gimme this hand, still I won't fight on olympiad. q:

I'm wasting like 150 mana pots everyday on PVPs, so I pvp alot :> and never saw any1 crying about the system I mean full buffs + pots. Always is GF, no matter who I pvp. But in next chronicles we have again rives of tears...

just make it normal for 1 time, maby for a month and lets see how it works... coz it works pretty well out of town and no1 is crying...