Web Analytics
ElpyMassacre IV - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

ElpyMassacre IV

Started by RaV3NCLaW, June 24, 2009, 05:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaV3NCLaW

hmm what do you mean lopes? btw iam sure every idea was already made/used so was yours in your movies....
>Infinity 5x player
>RaV3N --> SR/TK, SORC lvl 78/78 + Nobl
TheScourge --> DE/TY lvl xx/xx

Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. Your culture will adapt to service ours. Your life as it has been is over. From this time forward, you will service ... US ....the AOD!![/glow

Lopes

are you kidding me? we are not discussing a coincidental similarity between your idea and someone elses. we arent even talking about copying something you saw somewhere. we are talking about taking someone elses work and claiming it for your own. and before you get a wrong impression, i really liked your earlier movies and i was looking forward to see your creative development. but what you did here is a big step in a wrong direction. i hope that next time you upload a movie, it will be YOUR work.

90210 movies: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,20187.0.html

PoToSi

Quote from: Lopes on June 27, 2009, 11:07:24 PM
are you kidding me? we are not discussing a coincidental similarity between your idea and someone elses. we arent even talking about copying something you saw somewhere. we are talking about taking someone elses work and claiming it for your own. and before you get a wrong impression, i really liked your earlier movies and i was looking forward to see your creative development. but what you did here is a big step in a wrong direction. i hope that next time you upload a movie, it will be YOUR work.

From who was the intro?

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

..but I can't spell it out for you.. no.. it's never gonna be that simple...

KaSaNoWa

Quote from: RaV3NCLaW on June 25, 2009, 05:10:44 AM
stupid filefront doesnt wanna upload... any other suggestions? :
yea its filefront  ;D

Kasanowa=RIP
Avallon=RIP
Maglev=RIP
X=RIP
AMX=RIP
200 others=RIP
AN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpLRMVZGFY4&feature=
L2 Movies http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4DB09DE09B4713E0

RaV3NCLaW

Quote from: Lopes on March 04, 2009, 08:21:56 AM
now thats something to look forward to. briliant.

you posted that when i posted the elpy massacre trailer, its the same intro as there... so what changed since then xD?
>Infinity 5x player

Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. Your culture will adapt to service ours. Your life as it has been is over. From this time forward, you will service ... US ....the AOD!![/glow

Lopes

obviously, back then i thought it was your work.

TargetMe

Yeah, I've seen lots of l2 movies and I when I was watching the intro with the earth thing, there was a tick in my head: hey, I've seen it somewhere, cannot say where, cause simply I don't remember that, but for 90% it was in some official movie.
Maybe I will have time to check it in few days.

Anyway the movie was really nice, but I'd prefer more small pvp's then mass ones. And no, this is not a flame post;]
Afroman he/wl from NW

Nande

Quote from: Lopes on June 27, 2009, 11:07:24 PM
we arent even talking about copying something you saw somewhere. we are talking about taking someone elses work

"bad artists copy. great artists steal."

So by your words he is a great artist, cuz he stole not copied :D
L2 carreer finished.

Lopes

Quote from: Nande on June 28, 2009, 01:14:34 PM
"bad artists copy. great artists steal."

So by your words he is a great artist, cuz he stole not copied :D
those arent my words, its a famous quote by pablo picasso (hence the apprentices in my post). it has a deeper meaning.

Dadghamor

Quote from: Lopes on June 28, 2009, 02:50:47 PM
those arent my words, its a famous quote by pablo picasso (hence the apprentices in my post). it has a deeper meaning.
Show us the original one so we can compare and in case flame raven >_>

Nande

yeah show us the video where you saw it before we say the judgement.
L2 carreer finished.

RaV3NCLaW

i think what lopes is try-ing to say is that the effects wore done with tutorials found on the internet, and can be mass reproducted by all, in same/simillar way.

well lopes i dont go to a school for movie effects :) and neither i have a job at it, i learn from Mr google, and i do the stuff i found on the internet.

also i have no time / will to make something spectacular eaiter the skill or the PC. PS: in all your movies there are stuff from others also, thats unavoidable since everything was done already.
>Infinity 5x player