ElpyMassacre IV - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

ElpyMassacre IV

Started by RaV3NCLaW, June 24, 2009, 05:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoToSi

Quote from: Kikolina on July 03, 2009, 09:37:57 AM
i bet most of u (the smartest ppl in this topic, not addressing to lopes ofc ;)), even with the help of google wouldnt even make a working effect like rav3ns intro, yea its easy to say copy-pasted, not that he hasnt even mentioned he s originaly professional, but u concluded that, i still prefer this movie than some low "original" effects..

Ofc your defending him, like its normal, but after all, he stole someone elses job. The aim of a moviemaker is to make people enjoy HIS/HER OWN JOBS. Showing someone elses job as it was yours and prettend to be admired for it its fake and retarded.

There's a little difference. Also, moviemakers who do their own job will always be better than copy-paste machines, regardless of the quality and the effects and footage they presented.

In spain we tell: "Se tarda menos en cojer a un mentiroso que a un cojo", it means something like "Its faster to get a liar than a handicapped"

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

..but I can't spell it out for you.. no.. it's never gonna be that simple...

wildpussy

did anyone even draw something him self here, couse i think it's all clickable in tools (sony vegas?), so basicaly all of you stole stuff from the tool (i doupt you have a legal version of it :D)

DaVinci

why even freaking care about effects, i wanna see good pvp  :o :o

Dadghamor

Quote from: DaVinci on July 03, 2009, 04:24:42 PM
why even freaking care about effects, i wanna see good pvp  :o :o
you won't find on DN for sure

Rudi

lol siddharta music!!!
+1^^
Ruddi -> SH/SK
DonDie -> BI/WC
Gemik -> SH/SE