ElpyMassacre IV - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

ElpyMassacre IV

Started by RaV3NCLaW, June 24, 2009, 05:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dadghamor

Quote from: RaV3NCLaW on June 28, 2009, 06:02:42 PM
i think what lopes is try-ing to say is that the effects wore done with tutorials found on the internet, and can be mass reproducted by all, in same/simillar way.

well lopes i dont go to a school for movie effects :) and neither i have a job at it, i learn from Mr google, and i do the stuff i found on the internet.

also i have no time / will to make something spectacular eaiter the skill or the PC. PS: in all your movies there are stuff from others also, thats unavoidable since everything was done already.
That focking bastard of Mr google >_>

Nande

Quote from: RaV3NCLaW on June 28, 2009, 06:02:42 PM
i think what lopes is try-ing to say is that the effects wore done with tutorials found on the internet, and can be mass reproducted by all, in same/simillar way.

well lopes i dont go to a school for movie effects :) and neither i have a job at it, i learn from Mr google, and i do the stuff i found on the internet.

also i have no time / will to make something spectacular eaiter the skill or the PC. PS: in all your movies there are stuff from others also, thats unavoidable since everything was done already.

So ppl should learn to use programs by themself to not be flamed? I don't understand why is it problem for any1 if a movie maker person learn stuffs from tutorial. For sure u can't find out how things works by yourself, only some basic.

Be happy for some1 share his movie with you and don't flame him for music etc. If you don't like just leave him.
L2 carreer finished.

Dadghamor

That's the Rav3n from another server ...you stole his video!

doremi

Quote from: PoToSi on June 27, 2009, 11:31:04 PM
From who was the intro?
I think it's from Lerain's movies .

Lopes

Quote from: Nande on June 28, 2009, 07:33:04 PM
I don't understand why is it problem for any1 if a movie maker person learn stuffs from tutorial.
thats the keyword right there. its perfectly ok to take some inspiration from a tutorial, but raven didnt show any signs of intention to learn. he downloaded the project file, changed a layer here and there and presented it as his work. being a somewhat creative artist myself, i believe that its just not right. for example repsols reverbIII includes more stuff originally done by andrew kramer than any other movie i ever saw, but its counterbalanced with equal amount of his own input. that is the difference.

@raven, you came up with a bunch of excuses ("i have no time" being my favorite) i would maybe accept from someone who never made a good movie before. thats not your case. as i wrote some time before, i think you have the talent, you just dont have the patience. but lack of patience is not an excuse for taking shortcuts like this one. if you dont have the will to learn, then maybe you should stick to the way of movie making you used until this one (and which you were good at).

90210 movies: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,20187.0.html

Simao

Ok now I understand why I liked the intro than !  ;D

All we see or seem, is but the dream within the dream ...

R3D5C0RP10N

Quote from: Simao on June 29, 2009, 12:02:32 PM
Ok now I understand why I liked the intro than !  ;D

We are 2 then lol.

R3D5C0RP10N BD/SE 79/79
Big fat dorf warsmith lvl 70^^

Proud to had been HEAVENGUARD member.
Proud to had been at SF side.
U are born without knowing, u die without wanting, so live well ur interval^^.

Simao

Shame Shame Shame  ;D

Lopes does not play here since more than a year (might be two) and he still ownz this place.

All we see or seem, is but the dream within the dream ...

RaV3NCLaW

owns what exatly xD?

lol you might wanna check lopes red or dead 6.... stuff from same tutorials as mine :)  really lopes if you wanna flame dont copy the same stuff
>Infinity 5x player
>RaV3N --> SR/TK, SORC lvl 78/78 + Nobl
TheScourge --> DE/TY lvl xx/xx

Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. Your culture will adapt to service ours. Your life as it has been is over. From this time forward, you will service ... US ....the AOD!![/glow

Lopes

ok, so basically you are saying that i steal just the way you do? thats a good one raven. :) i wonder why you were sending me private messages asking how i did this and that? nevermind.. theres no point in continuing this, especially if you think that my only concern here is to flame you.

RaV3NCLaW

obviusly that was before i found the tutorial....  :-*

and yes you copy the same stuff
>Infinity 5x player
>RaV3N --> SR/TK, SORC lvl 78/78 + Nobl
TheScourge --> DE/TY lvl xx/xx

Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. Your culture will adapt to service ours. Your life as it has been is over. From this time forward, you will service ... US ....the AOD!![/glow

Lopes

link it here, PLEASE do.