Web Analytics
Why tanks got Nerfed hate/etc aura ? Reuse time.

News:

Main Menu

Why tanks got Nerfed hate/etc aura ? Reuse time.

Started by One Live, June 26, 2009, 11:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One Live

Heya

Cry topic

Was wondering if dear track could speed up reuse of hate auras for tanks? Its kind hard to do tank job and tank raid/ppl when they overcome tank hate and tank is useles :(

uh and btw... put DMG boost for raids on light/robe armors so tanks can be alive :D :P(rb will dmg more dmg to light robe blalbalba)
Back to DneT ;]
- Owned ? ^^

Dragon:
Sunchi - DED
Ascarina - DED
Teleusz - DED
Sinia - DED

Nightmare:
WhiteChocolate - ON
Engel - ON

Zuluman

Quote from: One Live on June 26, 2009, 11:50:35 PM
Heya

Cry topic

Was wondering if dear track could speed up reuse of hate auras for tanks? Its kind hard to do tank job and tank raid/ppl when they overcome tank hate and tank is useles :(

uh and btw... put DMG boost for raids on light/robe armors so tanks can be alive :D :P(rb will dmg more dmg to light robe blalbalba)

+1

The nerf on hate aura was utterly pointless lol, there are very few people that actually have the restraint and discipline to actually tank in PvP so you are only nerfing a minority of people. Also its not like hate aura was OP due to stacking subs or something it did exactly what the skill was made for.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Diabolical

one of the things i really dont understand .. why the nerf for aggro skills and its not only about the reuse .. its the land rate .. i guess its way reduced
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

One Live

Back to DneT ;]
- Owned ? ^^

Dragon:
Sunchi - DED
Ascarina - DED
Teleusz - DED
Sinia - DED

Nightmare:
WhiteChocolate - ON
Engel - ON

SysTemHacK

Agree that nerf makes no sense , landing low rate  already been there since IL times , and ppl asked about it and track said as I remember it will be fixed soon and never happened . now it's amust that agro skills success rate to be raised specially after raid boost , maybe that nerf was ment for PvP . ::)
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

Zuluman

kuko

Zuluman

lalalalalalalala lalalalalala lalalalallalalala

zthrx

ye I wanted to made a topic about it, but it's not so "important skill". But now it make huge difference in PvP. I gues our lovely test team from dragon - (mostly mages I bet) cryed about being all the time agro/hate aura by Tank on UD... and nerf completely killed that skill, I don't even use agro...
Weird to that nerf just because it wasn't any huge advantage at oly... it was a nice skill for tanks mass pvp only with organized party with healers (coz agroing xxx players all around you could survive only like 5s, so that was a tactic to make a mess..)... and whats funny- mages haven't nerfed this aura flare which are spamming all the time (and mass removing targets...)... so thinking about some conspiracy it's next step to boost mages ;)

kasha

kamael update:

QuoteThe power of Aggression and Aura of Hate skills have been significantly increased, as well as their reuse time. It has also been changed so that it is not affected by attack speed improvement buffs.

The Vengeance skill’s aggression power has been increased significantly.

hb update:

QuoteAn additional effect for Aggression and Hate Aura has been added. This new effect has a chance to lock your enemy's target onto you for three seconds.

by ncsoft

for better reuse use songs ;)
The sky is the limit.

Zuluman

Quote from: kasha on June 30, 2009, 01:31:41 AM
kamael update:

hb update:

by ncsoft

for better reuse use songs ;)

When you quote something from an external source always place a link to that source, I'll tell you one thing for now, the effect of aggression HAS NOT been increased at all.  Also only tribunal locks targets and the range on that is a joke.

kasha

Quote from: Zuluman on June 30, 2009, 02:07:37 AM
When you quote something from an external source always place a link to that source, I'll tell you one thing for now, the effect of aggression HAS NOT been increased at all.  Also only tribunal locks targets and the range on that is a joke.
so hard to check game updates?
http://www.lineage2.com/news/kamael_19.html#existing
http://www.lineage2.com/news/hellbound_12.html

agro have a chance to lock target its not 100%, mb not even 5 :D
mb agro effect was o/p in il? on every siege i was aggro by some1 +add this 'auto target' that works only when its not needed, i cant heal my pt in that way. and agro land was 100/100?

vengance is the best agro now ::)
The sky is the limit.