Web Analytics
Kamaels Bugs!! Track..after 4 pages...give us an answer plz.. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Kamaels Bugs!! Track..after 4 pages...give us an answer plz..

Started by Morbid_Angel, June 28, 2009, 12:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morbid_Angel

Quote from: Morbid_Angel on July 01, 2009, 06:11:52 PM
bump!!! updated previous post
+ more bugs found from other ppl   ;)

Since my Soul Breaker retail is level 74 now and Balance Of Powers topic is locked at the moment I will post all the bugs I have noticed on this interesting kamael class. May be they will prove useful somehow.

Shining Edge. Works fine except for one thing. This is an analogue of dagger attack skills, the damage gets boosted by buffing Critical Damage increasing buffs.  Also, it can miss, just like dagger stab. (The rate may get boosted by Pride Of Kamael skill)

Dmg = ( ([P.Atk] * [Soulshot] + [Skill Power]) * [CD Multiplier] + [Skill Multiplier] * [CD Bonus] ) * 70 / [P.Def]

CD Multiplier is missing at the moment, add that.

Death Mark. As I already said, it doesn't work. Should decrease p.def/m.def and decrease health of the target over time. Also, when effect is on the target, Checkmate's damage gets increased. Checkmate itself cannot be used withotu Death Mark on, and has a very high chance of critical attack (meaning the damage can get x2, x3, x4.) Fix that please.

About the magical attack spells. Please note that Kamaels are unique class, which can wear only light armors and has only their specific weapon masteries. Every magical attack has a damage multiplier, they are 108 power like any other elemental attack spells of other races, but due to lower INT and M.atk of kamaels their magic attacks damage get multiplied by 2. At the moment this doesn't work.

Soul Of Pain has a chance of removing the target of the enemy. Doesn't work at the moment.

Annihilation Circle is a shooting attack which does Area Of Effect damage around the target, not around the character. Range is 600, fix that.

Steal Divinity doesn't work. It should steal up to 7 random buffs on the target, excluding dances, songs, heroic skills and noblesse blessing.

Blink does the needed AoE damage, but doesn't teleport the character 400 steps distance back.

Curse Of Life Flow is badly bugged. It's a debuff, so when a player physically attacks the debuffed target, he gets healed by 200 HP each hit. (More if you deal very high melee physical damage) Something like Vampiric rage, but different condition.

Curse Of Divinity doesn't work. Does more damage depending on the ammount of buffs on the target. More buffs, the higher the damage is.

Finally, passive skills missing: Expert Casting and Fast Regeneraion on all kamael classes. First one increases casting speed and decreases cast re-use timer, the second increases HP/CP/MP regeneration rate.
Active skills missing: Vicious Stance - Soul Breaker only.

bump

Morbid_Angel

Quote from: Morbid_Angel on June 28, 2009, 12:19:31 AM
hi
since the bug report topic is still locked i made a new one about Kamael bugs ONLY!!!

other races skills have been fixed from c1 till now or have few skills left bugged
Kamaels on the other hand are new and many things don't work us they should...

-skill Life to Soul should have reuse like 1-2 sec..and now it is +1min(most kamaels skills need souls to work..so if you go to pvp you say.."wait 5 min,i go farm few souls and i'll be right back"?)

-kamaels can't do DN subclass...so far(isn't this a subclass stucking server/network?)

-kamaels can't join OLY..their classes don't appear at the Oly manager

-passive skill Fast Recovery is missing(you first get it at 43 lvl)

-Soul Gathering has a huge time of reuse,i think it's lower in official(now it's about or more than 5 min...when it should be 2-3min top)

-toggle skill True Berseker should consume MP:0,according to the skill,at official mp consumption is like the toggle Accurancy(MP:1)...but now it's a lot more than that!!

-skill Storm Assault works somehow wrong i think...there's animation but char "doesn't move forward"
and the skill can be done without having a target so you can even be out of range it still does the animation-skill while standing in the same place
something is wrong...
to make it more clear an other skill Rush charges 1 single enemy and do dmg only to him...skill Storm Assault charges your target but dmges the mobs/enemies that are in your way,meaning it's an AoE skill
Rush works
Storm Assault doesn't work
and they are almost the same...fix it!!!!!
+now Storm Assault consumes more souls depending on the number of mobs you hit!That's wrong!!the number of souls should be the same no matter how much mobs you hit!!!
Storm Assault should have ZERO cooldown,like official servers!!!fix it!!
video from Official server Teon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yWdwi6iWFw

-skill Scorn says "Provokes enemies in front of you." if i understand it well it works like hate aura/aggression...well it does nothing and even tho you have a mob in target it gives a msg "You cannot use this on yourself"    :-\

- battle manual Rush Impact(among others) is droped in Steel Citadel,which is still bugged so Berseker(like every other Kamaels)can't learn their skills!!do something about it..like change droping mob..or even better fix Steel Citadel!!!

if i'm wrong in something,feel free to correct me  

edit: if you can stick it Track,i think it would help a lot
thnx

up up up

Morbid_Angel

hi
since the bug report topic is still locked i made a new one about Kamael bugs ONLY!!!

other races skills have been fixed from c1 till now or have few skills left bugged

-skill Life to Soul should have reuse like 1-2 sec..and now it is +1min(most kamaels skills need souls to work..so if you go to pvp you say.."wait 5 min,i go farm few souls and i'll be right back"?)

-kamaels can't do DN subclass...so far(isn't this a subclass stucking server/network?)

-kamaels can't join OLY..their classes don't appear at the Oly manager

-passive skill Fast Recovery is missing(you first get it at 43 lvl)

-Soul Gathering has a huge time of reuse,i think it's lower in official(now it's about or more than 5 min...when it should be 2-3min top)

-toggle skill True Berseker should consume MP:0,according to the skill,at official mp consumption is like the toggle Accurancy(MP:1)...but now it's a lot more than that!!

-skill Storm Assault works somehow wrong i think...there's animation but char "doesn't move forward"
and the skill can be done without having a target so you can even be out of range it still does the animation-skill while standing in the same place
something is wrong...
to make it more clear an other skill Rush charges 1 single enemy and do dmg only to him...skill Storm Assault charges your target but dmges the mobs/enemies that are in your way,meaning it's an AoE skill
Rush works
+now Storm Assault consumes more souls depending on the number of mobs you hit!That's wrong!!the number of souls should be the same no matter how much mobs you hit!!!

-skill Scorn says "Provokes enemies in front of you." if i understand it well it works like hate aura/aggression...well it does nothing and even tho you have a mob in target it gives a msg "You cannot use this on yourself"    :-\

- battle manual Rush Impact(among others) is droped in Steel Citadel,which is still bugged so Berseker(like every other Kamaels)can't learn their skills!!do something about it..like change droping mob..or even better fix Steel Citadel!!!

thnx

up up up
+

- skill Spread Wings doesn't make any dmg...and gives msg "You cannot use this on yourself",even when you have something else on target!!

p.s. you know Drake/Track...one of the most important updates of HB is the new race,Kamaels!!!!and looks like most of their skills don't work!!!!

FIX 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morbid_Angel

hi

Bersekers bugs:

- skill Life to Soul should have reuse like 1-2 sec..and now it is +1min(most kamaels skills need souls to work..so if you go to pvp you say.."wait 5 min,i go farm few souls and i'll be right back"?)

- kamaels can't do DN subclass...so far(isn't this a subclass stucking server/network?)

- kamaels can't join OLY..their classes don't appear at the Oly manager

- passive skill Fast Recovery is missing(you first get it at 43 lvl)

- skill Blood Pact is missing "Temporarily increases party members' maximum HP and HP regeneration through a blood contract."(you get it at 55 lvl )

- skill Body Reconstrution is missing "Recovers all HP by reconstructing your body." (you get it at 52 lvl )

- skill Soul Gathering has a huge time of reuse,i think it's lower in official(now it's about or more than 5 min...when it should be 2-3min top)

- toggle skill True Berseker should consume MP:0,according to the skill,at official mp consumption is like the toggle Accurancy(MP:1)...but now it's a lot more than that!!

- skill Storm Assault works somehow wrong i think...there's animation but char "doesn't move forward"
something is wrong...
Rush works
+now Storm Assault consumes more souls depending on the number of mobs you hit!That's wrong!!the number of souls should be the same no matter how many mobs you hit!!!

- skill Spread Wings doesn't make any dmg...and gives msg "You cannot use this on yourself",even when you have something else on target!!

- skill Scorn says "Provokes enemies in front of you." if i understand it well it works like hate aura/aggression...well it does nothing and even tho you have a mob in target it gives a msg "You cannot use this on yourself"    :-\

thnx

Below there are SoulBreakers bugs!! fix them as well.

updated
up up up!!!
(Track are you avare of these bugs,or should i keep bumping so you wont forget them?)

Sarcasm

Blood Pact and Body Reconstruction are both Gracia skills.

And Kamaels can join olympiads, tested today. I have no idea why there are no rankings yet, since last month there was at least 2 kamael nobles that I know.

Anyway, going to post Arbalester bugs as soon as I finish leveling retail to 74 again. So far only 5 skills work correctly, which is sick. I've heard Inspector cannot be taken as a subclass yet, so this topic will be a complete list of fixes for kamaels.

And yes, please put 3rd job Battle Manuals to the shops and fix them as fast as possible, they're the most useful ones for all 4 classes.

Morbid_Angel

Quote from: Sarcasm on July 04, 2009, 12:49:58 AM
Blood Pact and Body Reconstruction are both Gracia skills.

And Kamaels can join olympiads, tested today. I have no idea why there are no rankings yet, since last month there was at least 2 kamael nobles that I know.

Anyway, going to post Arbalester bugs as soon as I finish leveling retail to 74 again. So far only 5 skills work correctly, which is sick. I've heard Inspector cannot be taken as a subclass yet, so this topic will be a complete list of fixes for kamaels.

And yes, please put 3rd job Battle Manuals to the shops and fix them as fast as possible, they're the most useful ones for all 4 classes.

k thnx i'll correct my post!!
waiting for arbalester's bugs... :-\

Morbid_Angel

hi

Bersekers bugs:

- skill Life to Soul should have reuse like 1-2 sec..and now it is +1min(most kamaels skills need souls to work..so if you go to pvp you say.."wait 5 min,i go farm few souls and i'll be right back"?)

- kamaels can't do DN subclass...so far(isn't this a subclass stucking server/network?)

- we can't see the ranking of kamaels in OLY

- passive skill Fast Recovery is missing(you first get it at 43 lvl)

- skill Soul Gathering has a huge time of reuse,i think it's lower in official(now it's about or more than 5 min...when it should be 2-3min top)

- toggle skill True Berseker should consume MP:0,according to the skill,at official mp consumption is like the toggle Accurancy(MP:1)...but now it's a lot more than that!!

- skill Storm Assault works somehow wrong i think...there's animation but char "doesn't move forward"
something is wrong...
Rush works
+now Storm Assault consumes more souls depending on the number of mobs you hit!That's wrong!!the number of souls should be the same no matter how many mobs you hit!!!

- skill Scorn says "Provokes enemies in front of you." if i understand it well it works like hate aura/aggression...well it does nothing and even tho you have a mob in target it gives a msg "You cannot use this on yourself"    :-\

thnx

Below there are SoulBreakers bugs!! fix them as well.

updated+corrected (thnx  ;) )

Sarcasm

Okay, 3rd retail on level 75 and still cannot pick an Inspector sub. Proposal: add Inspectors please.

Here's my final list of bugs, Arbalester this time.

Shift Target supposed to aggro nearby mobs to the selected party member, not to oneself. 'Almost' works, only target of the aggression needs to be changed.

Twin Shot is range 900, not 700!

Bleeding Shot same problem, current range 700, supposed to be 900.

Deadly Roulette. Again, range is 900. Also, Lethal Strike doesn't work on player, but supposed to. Also raise the rate of lethal a bit, it's too low at the moment.

Create Dark Seed doesn't work, together with Imbue Dark Seed and Cure Dark Seed

Decoy. Should create a copy of the character which aggroes nearby players/monsters. At the moment doesn't work.

Warp doesn't work. Ports you 400 steps behind.

Soul Shock doesn't land fear on players.

Most importantly, Light Armor Mastery doesn't add casting speed, neither it adds attack speed or MP regeneration rate. Kamael mastery is unique, they cannot wear heavy/robe armors, and light armor mastery supposed to compensate those stats as mastery ranks up, it doesn't at the moment. (For all 4 Kamael classes!)

Lastly, all the Trap related skills don't work at the moment, but I guess there's no need to report that.

Other Arbalester skills that are not in my list working as they should.

Sarcasm

My old bugs list from Balance Of Powers topic, re-posting here.

Critical Sense passive doesn't add critical damage bonus and not full bonus for critical rate.

Death Mark doesn't work. Supposed to decrease p.def/m.def and reduce health over time, but it does not.

Erase Mark doesn't work at all. Supposed to remove the Death Mark.

Disarm - very low randing rate. In fact, I couldn't land it even once in PvP, and landing this on mobs doesn't restrict their attacking.

Scorn doesn't work at all. Also, in skill description it says range 40, what kind of a aggro skill is that with 40 range?

Storm Assault works the wrong way. Supposed to move your character, to have zero reuse, and attack the targeted enemy and the ones nearby. 3 souls to launch it, and no additional soul consumption for every next enemy in the attack range.

Spread Wing same problem as with Storm Assault. I know these skills have fast reuse, but 150-200 damage with very high character p.atk is wrong.

Blade Rush, which is very important, doesn't work. Never adds bleeding effect to the target. Hoping for a quick fix on that.

Crushing Pain works as AoE attack and can be triggered without targeting anyone. As far as I know, this is a single target attack.

Strike Back - zero effect. I know that counterattack of Abyss Walker and Shield Of Revenge of Dark Avenger have similliar effects and they aren't implemented yet, but hopefully they all get to work soon. This skill is pretty important for Kamaels in PvPs.

True Berserker's MP consumption is very high, 23 MP per tick unbuffed. It's a 0 MP trigger, adds penalty to defense and consumes MP like Accuracy toggle for instance - nearly 1 per tick.

Bottle Of Souls, Full Bottle Of Souls kamael exclusive items - they have no reuse. At the moment - 5 seconds.

Life To Soul - very long reuse. Supposed to be very fast, nearly instant.

To sum up: this topic includes the majority of kamael bugs, I hope it will prove useful for the staff when the time to fix kamaels comes. Please do not remove or lock this topic, it took me some time to find out what's working and what is not. Hope it helps in the future.

HeroCraft

BUMP !! ARE GMs TOO BUSY AGAIN to RESPOND????>:(
Is  any job has been done so far??? I don't really feel it  >:(
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL][URL=http://img398.imageshack.us][/URL]

illuminati

bump

you have all or almost all Kamael bugs here!!!fix em as soon as possible!!!

you know now,exactly what's wrong and right!!!

HeroCraft

Yesterday i tried use Final Transformation at Oly,but it don't let me do that.I'm kinda confused now,coz i didn't find the way to win ANY fights and i was hoping that in Final Form i can do smth....but sh1t happens again i guess.Final Form is Bers's 3rd class skill,so wtf?

P.S. Plus after Final Form dissapear it give you stupid WEIGHT and GRADE PENALTY
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL][URL=http://img398.imageshack.us][/URL]