Web Analytics
Kamaels Bugs!! Track..after 4 pages...give us an answer plz..

News:

Main Menu

Kamaels Bugs!! Track..after 4 pages...give us an answer plz..

Started by Morbid_Angel, June 28, 2009, 12:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morbid_Angel

hi
since the bug report topic is still locked i made a new one about Kamael bugs ONLY!!!

other races skills have been fixed from c1 till now or have few skills left bugged
Kamaels on the other hand are new and many things don't work us they should...

Bersekers bugs:

- skill Life to Soul should have reuse like 1-2 sec..and now it is +1min
(most kamaels skills need souls to work..so if you go to pvp you say.."wait 5 min,i go farm few souls and i'll be right back"?)

- kamaels can't do DN subclass...so far(isn't this a subclass stucking server/network?)
would be nice to know if that would be possible in the future,Track...wouldn't it?

- we can't see the ranking of kamaels in OLY

- skill Soul Gathering has a huge time of reuse,i think it's lower in official
(now it's about or more than 5 min...when it should be 2-3min top)

-skill Violent Temper has low chance to apply it on your target!!

-skill Disarm(and Mass Disarm i think,but haven't check it yet) has low chance to apply it on your target!!
+ reuse should be 15sec NOT 2-3 min that it is now!!!!

-skill Slashing Blade again..can do it without having a target,out of the range of your target..etc..etc...!! FIX IT!!

-skill Crushing Pain shouldn't give AoE dmg!!!and again..you can do it without having a target..and not towards your enemy,meaning he can be out of your range!!spamming skills on the air/nowhere FTW!!huh? FIX IT!!!
+ it should ignore Shield Defence!!!which doesn't work!!!!

-skill Blade Rush gives the Blade Rush effect(something like Bleed) BUT only for 1sec or even less!!! :o

-skill Contagion shouldn't work if there isn't a Blade Rush effect(or just a Bleed effect) on your target!!!
+ it should ignore Shield Defence!!which,as Crushing Pain,doesn't work!!!

-skill Shoulder Charge has tooooo big reuse!!!Lets make Stun Shot/Shield Stun and all other stuns have the same reuse then....

- toggle skill True Berseker should consume MP:0,according to the skill,at official mp consumption
is like the toggle Accurancy(MP:1)...but now it's a lot more than that(23mp per sec  :o )!!

-skill Enuma Elish (and maybe Prahnah Trickster's skill/Leopold SoulHound's skill) works with Rapier!!!!OMFG!!!!!
Bersekers use two handed ancient swords!!!!!fix it!!!!

- skill Storm Assault works somehow wrong i think...there's animation but char "doesn't move forward"
and the skill can be done without having a target so you can even be out of range it still does the animation-skill while standing in the same place
thats's wrong!!!!
to make it more clear an other skill Rush charges 1 single enemy and do dmg only to him...
skill Storm Assault charges your target but dmges the mobs/enemies that are in your way,meaning it's an AoE skill
Rush works
Storm Assault doesn't work
and they are almost the same...fix it!!!!!
+now Storm Assault consumes more souls depending on the number of mobs you hit!That's wrong!!the number of souls(3) should be the same no matter how many mobs you hit!!!
Storm Assault should have ZERO cooldown,like official servers!!!fix it!!
video from Official server Teon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yWdwi6iWFw

- skill Spread Wings gives msg "You cannot use this on yourself",even when you have something else on target!!and again you can do it without having a target and if you do it,you have to aim towards your enemy!!!since when L2 became WOW or DOTA and you have to aim at your taget?fix it!!!

- skill Scorn says "Provokes enemies in front of you." if i understand it well it works like hate aura/aggression...well it does nothing and even tho you have a mob in target it gives a msg "You cannot use this on yourself"    :-\

- battle manual Rush Impact(among others) is droped in Steel Citadel,which is still bugged so Berseker(like every other Kamaels)can't learn their skills!!do something about it..like change droping mob..or even better fix Steel Citadel!!!

- kamael skills reuse,with few exeptions like Rush Impact(0 cooldown)/Storm Assault(0 cooldown)/Disarm(fixed)/etc..,should depend on Att.Speed!!!
NOT like it is now!!!fix it!!!

+ 1 more thing which is very important!!!if some one can explain it to me plz do!!!the dmg of Kamael skills is annoyingly damn low!!!f.e. skill like Crushing Pain of Berseker has 7+k power and the dmg sucks,when in official i've seen it making 4k dmg on SPS with DC robe!!made few tests,with just PP buffs: AW with Deadly blow+9(5.9k power) does on an Archmage with 808 p.def >>> ~1k dmg  and  Doombringer with Crushing Pain(7.6k power) does ~1.2k dmg!!so...1700 more power on skill=+200 dmg???wtf!!!!!?????????
and this goes on with all kamael skills,from all classes!!!
i guess Kamaels have the same problem like Daggers....but they don't have Lethal!!! :-\ :-X :-[

if i'm wrong in something,feel free to correct me  

edit: if you can stick it Track,i think it would help a lot
thnx

Below there are SoulBreakers and Arbalesters bugs!! fix them as well.

Sarcasm

Already reported most of Berserker bugs in Balance Of Powers topic.

Yes, Life To Soul and Bottle Of Souls, Soul Gathering have wrong reuse.

Fast Spell Casting of Soul Breaker is missing too.

Kamaels aren't listen in olympiad games cause there wasn't any noble kamaels (maybe even there wasn't any kamael with 3rd job done) last month at all.

Dark Blade works, it is like Holy Weapon prophet buff. It adds damage only on targets with Dark Attribute Weakness, like Angels in Wall Of Argos for instance.

Since when Storm Assault moves you? It works like Enuma Elish, AoE attack around the character, it stands still.

Yes, Scorn is bugged.

Morbid_Angel

Quote from: Sarcasm on June 28, 2009, 12:28:52 AM
Already reported most of Berserker bugs in Balance Of Powers topic.

Yes, Life To Soul and Bottle Of Souls, Soul Gathering have wrong reuse.

Fast Spell Casting of Soul Breaker is missing too.

Kamaels aren't listen in olympiad games cause there wasn't any noble kamaels (maybe even there wasn't any kamael with 3rd job done) last month at all.

Dark Blade works, it is like Holy Weapon prophet buff. It adds damage only on targets with Dark Attribute Weakness, like Angels in Wall Of Argos for instance.

Since when Storm Assault moves you? It works like Enuma Elish, AoE attack around the character, it stands still.

Yes, Scorn is bugged.

thnx for the info..Dark blade is removed :)

about Storm assault :
Description of..
Rush: "Charge an enemy. Requires an ancient sword or short sword."

Storm Assault: "Charges like a storm to attack nearby enemies. Over-hit is possible. Requires an ancient sword."

so in first case "charge" means move from where you stand and in the second it doesn't?
what's the point of charging...having an animation moving forward...if your char stands still?what charges then?your will or your shadow?
kinda weird,don't you think?

Sarcasm

The word 'Charge' has many meanings. I think in this case by 'charging' they meant focusing energy for an attack. And this animation isn't only for moving forward, by looking closely you can notice there are traces of slashing sword in that line, maybe developers meant that the character swings the sword lightspeed to cut everything on his path. Not sure though. May be wrong. Anyway, it takes away 3 souls for every monster you hit, so it deplets up to 33 souls in one skill use, which is wrong.

By the way, if any staff member reading this ( ::)) - please put 3rd job spellbooks to the shops too, since most of them are being dropped by monsters in Steel Citadel, which is disabled for now. Rush Impact is the best/most important Berserker skill, and you cannot get it by any means at the moment.

And yeah, we demand sticky, so hopefully kamaels get fixed up. At the moment all three classes are a total mess.
(Gonna post Soul Breakers skill bugs here anyway when I finish leveling to 74.)

Sarcasm

Since my Soul Breaker retail is level 74 now and Balance Of Powers topic is locked at the moment I will post all the bugs I have noticed on this interesting kamael class. May be they will prove useful somehow.

Shining Edge. Works fine except for one thing. This is an analogue of dagger attack skills, the damage gets boosted by buffing Critical Damage increasing buffs.  Also, it can miss, just like dagger stab. (The rate may get boosted by Pride Of Kamael skill)

Dmg = ( ([P.Atk] * [Soulshot] + [Skill Power]) * [CD Multiplier] + [Skill Multiplier] * [CD Bonus] ) * 70 / [P.Def]

CD Multiplier is missing at the moment, add that.

Death Mark. As I already said, it doesn't work. Should decrease p.def/m.def and decrease health of the target over time. Also, when effect is on the target, Checkmate's damage gets increased. Checkmate itself cannot be used withotu Death Mark on, and has a very high chance of critical attack (meaning the damage can get x2, x3, x4.) Fix that please.

About the magical attack spells. Please note that Kamaels are unique class, which can wear only light armors and has only their specific weapon masteries. Every magical attack has a damage multiplier, they are 108 power like any other elemental attack spells of other races, but due to lower INT and M.atk of kamaels their magic attacks damage get multiplied by 2. At the moment this doesn't work.

Soul Of Pain has a chance of removing the target of the enemy. Doesn't work at the moment.

Annihilation Circle is a shooting attack which does Area Of Effect damage around the target, not around the character. Range is 600, fix that.

Steal Divinity doesn't work. It should steal up to 7 random buffs on the target, excluding dances, songs, heroic skills and noblesse blessing.

Blink does the needed AoE damage, but doesn't teleport the character 400 steps distance back.

Curse Of Life Flow is badly bugged. It's a debuff, so when a player physically attacks the debuffed target, he gets healed by 200 HP each hit. (More if you deal very high melee physical damage) Something like Vampiric rage, but different condition.

Curse Of Divinity doesn't work. Does more damage depending on the ammount of buffs on the target. More buffs, the higher the damage is.

Finally, passive skills missing: Expert Casting and Fast Regeneraion on all kamael classes. First one increases casting speed and decreases cast re-use timer, the second increases HP/CP/MP regeneration rate.
Active skills missing: Vicious Stance - Soul Breaker only.

Hope this helps. Also gonna post Arbalester detailed bug explanation later.

Gunit

Quote from: DogsAreSoCute on June 28, 2009, 10:43:24 PM
that even L2J servers are running smoother with more features then DN at the moment...

Not by me but true
ANY server is running with more features than DN atm
[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/na/2/Herege][/url]

Locus

Quote from: Sarcasm on June 28, 2009, 10:37:36 PM
Since my Soul Breaker retail is level 74 ....

Did U made retail quest for Kamael (Seeds ofChaos) ????
I tryed 2hours to drop ONE quest item  (black echo crystal) on Swamp of Screams, and NOTHING.
Bugged or did u  rly finished it??

Sarcasm

Quote from: Locus on June 29, 2009, 03:46:45 PM
Did U made retail quest for Kamael (Seeds ofChaos) ????
I tryed 2hours to drop ONE quest item  (black echo crystal) on Swamp of Screams, and NOTHING.
Bugged or did u  rly finished it??

It works fine. Please note that you need NEEDLE Stakato Drone, not SPLINTER.

Needle Ones are deeper in the Swamp Of Screams, their level is higher than Splinter's.

Locus

I noticed ofc. that I need needle, there are two kinds of it, lvl 73 and 74 i was killing both for 2h and nothing
I go check now again. Thx

Morbid_Angel

Quote from: Sarcasm on June 28, 2009, 01:40:22 AM
The word 'Charge' has many meanings. I think in this case by 'charging' they meant focusing energy for an attack. And this animation isn't only for moving forward, by looking closely you can notice there are traces of slashing sword in that line, maybe developers meant that the character swings the sword lightspeed to cut everything on his path. Not sure though. May be wrong. Anyway, it takes away 3 souls for every monster you hit, so it deplets up to 33 souls in one skill use, which is wrong.

By the way, if any staff member reading this ( ::)) - please put 3rd job spellbooks to the shops too, since most of them are being dropped by monsters in Steel Citadel, which is disabled for now. Rush Impact is the best/most important Berserker skill, and you cannot get it by any means at the moment.

And yeah, we demand sticky, so hopefully kamaels get fixed up. At the moment all three classes are a total mess.
(Gonna post Soul Breakers skill bugs here anyway when I finish leveling to 74.)

i did a little search about Storm Assult,and according to a friend that plays official,when you do Storm Assault your char moves
and it does the skill towards your target and not where your char is facing at that moment(and your target is behind for example)
also he said that Storm Assault like Rush Impact has ZERO cooldown...but that is the least of the problem now

+found this(Teon server official)
watch it in HD  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yWdwi6iWFw

BUMP!! :P

Sarcasm

Quote from: Morbid_Angel on June 29, 2009, 10:53:37 PM
i did a little search about Storm Assult,and according to a friend that plays official,when you do Storm Assault your char moves
and it does the skill towards your target and not where your char is facing at that moment(and your target is behind for example)
also he said that Storm Assault like Rush Impact has ZERO cooldown...but that is the least of the problem now

+found this(Teon server official)
watch it in HD  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yWdwi6iWFw

Oh, so I guess it's like a lighter version of Rush Impact without stun effect. This is really important then, needs to be fixed ASAP.

Morbid_Angel

Quote from: Morbid_Angel on June 28, 2009, 12:19:31 AM
hi
since the bug report topic is still locked i made a new one about Kamael bugs ONLY!!!

other races skills have been fixed from c1 till now or have few skills left bugged
Kamaels on the other hand are new and many things don't work us they should...

-skill Life to Soul should have reuse like 1-2 sec..and now it is +1min(most kamaels skills need souls to work..so if you go to pvp you say.."wait 5 min,i go farm few souls and i'll be right back"?)

-kamaels can't do DN subclass...so far(isn't this a subclass stucking server/network?)

-kamaels can't join OLY..their classes don't appear at the Oly manager

-passive skill Fast Recovery is missing(you first get it at 43 lvl)

-Soul Gathering has a huge time of reuse,i think it's lower in official(now it's about or more than 5 min...when it should be 2-3min top)

-toggle skill True Berseker should consume MP:0,according to the skill,at official mp consumption is like the toggle Accurancy(MP:1)...but now it's a lot more than that!!

-skill Storm Assault works somehow wrong i think...there's animation but char "doesn't move forward"
and the skill can be done without having a target so you can even be out of range it still does the animation-skill while standing in the same place
something is wrong...
to make it more clear an other skill Rush charges 1 single enemy and do dmg only to him...skill Storm Assault charges your target but dmges the mobs/enemies that are in your way,meaning it's an AoE skill
Rush works
Storm Assault doesn't work
and they are almost the same...fix it!!!!!
+now Storm Assault consumes more souls depending on the number of mobs you hit!That's wrong!!the number of souls should be the same no matter how much mobs you hit!!!
Storm Assault should have ZERO cooldown,like official servers!!!fix it!!
video from Official server Teon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yWdwi6iWFw

-skill Scorn says "Provokes enemies in front of you." if i understand it well it works like hate aura/aggression...well it does nothing and even tho you have a mob in target it gives a msg "You cannot use this on yourself"    :-\

- battle manual Rush Impact(among others) is droped in Steel Citadel,which is still bugged so Berseker(like every other Kamaels)can't learn their skills!!do something about it..like change droping mob..or even better fix Steel Citadel!!!

if i'm wrong in something,feel free to correct me  

edit: if you can stick it Track,i think it would help a lot
thnx

bump!!! updated previous post
+ more bugs found from other ppl  ;)

Since my Soul Breaker retail is level 74 now and Balance Of Powers topic is locked at the moment I will post all the bugs I have noticed on this interesting kamael class. May be they will prove useful somehow.

Shining Edge. Works fine except for one thing. This is an analogue of dagger attack skills, the damage gets boosted by buffing Critical Damage increasing buffs.  Also, it can miss, just like dagger stab. (The rate may get boosted by Pride Of Kamael skill)

Dmg = ( ([P.Atk] * [Soulshot] + [Skill Power]) * [CD Multiplier] + [Skill Multiplier] * [CD Bonus] ) * 70 / [P.Def]

CD Multiplier is missing at the moment, add that.

Death Mark. As I already said, it doesn't work. Should decrease p.def/m.def and decrease health of the target over time. Also, when effect is on the target, Checkmate's damage gets increased. Checkmate itself cannot be used withotu Death Mark on, and has a very high chance of critical attack (meaning the damage can get x2, x3, x4.) Fix that please.

About the magical attack spells. Please note that Kamaels are unique class, which can wear only light armors and has only their specific weapon masteries. Every magical attack has a damage multiplier, they are 108 power like any other elemental attack spells of other races, but due to lower INT and M.atk of kamaels their magic attacks damage get multiplied by 2. At the moment this doesn't work.

Soul Of Pain has a chance of removing the target of the enemy. Doesn't work at the moment.

Annihilation Circle is a shooting attack which does Area Of Effect damage around the target, not around the character. Range is 600, fix that.

Steal Divinity doesn't work. It should steal up to 7 random buffs on the target, excluding dances, songs, heroic skills and noblesse blessing.

Blink does the needed AoE damage, but doesn't teleport the character 400 steps distance back.

Curse Of Life Flow is badly bugged. It's a debuff, so when a player physically attacks the debuffed target, he gets healed by 200 HP each hit. (More if you deal very high melee physical damage) Something like Vampiric rage, but different condition.

Curse Of Divinity doesn't work. Does more damage depending on the ammount of buffs on the target. More buffs, the higher the damage is.

Finally, passive skills missing: Expert Casting and Fast Regeneraion on all kamael classes. First one increases casting speed and decreases cast re-use timer, the second increases HP/CP/MP regeneration rate.
Active skills missing: Vicious Stance - Soul Breaker only.