Archers question - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Archers question

Started by AmunZen, June 28, 2009, 09:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zuluman

Quote from: Ungolianth on June 29, 2009, 04:43:52 AM
lol russ its easier to play mage like archer? lol what else accept f1 do full buff archer on siege lol...accept micro?

What I mean is now days mages can get away with being alot more noob beacuse of the extra buffs HB have added that resist archers. Mages still deal the same sort of damage whilst archer damage has been reduced big time, ofc you can say there are xxx resists for mages, but for an archer we don't have so many buffslots in abundance, infact I think im lucky that I have atleast one resist as a toogle xD.

I disagree with you about hiting F1 also, this is what the noob archers do ofc just like you see noob sps's going splash splash splash splash. Yes mages have more skills to deal with (with the exception of PAL... can't even get all my skills in 3 bars lol) but archers have other problems, we have to kite (note not just run away like yoshimo does :P) these days Images are just able to rush the archers lol, kiting requires constant a camera angle changing which is no problem but still its another thing you have to consider, most mages don't spam CP because alot of mages have self heals, we have to recognise when an opponant iis on an eva setup and use all skills then.. tehe list goes on.

Im not tryin to say that archers are harder to play then mages, or the otherway round for that fact, but I  don't like this comman myth that all archers do is run to an enemy  press one button and that enemy dies lol.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Ozukyz

Quote from: Zuluman on June 29, 2009, 10:38:31 AM
What I mean is now days mages can get away with being alot more noob beacuse of the extra buffs HB have added that resist archers. Mages still deal the same sort of damage whilst archer damage has been reduced big time, ofc you can say there are xxx resists for mages, but for an archer we don't have so many buffslots in abundance, infact I think im lucky that I have atleast one resist as a toogle xD.

I disagree with you about hiting F1 also, this is what the noob archers do ofc just like you see noob sps's going splash splash splash splash. Yes mages have more skills to deal with (with the exception of PAL... can't even get all my skills in 3 bars lol) but archers have other problems, we have to kite (note not just run away like yoshimo does :P) these days Images are just able to rush the archers lol, kiting requires constant a camera angle changing which is no problem but still its another thing you have to consider, most mages don't spam CP because alot of mages have self heals, we have to recognise when an opponant iis on an eva setup and use all skills then.. tehe list goes on.

Im not tryin to say that archers are harder to play then mages, or the otherway round for that fact, but I  don't like this comman myth that all archers do is run to an enemy  press one button and that enemy dies lol.
use condition buffs ;]
[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]

Zuluman

Quote from: Ozukyz on June 29, 2009, 11:42:22 AM
use condition buffs ;]

Always do, but Pal has alot of skills which need to be used XD
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: Endorama on June 29, 2009, 10:26:34 AM
i've never played poker,therefore u cant say anything bout pigs not being good at it :)
nah they did, saw in video :D

Endorama

Quote from: Ungolianth on June 30, 2009, 05:33:29 AM
i said on sieges when u are full buufed archer u use f1 + kitting  :P
get lost u freakin retarded scum.ever heard/seen that archers change their set up almost every 5 mins?ever thought that depending on the enemy archers must think of different tactics?ever played a freakin archer?got any idea how an archer/tank works,coz for sure it aint no f1?
Ps: shot showing how handicaped u r.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: Endorama on June 30, 2009, 06:45:26 AM
get lost u freakin retarded scum.ever heard/seen that archers change their set up almost every 5 mins?ever thought that depending on the enemy archers must think of different tactics?ever played a freakin archer?got any idea how an archer/tank works,coz for sure it aint no f1?
Ps: shot showing how handicaped u r.
Piggie

AmunZen

all i want the Char for are mass pvps and sieges... and Yes i dont pvp with an archer if im not fullbuffed.. their worth a Shit without buffs/dances.. im done with hunting items/spoiling/
Anyways, since i know my self no matter what everyone says im gonna play an archer  if i ever decide to play anytime soon again

TheLox

Linemage once again started! Viva la mage!  :D

And now for every waste of cum lemme say this:

Playing archer is not just about F1. The one who is doing it is dead after 1 sec. And what is bad in having macro for CP? Who is guilty for you cause you are mentally retarded to make macro for spells and CP? Also, some skills of archers are USELESS in PVP like they are on NM. The never land or deal LOW dmg, which is lower than 200. What for should I waste my time on doing it? What for should I use Lethal Shot when it never lands? Why should I use double shot when it deals 200 dmg? What for should I use Fatal counter when I am not about taking HP to some lvl and then again deal some low dmg?

So, please, SHUT YOUR ASS MOUTH and NEVER open them again.

Gunit

Quote from: Ungolianth on June 30, 2009, 01:15:58 PM
dunno we in eb dont need change tactics we just roll over your dead bodies 
this is not what you said when you was dying at coliseum   ;D
Peace  :-*
[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/na/2/Herege][/url]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: mark_elesse on June 30, 2009, 03:49:44 PM
1st:  greetings from vacation :D

2nd: a well buffed archer between skilled hands can kill any mage.

3rd: the one who says playing archer well is easy is a retaded doushbag and can suck my right ball.

4th: playin mage aint easy tho, i just realized by the rerolling on elesse, but imo having self heal  and shitload of attacking - defending skills is good, BUT also hard to coordinate :)

5th: everything depends on buffs - players - teamwork - items .. no one can deny it ! as i see now classes are kinda balanced, the only shit what i dont like is tank\mage .... thats kinda sick but whateva ...
6th: Mark owns. period.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

milampalas

i didn't read the topic.. but as crystal say...
welcome back malaka:)
8B007 TH/*PP for now...