Web Analytics
Nerf Erase

News:

Main Menu

Nerf Erase

Started by our4n0s, July 10, 2009, 03:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

Everything is said, sumoners are still shit, make something like 10% land rate or x10 reuse, or x10 mp cost
retired

Onionis

hm erase was nerfed but i see topic like :
Dont erase my summon i want to be OP again pls plx plox ploxozarus xD
Only the strongest will survive,
Lead me to heaven when we die,
I am a shadow on the wall,
I\'ll be the one to save us all.

Save us all!

IshidaMitsunari one of the last in his kind
Lumii exHero
xEmeKx exHero

Soltys

Soltys - Shillien Templar / Storm Screamer
Pallenan - Wind Rider / Sword Muse
Beafort - Elemental Master / Eva's Saints

http://pallenan.mybrute.com

Diver

kuko

Quote from: our4n0s on July 10, 2009, 03:45:14 PM
Everything is said, sumoners are still shit, make something like 10% land rate or x10 reuse, or x10 mp cost
After 1 nerf u want 1 more and blame half server are cryers :D
phatetic

cofo

from my experience erase lands in about 60%
sps/ee has reuse of erase about 5 seconds

it should be nerfed imo
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

NIORI

Quote from: cofo on July 10, 2009, 08:38:37 PM
from my experience erase lands in about 60%
sps/ee has reuse of erase about 5 seconds

it should be nerfed imo
totally wrong earase  isnt lading 60% perhpas is 35% max

To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

cofo

I think I experience erase little more often than you.
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

our4n0s

niori doesn't understand he getrs mana burned when he erases thats why it doesn't land lol.
Funny to see how much i am hated, funny as well to see usual QQers blaming me for QQing !
Got  new aug ppl, matter of time before i roll oly as you are used to see me doing it (some tatoos to get tbh).
Stating a fact, erase way needs a nerf, it needs to be non usable skill if you ask me, just like the current mana burn.
retired

Chicks

Quote from: our4n0s on July 10, 2009, 08:49:45 PM
niori doesn't understand he getrs mana burned when he erases thats why it doesn't land lol.
Funny to see how much i am hated, funny as well to see usual QQers blaming me for QQing !
Got  new aug ppl, matter of time before i roll oly as you are used to see me doing it (some tatoos to get tbh).
Stating a fact, erase way needs a nerf, it needs to be non usable skill if you ask me, just like the current mana burn.

and give sumons some decent power... mb not nerf erase to 10% but something like 20 %... dont forget... erase is as strong as lethal vs summoners.... and evryone atm cry about lethal.. why not about erase? just not evryone is summoenrs and now they post things like QQ while they are probly the first to QQ about lethals...
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

qwertyzxc

kazimira altheo and more bla bla nabs want nerf alll for farm 100% oly great   nerf lethal / nerf earse / nerf all w/o my char !!!!

our4n0s

for me lethal is fine, i save myself from it at like 80% of cases, but there s one more thing, try to find a sumoner using his 3rd class pet, you wont since these pets got nerfed really bad at c4, this nerf has no point atm, our 3rd calss pets are suposed to be our best pets but they are pure sh1T atm
retired