Web Analytics
How to Connect

News:

Main Menu

How to Connect

Started by Legolas02, August 20, 2009, 05:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legolas02

the forums is complicated with different stuff just wanna know how to connect so me and my buddies can make this our primary server for the 5x :) can u tell me what to put in host

hcd

try http://www.dragon-network.net/download.php or explain what u want ...
currently playing GuildWars2 [Ring of Fire]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Legolas02 on August 20, 2009, 05:54:07 AM
the forums is complicated with different stuff just wanna know how to connect so me and my buddies can make this our primary server for the 5x :) can u tell me what to put in host
Jon NM menx , you have belssing by gm himself :D

Anyway welcome!

If yo have still problems to connect , send me PM.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

flamingAwe

Quote from: TrackZero on August 20, 2009, 02:43:02 PM

Anyway welcome!

Come to infinity, we have more players :P

kuko

Quote from: flamingAwe on August 20, 2009, 02:44:21 PM
But u don't have Track ;)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: flamingAwe on August 20, 2009, 02:44:21 PM
Thas hularious , u have 700 players and true condition is that u have L2w paradise, you actually have no more then 200 players in real, since you dont even have gms to ban all that mess..........

Speaking of Nightmare's population, well i will not count summer (because its not really objective) but i can tell you that for example yesterday, we had around 800 players and that in 15-20 days we will reach again the amount we had before around 1000-1300 players. Concering l2w on NM is really low since i hunt them a lot and (perma-ip  ban so no "2nd chance") that is all the real facts why you should join NM, but then again im happy that you came on DN no matter what serve you chose.

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: TrackZero on August 20, 2009, 03:14:59 PM
Thas hularious , u have 700 players and true condition is that u have L2w paradise, you actually have no more then 200 players in real, since you dont even have gms to ban all that mess..........

Speaking of Nightmare's population, well i will not count summer (because its not really objective) but i can tell you that for example yesterday, we had around 800 players and that in 15-20 days we will reach again the amount we had before around 1000-1300 players. Concering l2w on NM is really low since i hunt them a lot and (perma-ip  ban so no "2nd chance") that is all the real facts why you should join NM, but then again im happy that you came on DN no matter what serve you chose.
Quote from: TrackZero on August 20, 2009, 02:43:02 PM

Anyway welcome!

Rofl , it's his choice where he wants to play oO He choosed infinity, low rate not NM mid rate so respect his choice and don't give him fake signals where he should or shouldn't join . It's not GM's job (choosing choice of ppl ) ; >

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: TrackZero on August 20, 2009, 03:14:59 PM

1000-1300? rofl funny guy :DDDDDDDDD

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on August 20, 2009, 09:59:22 PM
1000-1300? rofl funny guy :DDDDDDDDD
Well obviosuly since u are blind kido who know just to whine and balbala "Flame" didnt notice that before june we have from 1000-1400 ppl, and avarage was 1k, face that fact or leave.

@ Mala Przynbalba   next time read my whole post then ull understand that i already say what u wrote.

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: TrackZero on August 20, 2009, 10:10:58 PM
Well obviosuly since u are blind kido who know just to whine and balbala "Flame" didnt notice that before june we have from 1000-1400 ppl, and avarage was 1k, face that fact or leave.

@ Mala Przynbalba   next time read my whole post then ull understand that i already say what u wrote.
ke ?

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: TrackZero on August 20, 2009, 10:10:58 PM

ooo ty for not deleting my post :DDDDD