Mage Damage Increasement

News:

Main Menu

Mage Damage Increasement

Started by VforVanilla, August 22, 2009, 01:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VforVanilla

Dear Track,

I am quite curious why you decided to increase mages damage which was even with resistances quite good and noone was complaining about it and not to increase daggers blow damage which sucks hard. If you decided to do it cause mages got raped by archers Icarus bows its your fault and your duty to fix it and not push some other classes to worst condition. Better remove pvp damage penalty from all now where reistances add a lot of protection or nerf heals. How i am supposed to kill a mage who heals 2k when my damage with pp/bd buffs and rb jewels doesn't exceed 1k? (i don't talk about being out of mana after about 30 blows while mage hasn't even used 1/3 mp on heals of course). What about 100% blizzard land rate?

our4n0s

Quote from: VforVanilla on August 22, 2009, 01:36:37 PM
Dear Track,

I am quite curious why you decided to increase mages damage which was even with resistances quite good and noone was complaining about it and not to increase daggers blow damage which sucks hard. If you decided to do it cause mages got raped by archers Icarus bows its your fault and your duty to fix it and not push some other classes to worst condition. Better remove pvp damage penalty from all now where reistances add a lot of protection or nerf heals. How i am supposed to kill a mage who heals 2k when my damage with pp/bd buffs and rb jewels doesn't exceed 1k? (i don't talk about being out of mana after about 30 blows while mage hasn't even used 1/3 mp on heals of course). What about 100% blizzard land rate?
yeah updates suck hard, being ee/es i claim for former lethal rate wich was perfect, mage damage increased... well i don't care about that
retired

Deavon

I disslike bitching but i dont mind if mages got boosted on m.attack BUT i care about 2 things ,first one and important imo is that Dragon servers still missing Attribute stones working,this shit will change a lot of things and sometime must be fixed.Also since mages got all their skills working , fix the damn archer skills which aint working atm ,for example Counter dash/Counter Rapidshot.

Second thing that must checked is blizzard land rate ,dunno if it supposed to be like this but its annoying when i got 3k+ m.def to get blizzard 24/7 .It would nt be cool if my hamstring shot had land 100% on everyone.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: VforVanilla on August 22, 2009, 01:36:37 PM
Dear Track,

Let me fix server 1st, and later on we will look how "badly mages are op", we can always change back so stfu QQ, especially u mark QQking.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Ashlynn

noooo :(
Think about poor Ashlynn! :( She has only mix of C & A grade jewels :( I'll drop everyday now :(

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Kamillo29

Quote from: mark_elesse on August 22, 2009, 02:28:41 PM
one thing for you tardo who is fag even to msg back on msn : .i.i.i.i..i.i.i.i.i.i.i..i gayPIMP
gay

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Kamillo29

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

TheLox

Strange how all gays in this topic commented how other one is gay.  ;D

Sali

Quote from: G4rro on August 22, 2009, 02:21:12 PM
QQ its time to reroll xxx time ^^
QQ im playing archer from kinda long. As he/pp i got nerfed everything what make this char , and now even more my main pvp targets get boost ! WTF :< Imo dont see point of mages boost. Server was closes to be balance, mages dont hit hard, but also dont get big dmg and got selfheal. Archers dont hit hard bcos of windstorm+cop and have no self heal so WHY da fak ur screwing archers even more? well i wont even mention daggers who can kill ppl just with lethals bcos even elpy making bigger dmg than them
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Soltys

Imo mage increasment is good move by trackzero, since everyone has place on buff bars for all resists and mages make dmg ~500  ::)
Soltys - Shillien Templar / Storm Screamer
Pallenan - Wind Rider / Sword Muse
Beafort - Elemental Master / Eva's Saints

http://pallenan.mybrute.com

VforVanilla

Quote from: Soltys on August 22, 2009, 05:10:13 PM
Imo mage increasment is good move by trackzero, since everyone has place on buff bars for all resists and mages make dmg ~500  ::)

So to be good it should be 1000 and mcrit 4000?

BassSultan^^

nah mcrit is also over 4 k ;)

blizzard crit = 8,8 k with trnaserpain :D:D:D (if tp helps there dunno i used it ) and i had tate jwels + 4 / +5

Es/Pw is  the real power Reloaded Bass is Back
ShockEffect >>> ty/pal <3

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6719938/Mein_18 DANCEE WITH ME SOMEBODY!!! :D:D:D:D