Hpegasus Ne/Wk//Pal/Bp-->Off
xAlfyx Pr/Sk+N-->Off
OoAlfyoO De/ty-->Off
Valkirya:
Alfy Soultaker//SH/SE//SR/SWS//DE/TY Noblesse-->Off
Rpg 5x
oOAlfy

Javardsnegger

Imo they should get some kind of punishment, maybe ban, i dunno, it's for you to decide, it's your job after all XD

The truth is: If you abuse and betray the trust some1 desposits on you, then you MUST get punished for that.

on the other hand

It's ride's fault to, b/c taking a break of the game is not a reason to trust his acc info to some duche!
He did it, now he must deal with the consequences...

You can't give him items back, cause if you do, a shit load of ppl will give their acc to the first shithead they find and than come QQ on forum.

The last word is your's but imo: Punishment = yes / Ban = no

Rgds
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Javardsnegger

Quote from: S1x on August 26, 2009, 12:49:11 PM
1st Idea with voting about ban Draks or Nimradell is Stupid ( now will all vote yes - who hate me )

Yep... to a normal ppl that should mean alot!

Everybody hates you cause you're a duche that no1 can trust!!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: S1x on August 26, 2009, 12:49:11 PM
I Dont wanna Reply Post here but i must ...

Lets Start

1st Idea with voting about ban Draks or Nimradell is Stupid ( now will all vote yes - who hate me )

2nd I See Much ppls from FTR try Def Ride ( becouse they are From FTR and just try help him )

3nd Why Kazimira and LayMeCry Reply Post Here , when they only log when Oly Strat . They Dont Know What Rly happens , They only know how cry about oly and xxx Points what lost with me.

The Truth Story With Ride

January 2009 - I Playing a lot of time with Ride and one day ride said me he give us items and he dont have time to play ( he give us HD+F+7 , DNET Hevy set , QA , Zaken , DS+HP+7 ) and he said we can do with this items w/e we want , now after 8 month Ride back and crying about this items ...

And a lot of ppls saw what happens yestarday , i shout to few ppls : Track if u can PM XXXXXXX he got a account problem or w/e , but when cthon shout for  Ride one Time : Draks and Niva Scammer my items or w/e by RideMydk , Track fast care about him and summon me to strange please near AW where is see Nimradell , Ride , Track and me ... ( now we see what the person help Track ) and i'm sure Track dont belive me about this story what i said him ...Track just belive this Donator Ride with his Story a lot of Lie ....

I Only wanna Said That

Sorry For My English
The point of this topic is not about to ban you or not, it is something else but imo u cant understand that.
And if you have read my replys with attention, you would see that i already said that ride wont give items back no matter if he donated or not he will get same threatment as everybody else . Point of all this is that i need advise what i should do with you 2, because this is not the 1st and obvisouly not the last time u make problems on server.
Shame on you both,backstabbers sissys.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Mala Przyjemnosc

surecom

Quote from: Kikolina on August 26, 2009, 01:27:17 PM
so now if i ll write my acc an pw with a title DO NOT TAKE MY ITEMS, but tomorrow log with a naked char, u'll ban everyone that have read the topic? :P

he did it on his own risk, his will, end of case :P
Only one and real opinion here imo ( may be cuz this man is not from NM community  :P  and he watch in case from different side)

Mala Przyjemnosc

so now if i ll write my acc an pw with a title DO NOT TAKE MY ITEMS, but tomorrow log with a naked char, u'll ban everyone that have read the topic? :P

better send me it on pm ;D

PS. NO DATA NO BUN !

Javardsnegger

MY point exactly!

All 3 are to blame Imo, so Track should (in this case) let them sort it out!!

Track gimme your acc.... i'm trust worthy  ;D

Furesy

Ban all 3 of them and donate the items to charity!

Javardsnegger

I'm a charity case..... in this case  :P

Spam spam

Marinella

Never trust ppl your acc info and you will not be scammed (exept some hack). If u have proves of scam - the scamer might be punished.

nothing personal, but if it will be my acc or some another guy, GM would close topic and say to me: dont trust your acc info to anyone.

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...