Yes
154 (75.5%)
No
50 (24.5%)

Total Members Voted: 194

Voting closed: September 02, 2009, 12:35:03 AM

Sali

Quote from: mark_elesse on August 26, 2009, 12:47:07 AM
DNET Rule : everyone is responsible for his own account.

what they did is a coward lame crap, and i feel pity for them... BUT rule is a rule even its hard sometimes.
rules are not same for ever1 and u know it. To dont look far back, ArmaiTi that stolen dyna set and anthy, or Benne who stolen items from kamillo.
@topic i love part when draks says: "track cant touch my chars" LMAO just for that he should get some punishment. Its not 1st and prob not last time when Draks dont obey rules, so better to cut this shit now that w8 for next his bad action
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

ohaem

yeah always me :P w/e i always telling to draks and ni9mra not them items... i dont care.. w/e

http://d-technology.mybrute.com

Sali

Quote from: TrackZero on August 26, 2009, 01:20:38 AM
And thats called SCAM, YOU joined clan on purpose to steal an item then when u get it leave clan with an item,
if not that he get chance that would never happend. Its same story about trusting ppl and taking ur own responsibility about ur stuff
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

cofo

Quote from: mark_elesse on August 26, 2009, 12:47:07 AM
DNET Rule : everyone is responsible for his own account.

what they did is a coward lame crap, and i feel pity for them... BUT rule is a rule even its hard sometimes.

I think that rule needs to be changed. Ofc i give my accs only to ppl i trust BUT

imagine im few months offline, we dont talk, dont play together, this can change people's attitude towards me.

So.... trust no one? I dont think its a good idea. Actions like that should be judged by gamemaster and some law should be enforced.
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

our4n0s

Quote from: zthrx on August 26, 2009, 12:52:48 AM
ehh Draks.. like you aren't rich enough...
i feel like quoting that to you draks, not mentioning the screens from ride that clearly show the low person you are.
I suggest you get a real life, for playing oly about 20 nights last 4 months, every freaking night you were there, unless when you went for a irl meeting with temps, pretty pathetic, get a freaking real life and understand how low you went lol.

Now, to trackzero, if you ban draks you will spoil my fun, whose points am i going to farm at oly? clearly not ride's ones, one of my best opponent would be gone.
Though i vote for you to take some gear from him, his +6 dnet light set for example, he has 2 weapons as well icarus +8/9, well, i suggest you take both the weapons and the dnet+6 set from draks and give them to ride.
I am pretty sure draks is too much of a no lifer the stop playing as far as he has a rb set and some horns left :D, and ride would be back with pretty decent gear wouldn't he?

ps : funny seeing astri traded ensign,probably lucif, and some mess in his clan for a scammer :> i am less and less sure draks changed side, he is more like a plague we sent to temp isn't he?
retired

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: our4n0s on August 26, 2009, 01:30:36 AM
i feel like quoting that to you draks, not mentioning the screens from ride that clearly show the low person you are.
I suggest you get a real life, for playing oly about 20 nights last 4 months, every freaking night you were there, unless when you went for a irl meeting with temps, pretty pathetic, get a freaking real life and understand how low you went lol.

Now, to trackzero, if you ban draks you will spoil my fun, whose points am i going to farm at oly? clearly not ride's ones, one of my best opponent would be gone.
Though i vote for you to take some gear from him, his +6 dnet light set for example, he has 2 weapons as well icarus +8/9, well, i suggest you take both the weapons and the dnet+6 set from draks and give them to ride.
I am pretty sure draks is too much of a no lifer the stop playing as far as he has a rb set and some horns left :D, and ride would be back with pretty decent gear wouldn't he?
That sound like a plan :D
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

ohaem

no but would be shit imo he=draks,nimra can give items worth ride itmes back and then n[p for all but no bun... this was his risk but they was sure that they will give to him back all if they dont give him items just tke some stuff from them and it will be fair... all makes mistakes..

cofo

ps : funny seeing astri traded ensign,probably lucif, and some mess in his clan for a scammer :> i am less and less sure draks changed side, he is more like a plague we sent to temp isn't he?

+1
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

ohaem

Quote from: ohaem on August 26, 2009, 01:36:57 AM
no but would be shit imo he=draks,nimra can give items worth ride itmes back and then n[p for all but no bun... this was his risk but they was sure that they will give to him back all if they dont give him items just tke some stuff from them and it will be fair... all makes mistakes..

kurwa my english im little drunked.. .sry

jygh

agree
  Nightmare 30x

kidicarus

You can't punish them. Everyone has always been responsible for their own accounts and items. Making an exception this time will cause a shitload of complaints about former scams and 'scams' to come.

Im NOT saying what they did was right. Actually what they did was pretty freaking shitty, and you (track) taking their items..... well. If i were them i would be so pissed i would leave and never come back.

But since this is such a serious case of trust-abuse and shitty friendship how about changing their charnames to F.ex FudgePacker, and ButtCowboy? Or something else they wouldn't want their chars to be called.

That way they won't loose any items but they would have to choose between rerolling and loosing pvp points, time and skill enchants. Or keep the ridiculous names^^

Where's the fun in pissing someone of? Humiliationon the other hand.... now thats fun.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Furesy

I either agree with Altheo's idea.

Or make a mix of Kid's idea, change their names and also de-level them back to lvl 1 or so, and maybe just take some of the items from them, and either give them back to it's original owner or destroy them. (or put them on auction)