AION vs GRACIA FINAL - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

AION vs GRACIA FINAL

Started by dusaka, August 26, 2009, 10:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LinK187

Quote from: vasu on September 15, 2009, 12:20:49 AM
Ah well, U3 engine looks rather good as well, just take a look at screenshots of the Batman game or Mirror's Edge.
The first CryEngine is a little bit old, but I guess it's good enough for an MMORPG.

Supports dx10.1 so i'm happy.

XForCE

vasu

Not as if there was much of use for Dx10.1, since NVidia has managed to hold back the development of any DX above 10, due to their shitty behavior.

XForCE

Quote from: scammerxx on September 15, 2009, 06:57:27 AM
maybe linage3 will beat Aion 

becourse flight elements and chain skills in Aion when the implant that in linage3 it have a chance that i return to linage

till that time :) there is no MMO that can beat aion  ;D

AION FTW!!!

LineAge III AKA Project S1 AKA TERA :)

PanzerKunst

Quote from: LinK187 on September 14, 2009, 10:34:59 PM
if you play further into the game, when it comes to skills the books are drop and you will also learn about chain and stigma skills which are a totally foreign concept to anything in L2.

I very much doubt you were able to experience much of the game if you only played it for a day.

RE: the engines, Aion is using the cry engine. I really like this engine. Doesn't tax the hardware like U3 does. As well has way more potential than the ever popular hammer engine.
yep, that game have a lot of features from other games:
-air battles: FlyFF, PW
-collecting items from trees, bushes and rocks: PW, RF online
-Big areas for  your race only: RF online
-Area for battle against another race: RF online
-chain skills: Rapelz (anyway, not like in aion)
-"Please, discover your world... we dont have a map for you" (!-.-): A lot of games

whatever, three days are enought to know a game (you dont need a genius beside you).
i dont decide to pay for it

LinK187

Quote from: vasu on September 15, 2009, 06:17:22 AM
Not as if there was much of use for Dx10.1, since NVidia has managed to hold back the development of any DX above 10, due to their shitty behavior.

Well that's your fail for using nvidia.

ATI Radeon HD 4870 x2 + ATI Radeon 4850 (CrossfireX mode)     in my box.

Quote from: scammerxx on September 15, 2009, 06:57:27 AM
maybe linage3 will beat Aion 

becourse flight elements and chain skills in Aion when the implant that in linage3 it have a chance that i return to linage

till that time :) there is no MMO that can beat aion  ;D

AION FTW!!!

You won't see L3/Tera any earlier than 2011. So why bother comparing a technically non-existant game.

Quote from: PanzerKunst on September 15, 2009, 06:08:34 PM
yep, that game have a lot of features from other games:
-air battles: FlyFF, PW
-collecting items from trees, bushes and rocks: PW, RF online
-Big areas for  your race only: RF online
-Area for battle against another race: RF online
-chain skills: Rapelz (anyway, not like in aion)
-"Please, discover your world... we dont have a map for you" (!-.-): A lot of games

whatever, three days are enought to know a game (you dont need a genius beside you).
i dont decide to pay for it

Play the game, then speak.

vasu

Quote from: LinK187 on September 15, 2009, 10:11:26 PM

Did you even read my post?
I actually have a HD4890 Toxic. And I meant, if NVidia wasn't paying a lot for game developers, then we would have some proper DX10/10.1 effects.

PanzerKunst

play something more than l2 and aion, then speak. Of course, aion have a lot of different features compared with L2. but you could find that elements in other games.

Have Aion a special feature?...mmm... graphics.
Have Aion a novel feature?...yep, you can choice what chain skill you will use. i never saw that before, in this way 

LinK187

Quote from: vasu on September 15, 2009, 10:38:21 PM
Did you even read my post?
I actually have a HD4890 Toxic. And I meant, if NVidia wasn't paying a lot for game developers, then we would have some proper DX10/10.1 effects.

I can't read what's not there to be read. You didn't say anything about the model of your card. I simply infered you used an nvidia card due to complaining about them.

Quote from: PanzerKunst on September 16, 2009, 12:09:59 AM
play something more than l2 and aion, then speak. Of course, aion have a lot of different features compared with L2. but you could find that elements in other games.

Have Aion a special feature?...mmm... graphics.
Have Aion a novel feature?...yep, you can choice what chain skill you will use. i never saw that before, in this way  

If you read the thread, I've clearly stated all mmos are similar to all mmos. All rip offs of DnD. You're just echoing the classic argument when one mmo fan boy dislikes another mmo and simply calls their game a copy cat. All mmos are in at least one way.

Tell us something we don't know.

vasu

Well, at least you could see, that the ones who complain about the uselessness of DX10/10.1/11 are the NVidia users.

XForCE

You won't see L3/Tera any earlier than 2011. So why bother comparing a technically non-existant game.

so , keep playing l2 till 2011
xD

XForCE