News:

Main Menu

QQ FACTOR (pvp movie)

Started by Deavon, September 08, 2009, 02:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oOMiaOo

Quote from: Zuluman on September 09, 2009, 06:34:14 PM
Shame your two slow and I got the original quote XD

I think that you are possibly refereing to the train party we had going, the one where me and engee were sitting, not buffed for pvp semi afk. The 6-8 people you talk of, an unsubbed bp, unsubbed dorf, wc/sws, de/tyr,me and engee. Now lets face it, killing non subs aint hard so I wouldn't boast about that, killing supports like sws/wc aint hard so I wouldn't boast about that either. Killing a TYR/DE who is in the middle of a train aint hard so again I wouldn't boast.

I can see however why you would want to boast about killing me, for you it doesn't happen very often. Well im sorry to burst your bubble but I  wasn't even pvp buffed and I was semi afk leeching exp. If you wat to continue to boast about the ONE time you killed me go ahead please. Also when we returned, me kastro and the tyr/de where the only pvp chars and you didn't even take any of our cp so please stop your QQ.

What happened last night, now that was something else 5 (2 archers, 1 tank, 1bp and 1 dagger) people and our wonderful buff bot (<3 mia) owning two full parties not only once, but twice.

True me cthon and cobra did most of the killing but I saw you drop a couple of bp's and Ensign tanking nicely.. was a team effort :D

You were as wonderful as always.

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
ahaha thats hilarious :D u exposed the jyghownage messed up post! xDD <33
ye i wonder why he write about how the story ended

p.s jygh ye im pwnage especially with my unsubbed spoiler with d.splinters. tyrant skill ftw :D

oOMiaOo - BananaMama - TingTong - Yoshi- CooYah

Sali

Quote from: Deavon on September 09, 2009, 06:42:40 PM

No,on movie there is a lost round  7 CB members vs 2 pt+ mages of Overjoke :p but on next scene we cme back and boom boom .
Tbh the last months i dont remember CB loosing on anything ,correct if i m wrong :p
and still i have in memory few NICE pvp from varka with cb and lost it, not about 2pt vs 1pt but in equal number. Anyway wont make it loo like offence so lets end this argue
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Zuluman

Quote from: our4n0s on September 09, 2009, 06:45:23 PM
Unfortunetly some spammers are flooding deavon's topic ! harm intended... or not.
Well ppl seem to not agree on the way it has been done... so let's stick to the facts will we ?
jygh killed 3 cbs on his own ! what a big boy !

He wasn't alone he was with two others. So I guess you could say that he needed 2 other people to kill semi buffed and afk people which sounds alot better right?

Anyway altheo, I wouldn't expect you to know much about fights that involve more that 2 people. As I said before, im trying to keep flaming to a minimum but people like you should try smth similar and stop running your mouths about shit you know nothing of. Ok your the best in oly, thats it, nothing more nothing less.

Quote from: jygh on September 09, 2009, 06:39:52 PM
both r about same thing btw kinda funny cuz how non subbed spoiler can hit my with skill from tyrant? waste of time with u cuz u cant see notihng then " im so fcking pro i  own everyone " but iff someone kill u u r like i was afk i was not buffed it wasnt me etc ... grow up and face it

Haha your a funny thing, Mia was on the unsubbed dorf... what did she do? spoil you or something, I know you have a complete lack of knowledge about the game but common seriously  ;D ;D

Also I was not completely unbuffed, ofc I had the WC buffs and dances that the DE was using to train, but I didn't have any of my selfbuffs activated, pots, tailismens ect ect, all things that you don't bother to waste when you are afk.

I have no problem admitting that I am not the biggest pro here, I am however certain that I am better than you.

P.s, Thanos sorry about the topic being poluted.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

oOMiaOo

omg jygh! i got +1 smite again... damn hater xD

oOMiaOo - BananaMama - TingTong - Yoshi- CooYah

Zuluman

Quote from: Sali on September 09, 2009, 06:18:15 PM
dont forget at movie are only actions when CB winning :P why? to dont feel as u said "embarsed"
anyway nice movie, and ye last scene was hillarius ;d

Im sure the whole Nm community would welcome a pvp movie from your POV, its the way it is, all history is recorded from the winners perspective.

Deavon

Quote from: Sali on September 09, 2009, 06:58:43 PM
and still i have in memory few NICE pvp from varka with cb and lost it, not about 2pt vs 1pt but in equal number. Anyway wont make it loo like offence so lets end this argue

As far as i returned in game ,i never pvped vs equal numbers ,always 1pt vs 2 pt in best case.
And even like that we hardly loosing and you know that , if not make a movie from ur side and show me that i m wrong .
Its not argue tbh ,its that i cant handle lies.

Sali

Quote from: Deavon on September 09, 2009, 07:04:07 PM
As far as i returned in game ,i never pvped vs equal numbers ,always 1pt vs 2 pt in best case.
And even like that we hardly loosing and you know that , if not make a movie from ur side and show me that i m wrong .
Its not argue tbh ,its that i cant handle lies.
how come i saw Deavoner, Deathand and HellzArrows in 1 time? :D

Quote from: Zuluman on September 09, 2009, 07:02:05 PM
Im sure the whole Nm community would welcome a pvp movie from your POV, its the way it is, all history is recorded from the winners perspective.
why wont u make a movie huh? ur just joining the flawless victory at forum, to bad i didnt saw u at any movie :( And sure i would love to make a movie, just my pc is to weak and cant handle fraps.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Deavon

Quote from: Sali on September 09, 2009, 07:07:24 PM
how come i saw Deavoner, Deathand and HellzArrows in 1 time? :D

hehe noob check my signature :P

Deavoner sold :p now check rest forum's signature and find out who bough it :P

Zuluman

Quote from: Ungolianth on September 09, 2009, 07:14:01 PM
realy funny when u arguing with one of best mages in nm since u are not even good archer

Best mages in NM, LayMeDown, Nitopami, Ensign. FTRjin is not even in the same league as them guys, ok maybe hes not a complete noob like Ary and you but he is not the best. I don't clam to be the best archer, people like Cthon, Mark, Lox and Defoe are in a different league to me, but im still better than you thas for sure.

Zuluman

Quote from: Ungolianth on September 09, 2009, 07:28:45 PM
u forgot many better mage like the ones u named!!! tbh furesy is better then all u named from archers maybe except defoe...and that you are better than me is your wishes since we never fight together...if u dont wanna say that story from infront of aden when u and mark powned me on buffs+dances after we had deal about duel on selfs...this is how low u are!!! ahh now i remembered when we fought against each other, ye it was on dino when we resed u and let u soed...u was powned by mines sh/se and only one that made some frags there from your side was guess who?  mmmm ah yes FTRjin wich helped u to not look like totaly faildozers there

Your right about outside Aden, I waited there for 20 mins and got bored so me and mark decided to pvp each other when you turnt up with no wep, no armour or buffs, so ofc we didn't touch you.

Seriously would you like me to name every pro archer and mage on this server?

That time on dino, yes as I hsve said before, it was good of you guys to ress me. BUT, you did kill me before I had even spawned on my screen from logging.

our4n0s

Quote from: Zuluman on September 09, 2009, 06:59:41 PM
He wasn't alone he was with two others. So I guess you could say that he needed 2 other people to kill semi buffed and afk people which sounds alot better right?

Anyway altheo, I wouldn't expect you to know much about fights that involve more that 2 people. As I said before, im trying to keep flaming to a minimum but people like you should try smth similar and stop running your mouths about shit you know nothing of. Ok your the best in oly, thats it, nothing more nothing less.

guess you missed the point, i don't give a piece of shit about what happened last night at hb and in case you didn't get it, noone gives a shit either, you're only flooding a topic with the usual kind of CB's garbage.
retired

stanko

Make him QQ on forum ahahah

Nice movie, waiting for more :)
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o