Mana burn - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Mana burn

Started by Alex, September 10, 2009, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildpussy

Quote from: Alex on September 18, 2009, 06:40:53 PM
after "mirage bug" u are calling ty/de an overpowered oly class xD you keep making yourself look more and more noobish

any dagger deals easily with them, but I already can see there are no good daggers on infinity, no? xd
well you only donate for gear and play oly, so you have no clue about what is mirage used for outside oly, some of us have actualy killed the big bosses to get our raid jewels and gear u know, and btw ty/de is a good char that can beat sws/ee pretty easy if prepared

so we have it
th/pp > ty/de > sws/ee > th/pp, all is balanced!! :D you're not meant to win all xD

Dadghamor

Quote from: Kikolina on September 18, 2009, 08:50:44 PM
u wont ran out of arguments if i start again what x char does to y ?

obviously u arent aware of what mirage is capable to do to particular thing i wont name since everyone would start using it =)

dadg, probably they are without zaken and antha not to get their hp above 30 cos of vrage but they arent aware of their zaken resistance status, talking of dragon :P

and seriously what is wrong with m crit rate lol ?
Nothing...was only to add some flames to the topic..
But I'm still wondering how cuolb be so much difference in only 25x ....

Alex

Quote from: wildpussy on September 18, 2009, 09:07:09 PM
well you only donate for gear and play oly, so you have no clue about what is mirage used for outside oly, some of us have actualy killed the big bosses to get our raid jewels and gear u know, and btw ty/de is a good char that can beat sws/ee pretty easy if prepared

so we have it
th/pp > ty/de > sws/ee > th/pp, all is balanced!! :D you're not meant to win all xD

too bad u speak too much for someone who knows a shit about me and especially about game, btw your pre-last phrase actually means th/pp > th/pp and th/pp > sws/ee while the last phrase means totally opposite, got some problems with math symbols?
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Dadghamor

Quote from: Alex on September 18, 2009, 11:12:40 PM
too bad u speak too much for someone who knows a shit about me and especially about game, btw your pre-last phrase actually means th/pp > th/pp and th/pp > sws/ee while the last phrase means totally opposite, got some problems with math symbols?
It's called sarcasm dude!

Alex

Quote from: Dadghamor on September 19, 2009, 02:54:44 AM
It's called sarcasm dude!

You are overestimating your friend.

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

wildpussy

Quote from: Alex on September 18, 2009, 11:12:40 PM
well i should have known it would be too hard to understand for you, my bad, next time i draw you a circle

spacemonkey

i have no idea why u r arguing with those guys alex...

Alex

Quote from: spacemonkey on September 19, 2009, 11:31:07 AM
i have no idea why u r arguing with those guys alex...

Indeed, trying to convince mana burn whores that their mana burn shouldn't work this way is something like trying to explain to a psycho that he has mental problems. I'll quit it, I gave all the necessary proves.

ps. all the rest crying to keep mana burn like this just suck w/o it xd

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

our4n0s

Quote from: Alex on September 19, 2009, 02:07:34 PM
Indeed, trying to convince mana burn whores that their mana burn shouldn't work this way is something like trying to explain to a psycho that he has mental problems. I'll quit it, I gave all the necessary proves.

ps. all the rest crying to keep mana burn like this just suck w/o it xd
well, now that augments are nerfed you won't lose ee/sws nor ee/es, i am sure you already raped sps/ee and any other mage, so what's the matter with mana burn ? well, you will prolly lose sometimes to wk/pp but that's pretty normal isn't it?
now if you answer me you will never lose wk/pp, i will tell you you just didn't meet any good one  :) and still.... why would you care about mana burn?
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: Mitzahd on September 19, 2009, 04:35:10 PM
yea they made atk auguments cast like 5,6 seconds ,same cast with robe set on or naked lol and shots not working,seems they made like mi and celestial not depending on casting speed, what a loser haters xD mby make all players skills to be casted in 10 seconds, dagger blows 10 seconds each see who pwns then xD
well, no need to flame tbh, maybe he just didn't get what's the augment nerf and maybe he got something to say as well, like a point i would have missed but atm, from my experience, he should kill sps/ee ee/es, he should not kill ee/sws for the main reason they wont even bother to join (xd), he shall kill bp/wk, and he shall have a decent win rate to most of pp/wk, so why would he care of mana burn? pp/ne? he ll have a decent win rate there also, bp/ne? they got a long reuse of mana burn, nothing to do with ee/Es's reuse at least.
I don't want to make so many assumptions about combo a th/pp should win or lose, like bp/wk, ee/Es or pp/wk, but being from NM and talking about dragon, kinda had no choice  :P
retired

wildpussy

Quote from: our4n0s on September 19, 2009, 04:43:53 PM
well, no need to flame tbh, maybe he just didn't get what's the augment nerf and maybe he got something to say as well, like a point i would have missed but atm, from my experience, he should kill sps/ee ee/es, he should not kill ee/sws for the main reason they wont even bother to join (xd), he shall kill bp/wk, and he shall have a decent win rate to most of pp/wk, so why would he care of mana burn? pp/ne? he ll have a decent win rate there also, bp/ne? they got a long reuse of mana burn, nothing to do with ee/Es's reuse at least.
I don't want to make so many assumptions about combo a th/pp should win or lose, like bp/wk, ee/Es or pp/wk, but being from NM and talking about dragon, kinda had no choice  :P
to kill an ee/sws (as any dagger class) now only need make some dmg on start then spam trick switch bluff for 5 min till end of fight while they try to cast that nuke, and you must be resistant to trance and silence song
what a shit lol xD
bp/wk, es/ee still pwn, maybe es/ee will have problems, bp/wk will need only more time

wildpussy

Quote from: Mitzahd on September 19, 2009, 05:17:47 PM
bp wk can still kill him with cat :P anyway with augument i was hitting pp th for 200 dmg cat does better job
cat can die rly fast to OE weaps (normal hits)
but WK have reflector cat :D

ah and sps/ee probly wins now with summoner class (on timeout ofc)