Web Analytics
Becouse of GM-friends on msn.

News:

Main Menu

Becouse of GM-friends on msn.

Started by NYPD, September 13, 2009, 09:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYPD

I know  dragon is a private server  and i am 100% agree with dontations. I didnt wrote nothing all those year aboute it ..there it was   lot of red Dildo in this server for kinda many fags. But  listen you all! : thats not enough! and will never be enough for this group of players moust of them from CB!
and you know why?

Becouse they simply  dont wanna have  any enemy skills  disturbing them in pvp.
All the mage are really owned now cuz those pleyers from CB they have the gm in msn.Making jocks speaking aboute ladys  bla bla bla. etc....and after words they sending arrows like " listen  blizard, sleep, slow anchoor etc its rly OVERPOWERD,  but they dont say nothing aboute archers range,and somehow they got what they want from GM
Next week they willl find something else from mage to be nerfed and so on...

Those days NO matter if u are necro , sh or sps  becouse they have the same rate on crits (tested from 100 hits on npc). NO matter if u have valakas anyway and as far i noticed price of the moust wanted jew now is just a bs, ppl are send 100 shouts on hero chat to sell a valakas lol.
Its rly funny a mage as me with 9000 m atk   to hit on archers with 2-300 dmg..lol thats not enough even for CP.
BTW : did u ever seen mage wrting " lol   i kill archers on fll cp"
well archers write daily  this.
Iv seen nitopamy trading items in WTS section.
Orin was writing few days ago  aboute u need 4 boots to fight with a archer  ! thats true

im really searching for a better server cuz all i wrote aboute it show  what kind of pers is track ...but wtf !!! where i think i am? its not geneva court here its just a private server with  a GM  what it cames from a fighter player and tones of pm in msn from CB clan.

you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: NYPD on September 13, 2009, 09:53:40 PM
I know  dragon is a private server  and i am 100% agree with dontations. I didnt wrote nothing all those year aboute it ..there it was   lot of red Dildo in this server for kinda many fags. But  listen you all! : thats not enough! and will never be enough for this group of players moust of them from CB!
and you know why?
Becouse they simply  dont wanna have  any enemy skills  disturbing them in pvp.
All the mage are really owned now cuz those pleyers from CB they have the gm in msn.Making jocks speaking aboute ladys  bla bla bla. etc....and after words they sending arrows like " listen  blizard, sleep, slow anchoor etc its rly OVERPOWERD,  but they dont say nothing aboute archers range,and somehow they got what they want from GM
Those days NO matter if u are necro , sh or sps  becouse they have the same rate on crits . NO matter if u have valakas anyway and as far i noticed price of the moust wanted jew now is just a bs, ppl are send 100 shouts on hero chat to sell a valakas lol.
Its rly funny a mage as me with 9000 m atk   to hit on archers with 2-300 dmg..lol thats not enough even for CP.
BTW : did u ever seen mage wrting " lol   i kill archers on fll cp"
well archers write daily  this.
Orin was writing few days ago  aboute u need 4 boots to fight with a archer  ! thats true

im really searching for a better server cuz all i wrote aboute it show  what kind of pers is track ...but wtf !!! where i think i am? its not geneva court here its just a private server with  a GM  what it cames from a fighter player and tones of pm in msn from CB clan.

i am from CB, hence i am overpowered  ;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

NYPD

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 13, 2009, 09:56:09 PM
i am from CB, hence i am overpowered  ;D
You are out of discution.
i hae no idea even what weapon u use or armore
never sow u ..
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

Ashlynn

I have track on MSN, I am overpowered too.

nerf MSN!

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: NYPD on September 13, 2009, 09:53:40 PM
I know  dragon is a private server  and i am 100% agree with dontations. I didnt wrote nothing all those year aboute it ..there it was   lot of red Dildo in this server for kinda many fags. But  listen you all! : thats not enough! and will never be enough for this group of players moust of them from CB!
and you know why?
Becouse they simply  dont wanna have  any enemy skills  disturbing them in pvp.
All the mage are really owned now cuz those pleyers from CB they have the gm in msn.Making jocks speaking aboute ladys  bla bla bla. etc....and after words they sending arrows like " listen  blizard, sleep, slow anchoor etc its rly OVERPOWERD,  but they dont say nothing aboute archers range,and somehow they got what they want from GM
Those days NO matter if u are necro , sh or sps  becouse they have the same rate on crits . NO matter if u have valakas anyway and as far i noticed price of the moust wanted jew now is just a bs, ppl are send 100 shouts on hero chat to sell a valakas lol.
Its rly funny a mage as me with 9000 m atk   to hit on archers with 2-300 dmg..lol thats not enough even for CP.
BTW : did u ever seen mage wrting " lol   i kill archers on fll cp"
well archers write daily  this.
Orin was writing few days ago  aboute u need 4 boots to fight with a archer  ! thats true

im really searching for a better server cuz all i wrote aboute it show  what kind of pers is track ...but wtf !!! where i think i am? its not geneva court here its just a private server with  a GM  what it cames from a fighter player and tones of pm in msn from CB clan.

1st of all , Hi mesalina or ill say ig name L33tshame, and yes obviously u are mage. However this post was really LOL and i wont even comment it , but i can tell u only this, if u continue to spam this sh1t in every single topic ull be erased,since lies u are speaking are quite annoying , i have temp on msn too, means they re OP too? Go do something better in Norway then making xxx accs on forum and talking nonsense.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Deavon

Quote from: TrackZero on September 13, 2009, 10:06:46 PM
1st of all , Hi mesalina or ill say ig name L33tshame, and yes obviously u are mage. However this post was really LOL and i wont even comment it , but i can tell u only this, if u continue to spam this sh1t in every single topic ull be erased,since lies u are speaking are quite annoying , i have temp on msn too, means they re OP too? Go do something better in Norway then making xxx accs on forum and talking nonsense.

god damn and i though was Nitotardy ;<

Messalina and Nitotard same shit anyways so i was close !

Blithe

Thank you sir for making my day made me lol irl.

Deavon

jygh

Quote from: mark_elesse on September 13, 2009, 10:14:14 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
u cheat me with track ? xD </3
  Nightmare 30x

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Deavon

Quote from: TrackZero on September 13, 2009, 10:23:12 PM
Sticky  ;D?

no doubt !

The last posting from your IP was less than 40 seconds ago. Please try again later.

;<

Furesy