Becouse of GM-friends on msn. - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Becouse of GM-friends on msn.

Started by NYPD, September 13, 2009, 09:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYPD

Quote from: Deavon on September 13, 2009, 10:39:29 PM
On second though i decided to answer you serious on ur bullcraps .

You talking about range ,huh blame NCsoft about that cause since IL got extra range ,now you noticed it? you must be retarted.
Talking about mage's critical rate ,huh since HB mages critical rate is nerfed by NCsoft ,so blame the korean freaks or reroll.
If you knew shit about l2 ,you should already know that Blizzard and rest "new HB" slows from ages were bugged to land 100% so what did you except?to stay like this?would be cool if my hamsting was landing 100% on everyone?
Talking about cancel ,huh i m sry but NCsoft changed it after c2 yo !!! It would be cool if it was removing all buff/dance huh?
Archers are overpowerd? huh check my last pvp video how i hit mages for 1k with damn +16 bow,did i cry?No cause they know how to buff themselfs and i m patient to w8 the resist to pass away and kill them.
ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM IF YOU CANT BUFF UR SELF PROPERLY.

I wont comment at all the "friendly relationship" you claiming between CB and Track since whole server knows what kind of retard you are.
I only wish..to see your drama here on forum from your second-rated brain( as long there u have only one word "RETARD" )  when your 3000-4000-5000 damge on mage it will become 200-300 same as me hiting archers
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

Deavon

Quote from: NYPD on September 14, 2009, 12:25:03 AM
Are you a forum moderator  and i dont know?
At least i  am brave  and i didnt  reroled like  FailedAmeteurniceStar or  AbracadabraElesee sps  .And you all begging for nerfs.

super brave to post on new account and hiding who you are xDDDD

Deavon

Quote from: NYPD on September 14, 2009, 12:38:42 AM
I only wish..to see your drama here on forum from your second-rated brain( as long there u have only one word "RETARD" )  when your 3000-4000-5000 damge on mage it will become 200-300 same as me hiting archers

no brain no pain ;<

You are the drama queen here not me :D

And once again blame NCsoft and the fact that you to dumb to buff ur self properly xD

NYPD

Quote from: Deavon on September 14, 2009, 12:43:28 AM
super brave to post on new account and hiding who you are xDDDD
OFC...look at posts, 99% are only from archers  in all the forum. A name  like Messalinna under a post it will  change the meaning for sure.
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

Deavon

Quote from: NYPD on September 14, 2009, 12:52:24 AM
OFC...look at posts, 99% are only from archers  in all the forum. A name  like Messalinna under a post it will  change the meaning for sure.

Because you are retarted and the 99% of your posts/action/thoughs are stupid,did u ever think about it?I guess no,if you did you would  nt be such stupid person. :D

Once more you prooved how coward you are and how you know shit about l2 .

p.s: Should i consider that topic as QQ topic part2? cause you did nt mention my name this time ;<

Endorama

damn i really missed a topic like this 1 :):):)
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

NiToPaMi

Quote from: TrackZero on September 13, 2009, 11:24:28 PM
When i nerfed celestial shield?
I need nerf cause Nitopami told me?
Is only NP "op with archers" or its same on all servers?Let me guess CB have all other gms on msn?
I didnt say ill erase ur chars i said ill just erase ur posts in every topic that u paste this nonsense.
I didnt ignore any1 since i replyed is it?
It means if i OP now mages , it means i am fair?

Track u start to forget some things,do u say before 6 days u will nerf mana burn?
ofc u wont . im not care more what u will do .i will stop write of CB forum (was dragon forum )
write on forum = wasted time only

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

munman

Quote from: TrackZero on September 13, 2009, 11:24:28 PM
When i nerfed celestial shield?
I need nerf cause Nitopami told me?
Is only NP "op with archers" or its same on all servers?Let me guess CB have all other gms on msn?
I didnt say ill erase ur chars i said ill just erase ur posts in every topic that u paste this nonsense.
I didnt ignore any1 since i replyed is it?
It means if i OP now mages , it means i am fair?

Hmm why not nerf when NiToPaMi told you or Nito is not DONATOR ...? wtf is wrong with you track u listen only donators ..?
If the ppl understand like i understand u they will leave server and what DONATOR'S will play alone?
Let me ask you one thing track did u nerf trigger emp /trigger shield / trgger celestial/  hmmm nice but one thing i cant understand when u nerf that mutch triggers why dont u nerf trigger to altheo and agil they are low skilled for olympiad they dont have skill for hit .. can u tell me that ? btw i'm 5 year's old player and i know one thing about you... u think that u doo so mutch for this server but ur do oly sh1ts.....:(

munman

Quote from: cthon on September 13, 2009, 11:54:25 PM
he made another account to say that him and nito are the best players ever AHAHAH let me ROFL plz...
Here xxxBuBrEkxxx mr.idiot no one is not makeing chars to say nothing QQ

NiToPaMi

Quote from: Deavon on September 14, 2009, 12:56:43 AM
Because you are retarted and the 99% of your posts/action/thoughs are stupid,did u ever think about it?I guess no,if you did you would  nt be such stupid person. :D

Once more you prooved how coward you are and how you know shit about l2 .

p.s: Should i consider that topic as QQ topic part2? cause you did nt mention my name this time ;<
u must to be new admin on dragoon comunity bcz people will learn from u , how and what can write

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

munman

Quote from: cthon on September 13, 2009, 11:54:25 PM
he made another account to say that him and nito are the best players ever AHAHAH let me ROFL plz...
Let me tell you i never post at forum but i now understand what the freak hapening to server some lame ass makeing problems like you ... uhhh you are so patetic :S

Deavon

I think its officially the bigest QQ attack in Nightmare history xDDDDDDDDDDD

p.s: its clear that it is totally planed by Nitopami and his dogs .
The plan going like this "we mass QQ on forums with our poor english,we look so desperate and retarted ,so we might earn something from the whole story"

xDDDD

p.s2: you will not earn anything by blackmailing that you will leave the server ,except that you cant do it cause you living to crying ,no one will miss you ,i personally sudject you to gtfo  ,no one will miss you anyway and -3-4 retards will make good to image of the server.