Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

cthon

Quote from: munman on September 13, 2009, 11:00:57 PM
Wtf is this ? ignoreing the players... like the doctor ignoring the patient i the bad who is gone there to heal him self? i can say one thing about messalinna its a good player and a good man .... u need to love this ppl like messalinna and NiToPaMi bcs they are the greatest players ever not like the other ppl like Alteo the QQ man plays oly to do some thing bad to other ppl to make them feel bad .
Why u didnt NERF MANA BURN when NiToPaMi told you....? and now altheo says lol every body have celestial shield and 5 min u lerf celestial shield... i can say that this gm dont care about other ppl who are playing GM ONLY CARE FOR DONATORS ........ QQ GM

he made another account to say that him and nito are the best players ever AHAHAH let me ROFL plz...
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

zthrx

archers are fine, hiting tank for max >1k< at sieges is ok for me :)

Zuluman

HAHAHA Dude you got menal issues  ;D ;D ;D

Maybe you should try using the other skills you have (such as dark vortex, curse of abyss, curse of gloom) seeing as everytime I see you its just nuke nuke nuke fail :/
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Takashii

track ,dude let us finish this topic then make it sticky :D:D:D:D anyway can i start QQ with few things too? xDDD
Takashii SR/SWS Noblessed
Delicja SPS/ES
letmeheal BP/WK Noblessed       
Hushio PR/OL <= Sold       
Holylady sr/th
Justnice  bd/xx

gone.

Deavon

Quote from: zthrx on September 13, 2009, 11:56:08 PM
archers are fine, hiting tank for max >1k< at sieges is ok for me :)

that was me ;<

Takashii

Takashii SR/SWS Noblessed
Delicja SPS/ES
letmeheal BP/WK Noblessed       
Hushio PR/OL <= Sold       
Holylady sr/th
Justnice  bd/xx

gone.

NYPD

Quote from: Zuluman on September 14, 2009, 12:05:24 AM
HAHAHA Dude you got menal issues  ;D ;D ;D

Maybe you should try using the other skills you have (such as dark vortex, curse of abyss, curse of gloom) seeing as everytime I see you its just nuke nuke nuke fail :/
1 I'm always using vortex before nuke for a bigger dmg
2 Abyss have a short range (same as your brain) and archers are always out from it.
3 I already cast 3 times gloom  for landind ...if it land ppl have now over 2 k m def
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

NYPD

Quote from: cthon on September 13, 2009, 11:54:25 PM
he made another account to say that him and nito are the best players ever AHAHAH let me ROFL plz...
Are you a forum moderator  and i dont know?
At least i  am brave  and i didnt  reroled like  FailedAmeteurniceStar or  AbracadabraElesee sps  .And you all begging for nerfs.
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

zthrx

Zuluman

Quote from: NYPD on September 14, 2009, 12:25:03 AM
Are you a forum moderator  and i dont know?
At least i  am brave  and i didnt  reroled like  FailedAmeteurniceStar or  AbracadabraElesee sps  .And you all begging for nerfs.

EllessePIMP> CryMeARiverCozImAStupidfreakWithNoBrainsAndCantKillAnyone, Just incase you lack the brain cells to work out who that is.... it you  :).

^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime