Previous topic - Next topic

XForCE

i want passive , HP of valakas xD
or active , GM Haste lv. 4 ;D

BRexoo7

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 19, 2009, 04:33:48 PM
lol

Quote from: Zuluman on September 19, 2009, 04:44:13 PM

1. "The you are a loser if you cannot gather decent stuffs in 5 years" <- best response ever lol.

I have my doubts that he ( Sifou-whatever) played 5 years here, but regarding the "decent stuffs" ... isn't anything to laugh at; just take a look at WindPhoenix's gear, one of your clanmates and then make judgments on forums.
After that "3 box" shame reporting you're continuing to own yourself/mates on forums.

Sephiroth

WindPhoenix

Quote from: BRexoo7 on September 19, 2009, 09:57:27 PM
I have my doubts that he ( Sifou-whatever) played 5 years here, but regarding the "decent stuffs" ... isn't anything to laugh at; just take a look at WindPhoenix's gear, one of your clanmates and then make judgments on forums.
After that "3 box" shame reporting you're continuing to own yourself/mates on forums.
lol, i dont have "decent" gear because i'm not active. even so, i dont complain about my gear, i can wtfpwn many nubs in DNET sets and icarus with just some wits, pre-learned tactics and fast thinking.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Zuluman

Quote from: BRexoo7 on September 19, 2009, 09:57:27 PM

If wind played active for 5 years I would not doubt for a second that he would have great gears. The thing is wind is not motivated by gears, he is happy  pwning with what he has, and if he gets better gears that is just a bonus, wind don't cry about other peoples gears or enchanted skills ect ect. Sifou obviously does give a shit about gears judging by his post so really you cannot compare the two.

I don't know what you are on about "3 box", I don't see anything like that on the forum  ::) ::) ::) ::)
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Ashlynn

Quote from: Ungolianth on September 20, 2009, 11:15:04 AM
look nothing in this server is like the ncsoft made it...mages are getting nerfed by gms not by ncsoft so why not nerf archers range? hmm
Archer's range is not correct either :P Correct me if I am wrong :)

a bit off topic: In Final Gracia is a nice feature for archers. The bigger range you have while hitting someone, the bigger damage you deal :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Diver

Magician's Will - Increase magic power/magic speed/magic critical rate, and decrease magic consumption MP.

Enlightenment - User receives mystical enlightenment for 20 seconds, increasing M. Atk. by 10%, Heal by 40%, Casting Spd. by 50% and magic critical attack rate by 50%, and decreasing MP consumption by 90%

Enlightenment -  User receives mystical enlightenment for 20 seconds, increasing M. Atk. by 40%, Casting Spd. by 50% and magic critical attack rate by 50%, and decreasing MP consumption by 90%.

Sigil Mastery - Increase MP recovery and magic power when one's wearing sigil

go go kill sps/ee in gracia final :P

Ashlynn

Quote from: Diver on September 20, 2009, 11:28:51 AM
Magician's Will - Increase magic power/magic speed/magic critical rate, and decrease magic consumption MP.

Enlightenment - User receives mystical enlightenment for 20 seconds, increasing M. Atk. by 10%, Heal by 40%, Casting Spd. by 50% and magic critical attack rate by 50%, and decreasing MP consumption by 90%

Enlightenment -  User receives mystical enlightenment for 20 seconds, increasing M. Atk. by 40%, Casting Spd. by 50% and magic critical attack rate by 50%, and decreasing MP consumption by 90%.

Sigil Mastery - Increase MP recovery and magic power when one's wearing sigil

go go kill sps/ee in gracia final :P
too bad gracia won't be there for next 5 years :)

Ret ard ired

Furesy

Archers range is bugged since HB, mages crying archers have more range is bullshit, because at times archers need to run back to 600 range to hit someone, while mages always have 900 range because they aren't affected by elevation and area in which they are in, while archers are and that is what is bugged, Archery doesn't work properly either.

Ashlynn

Quote from: Ungolianth on September 20, 2009, 11:57:18 AM
hhahaha only 5 years?  :P btw ty for png advice is way better :*********
I told you ;)

Ret ard ired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: mark_elesse on September 20, 2009, 12:33:44 PM
i rerolled cause i have archer clan lol ... all my mates are playing archers so i wont stay almost alone with Elesse. Also this was the second time i rerolled, the 1st was at the begining of IL , specially cause the OP mcrit rate. playin sps/ee was boring, i remember and i still have sreens when i raped 1 pt ... or even more alone with 80% mcrit rate. if you want that time back, your a lowskilled prick who can only wank on mcrits. get some brain, use your char advantages,debuffs etc etc.....
we have one full mage pt at sieges, nub!  ;D

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Ungolianth on September 20, 2009, 12:47:56 PM
soo after all the honey words you finally made it to CB...grats windy  ;)
uhm, i'm in CB since like August or so  :P