News:

Main Menu

Magic skill augments got owned

Started by VforVanilla, September 18, 2009, 01:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

Quote from: lucifsg on September 19, 2009, 03:19:21 PM
sorry but when was u in oly farming ? lol
AHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH
good one xD
retired

jygh

hahah i tought the same :))))))))))))))))))))))
  Nightmare 30x

WindPhoenix

back in the times when i got my first time hero stats and i was 2 points away of taking it the second month in a row, and that w/o transfers. After that i became inactive, and when i came back ee/es was farming ES class.
oh, a reminder:

Rings a bell? ;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on September 19, 2009, 03:58:49 PM
AHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH
good one xD
before you even started playing ES Glenny boy

WindPhoenix

But to be honest, i never "farmed" oly in the way some of the nowadays farmers do. I never had 100% win rate, but there were times, at the end of c4/beginning of IL (when i got hero stats) when i had like 70%/30% win rates. That was pretty much farming oly for me. I never played every night, but i managed to get 67 points in 2-3 days and secure hero in ES class. I guess back then if i would have farmed daily i could have got like 300 points or smth, around the ammounts of points Tomek had in the same period on his heroes. I remember we had similar win rates, hence the comparation.

So yeah, i wasnt an oly farmer with 99% or 100% win rates and sorry, i had a life, i wasnt on every night on olympiad. So if that is what makes an oly farmer, then ok, i was never one. Satisfied?

lucifsg

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 19, 2009, 04:44:45 PM
blablabla here the screen of me killing luci in oly when he was in army . i keep it just to say i killed him once.

its allright man buruko was pwing ur face always as i recall and u was heroe what ? once ?!
PS: ur screen doesnt ring any bell at all tbh :)
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

lucifsg

So yeah, i wasnt an oly farmer with 99% or 100% win rates and sorry, i had a life, i wasnt on every night on olympiad. So if that is what makes an oly farmer, then ok, i was never one. Satisfied?

omg i just saw that . ahahahahahha what a joke XDDDDD
ok i have to admit i recall his 100% win rates actually i was camping him and asking him free wins
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

our4n0s

But to be honest, i never "farmed" oly in the way some of the nowadays farmers do. I never had 100% win rate, but there were times, at the end of c4/beginning of IL (when i got hero stats) when i had like 70%/30% win rates. That was pretty much farming oly for me. I never played every night, but i managed to get 67 points in 2-3 days and secure hero in ES class. I guess back then if i would have farmed daily i could have got like 300 points or smth, around the ammounts of points Tomek had in the same period on his heroes. I remember we had similar win rates, hence the comparation.

well didn't mean to offense you but still.... do you really think you had competition back when you were hero on sps/es ? the mere fact you said you ve been hero playing oly 2-3 days says there was none.
70% win rate means nothing, not even close to be an oly farmer, because you can't gather points then, 1 class you always lose like ee/sws is enough to make you a non oly farmer, just because it is enough to make you lose all your points, on the other hand, a combo wining 50% of the class could be an oly farmer, if it won ty/ol, ty/wc, th/pp, sps/ee, ee/es and (previously) ee/sws.
My point is, you cannot make a bond between a % win rate and an oly farmer char....
And about you being a farmer, tbh i don't care, just had a laugh with lucifsg, no offense meant, maybe you were one... if you say so... i wasn't there back then anyway XD.
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: lucifsg on September 19, 2009, 05:17:07 PM
its allright man buruko was pwing ur face always as i recall and u was heroe what ? once ?!
PS: ur screen doesnt ring any bell at all tbh :)
lol at your quotes XD
retired

TomekAlmighty

farmed daily i could have got like 300 points or smth, around the ammounts of points Tomek had in the same period on his heroes.

My first hero on kingbishop was with 400 points, rest of the months were usually 1k+ xD
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

our4n0s

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 19, 2009, 05:53:38 PM
My first hero on kingbishop was with 400 points, rest of the months were usually 1k+ xD
check pm
retired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on September 19, 2009, 05:21:42 PM
well didn't mean to offense you but still.... do you really think you had competition back when you were hero on sps/es ? the mere fact you said you ve been hero playing oly 2-3 days says there was none.
70% win rate means nothing, not even close to be an oly farmer, because you can't gather points then, 1 class you always lose like ee/sws is enough to make you a non oly farmer, just because it is enough to make you lose all your points, on the other hand, a combo wining 50% of the class could be an oly farmer, if it won ty/ol, ty/wc, th/pp, sps/ee, ee/es and (previously) ee/sws.
My point is, you cannot make a bond between a % win rate and an oly farmer char....
And about you being a farmer, tbh i don't care, just had a laugh with lucifsg, no offense meant, maybe you were one... if you say so... i wasn't there back then anyway XD.
i wasnt mad or butthurt about your reply :P and yeah, after Buruko left, there wasnt any good ES around for a while. Maybe just Neo. and well, true, ~70% aint making me oly farmer by most standards, but back then i could fight on equal chances with most ppl. Sorry if i seemed arrogant