Magic skill augments got owned - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Magic skill augments got owned

Started by VforVanilla, September 18, 2009, 01:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 19, 2009, 05:53:38 PM
My first hero on kingbishop was with 400 points, rest of the months were usually 1k+ xD
oh. Damn!  ;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Furesy

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 19, 2009, 04:44:45 PM
I guess back then if i would have farmed daily i could have got like 300 points or smth, around the ammounts of points Tomek had in the same period on his heroes. I remember we had similar win rates, hence the comparation.
You can't claim status of something that 'could' have happened really :D

flamingAwe

heh, i just hope someday we will have names of those retards, who got the idea of nerfing everything posted...
lucky for exp i don't need aug nuke, and on oly can live w/o it...

our4n0s

Quote from: flamingAwe on September 19, 2009, 08:20:32 PM
heh, i just hope someday we will have names of those retards, who got the idea of nerfing everything posted...
lucky for exp i don't need aug nuke, and on oly can live w/o it...
well you re ee/es right? me too, and i still rape oly..
retired

Sali

Quote from: lucifsg on September 18, 2009, 05:55:41 PM
I dont really care about what happened but thoose ppl with xx coins are the reason u can play here .

@Track / Drake this server is alive from donations no ?

So donny sells dragon network armors for coins. Players spend coins and buy em. Would u wake up a morning and cut all the ++ each armor gives ? Prolly no.
So why this is happening with augmentations ? At least inform the players that u plan to nerf em so we dont even bother spending coins on that ... Is it so hard to give us some info so we dont spend our donations on a big fat nothing ?

ps: dunno if this change depends from u Track and how ur opinion effects Drake ( i supose it does ) but pass it to Drake pls
olololol 2nd page amd so much tears. i wont open next pages or i may sink in this river of tears :D
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

BRexoo7

Quote from: Kikolina on September 19, 2009, 05:34:31 PM
wow heroic story !

plx be real honest for once, in short: "op pony stun.... made me hero"  :-X

in a single contender class. After 1 month a pets-nerf was made and you vanished from Oly. Sad, but true.
Funny thing is that a a guy whos' playing on other server summed it up so right for you.

Evolution

R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Diabolical

they killed augments

U BASTARDS !!! xD
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

lucifsg

augments will be fixed again in 3-4 days
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Diabolical

rofl , Darkfall the one who failed in nm oly and went back to dragon .. rofl xD , he couldn't even kill me on ps / bd
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]