Web Analytics
Bug with Chant of Protection (for Track) - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Bug with Chant of Protection (for Track)

Started by TomekAlmighty, September 23, 2009, 01:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAlmighty

lol, bs.  :D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Zuluman

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 26, 2009, 11:01:26 PM
lol

;D ;D ;D ;D

He thinks dieing in 10 hirs is bad lol... Try being like Ary or DanteRevenge, 1...2...3.

Also all of what you wrote is bullshit. If i make my char have 7k p.def (even w/o using my deflect arrow) I am 100% sure no archer will 1k me with all of them buffs. Infact if you wish I can test it with yoda (I think the hardest hitting archer on nm).
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Zuluman on September 26, 2009, 11:05:28 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D

He thinks dieing in 10 hirs is bad lol... Try being like Ary or DanteRevenge, 1...2...3.

Also all of what you wrote is bullshit. If i make my char have 7k p.def (even w/o using my deflect arrow) I am 100% sure no archer will 1k me with all of them buffs. Infact if you wish I can test it with yoda (I think the hardest hitting archer on nm).

what class is this yoda guy anyways

Vegas

Quote from: voudas69 on September 26, 2009, 10:41:07 PM
Cop aint make any difrent....
when u got cop/cov/earth/shield/greatershild/windstorm/ potion pdef/ +5 dynasty robe/ improve shield/no zerk/ and 7.400 pdef
and u get hit for 1000 by archers
then i think linemage2 is over is archerage2 time....
thats why i dont QQ like u all say coz i know i was overpower before (linemage2) but now.... omg... i am a necro and there is 5 ? 6 ? difrend buff to resist my dark magic.... and 4?5 ? buff for m def... soo my dmg 50-100 300 m crit if i am lucky.... = (2x cp potion)
soo i cant kill no one ... soo i start cursing BUT WTF? i have 7k p def and i die in 10 hit if all archer assist each other....

ps:i dont want to change to mage/tank coz again i cant kill no one ... i am not crying i dont care if archers make such dmg... i just awnser to some  that think they are smarter
screen pls ;D

Furesy

when u got cop/cov/earth/shield/greatershild/windstorm/ potion pdef/ +5 dynasty robe/ improve shield/no zerk/ and 7.400 pdef
and u get hit for 1000 by archers then i think linemage2 is over is archerage2 time....
thats why i dont QQ like u all say coz i know i was overpower before (linemage2) but now.... omg... i am a necro and there is 5 ? 6 ? difrend buff to resist my dark magic.... and 4?5 ? buff for m def... soo my dmg 50-100 300 m crit if i am lucky.... = (2x cp potion)
soo i cant kill no one ... soo i start cursing BUT WTF? i have 7k p def and i die in 10 hit if all archer assist each other....

ps:i dont want to change to mage/tank coz again i cant kill no one ... i am not crying i dont care if archers make such dmg... i just awnser to some  that think they are smarter
Ahaha, great bullshit there lol

And Song of Wind Storm being 1 minute, doesn't matter at all, you can still re-sing it long before it runs off, the only thing you need now is an active SWS, which is only good.

Zuluman

and u get hit for 1000 by archers
then i think linemage2 is over is archerage2 time....

I would be happy to test this if any archer wants to hit me on these buffs and this p.def (w/o any deflect arrow, or toogles and shits)

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 26, 2009, 11:14:32 PM
what class is this yoda guy anyways

PR/GL with +10 icarus

seboulba

Quote from: Zuluman on September 27, 2009, 12:40:52 AM
I would be happy to test this if any archer wants to hit me on these buffs and this p.def (w/o any deflect arrow, or toogles and shits)

PR/GL with +10 icarus

and sergio(defoe) dont make more damage ?
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Furesy

Quote from: seboulba on September 27, 2009, 01:09:31 AM
Archer/Glad does way more damage than Archer/Warlord now.

Zuluman

Quote from: seboulba on September 27, 2009, 01:09:31 AM

Well atm seems yoda and previously furesy have hit me the hardest.

TomekAlmighty

I think a pr/aw can hit the hardest, but it has to hit from back...

jygh

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 27, 2009, 01:22:08 AM
I think a pr/th can hit the hardest, but it has to hit from back...
aw/pr > th/pr in my opinion
  Nightmare 30x

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: jygh on September 27, 2009, 01:24:04 AM
aw/pr > th/pr in my opinion

I edited my post too late >.<

aw has lvl 7 critical power passive and th only lvl 6