Web Analytics
OverPowered archers (the joke went too far) - Page 26

News:

Main Menu

OverPowered archers (the joke went too far)

Started by lucifsg, September 23, 2009, 11:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: lucifsg on October 13, 2009, 01:01:57 PM
heh dude i saw ur pic . dunno who was it that show me but u look smth like 16 maybe 17 , i understand it needs a little more effort for u to get it so i ll try it one more time cause at the end u kinda seem cool guy.
1) ur a bot u cant do to me anything but sackle me. actually with thoose buffs i could be 100% on imunity so forget sackle as well. u cant hit me or hurt me , u just need to spam heals on ur ass so u can stay alive
2) is damage per second .... can u realize it ? ye u can. ur on full buffs and u have time just to spam heals and resong windstorm on 8k hp. imagine that
3) u got reflict arrow and good heals. now read 1 and 2 and tell me what a sh/ps could do or just any mage that is not support char

I'm 19.

1. What you try to say with "your a bot"? It looks kinda pathetic actually, people trying to diss you with calling you bot or something? I wonder how they call all the support chars on official that play support just to buff / heal or regen the others, you really think they even dare try 'insult' them with the word bot? No, because they know they can't do shit without those 'bots' and people willing to play supports. But all you people have forgotten how L2 actually works simply because of these stacking subs.
I don't need to hurt you, I don't need to kill you, I have my party members for that, I can keep myself alive pretty easy, I could re-sing while you were hitting me, even rebuff while you were hitting me.

2. So what if it's damage per second? Lineage 2 is a game based on teamplay and buffs, I'm a support char, and you hitting me with the highest enchanted Icarus ingame and with the best augments possible for an archer.

3. I have deflect arrow 2, it's not everything, without it you would crit me around 1.1k / 1.2k. What bullshit argument is this? You ever heard someone from official say "I'm a SPS, my friend is EE and he can out-heal this archer hitting me for 1.5k! What am I supposed to do!?" No they don't lol, it's just class defined, luckily on DN you can have stacking subs and actually choose for the ability to heal yourself, buff yourself, extra defense or extra damage. You can't have everything. (PS: Get a bishop or other healer in party?)

cthon

Quote from: Furesy on October 13, 2009, 04:23:55 PM
I'm 19.

1. What you try to say with "your a bot"? It looks kinda pathetic actually, people trying to diss you with calling you bot or something? I wonder how they call all the support chars on official that play support just to buff / heal or regen the others, you really think they even dare try 'insult' them with the word bot? No, because they know they can't do shit without those 'bots' and people willing to play supports. But all you people have forgotten how L2 actually works simply because of these stacking subs.
I don't need to hurt you, I don't need to kill you, I have my party members for that, I can keep myself alive pretty easy, I could re-sing while you were hitting me, even rebuff while you were hitting me.

2. So what if it's damage per second? Lineage 2 is a game based on teamplay and buffs, I'm a support char, and you hitting me with the highest enchanted Icarus ingame and with the best augments possible for an archer.

3. I have deflect arrow 2, it's not everything, without it you would crit me around 1.1k / 1.2k. What bullshit argument is this? You ever heard someone from official say "I'm a SPS, my friend is EE and he can out-heal this archer hitting me for 1.5k! What am I supposed to do!?" No they don't lol, it's just class defined, luckily on DN you can have stacking subs and actually choose for the ability to heal yourself, buff yourself, extra defense or extra damage. You can't have everything. (PS: Get a bishop or other healer in party?)

u are so wasting your time replying to ungoliath and luci... they won't get sh1t from what u are trying to explain them
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

kang

Deavon

Quote from: kang on October 13, 2009, 04:34:07 PM
can i has icarus bow +11?

Icarus +11 + top auguments is nothing if you have no idea how to set up an archer .

I faced Drmoufas plenty times to varka and  i got pms from him like "wtf how you hit me for 3,5k and i hit you for 1k"

p.s: i have Dynasty bow +4 (duel might 10 passive) ,i ve said it many times,its all about ur game style and not the gear u got ,if you cant figure out this you will be a forum QQryer  and you will make ppl laughing like lucif doing the last weeks .

imo lock this topic cause it was and it is worthless since it started.

=^TrackZero^=

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/1639/shot00040.jpg

Game Over.

Konec.

End.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]