Web Analytics
~Transformers, Remove Aguments from Oly ? (only oly ofc) - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

~Transformers, Remove Aguments from Oly ? (only oly ofc)

Started by =^TrackZero^=, September 24, 2009, 11:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remove Aguments from Olympiad

Yes
145 (84.8%)
No
26 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Voting closed: October 01, 2009, 11:58:07 PM

our4n0s

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 26, 2009, 02:41:46 PM
u lose target. If you have very fast reaction time you can command whiplash from pony when you see the erase animation.

lol dude, that's not true, there is a big delay in what ur oder to ur sumon and what he does, if you just press atack you may have 1 sec delay, but if its whiplash, you will feel a 5 sec delay very often, while erase is 2 sec..... yet... even if it had no delay, wouldn't matter.
you know that we dont even have to target the pet to erase, which makes it even easier, at the begining u ll go with ur pony that i ll erase before it even gets near me, the time you resummon erase is ready on full rate :D meanwhile some mana was already burned,  igot mcrit rate, more matk, more def, less mp consuption, more mental resist, more mdef and more c speed XD
retired

Furesy

Quote from: Kikolina on September 26, 2009, 03:12:11 PM
should i refresh ur memory? :) when we got IL and i realized i wont get anything usefull on our forums i started to visit nightmare s general..
and since than everytime there is a topic lessest connected with es - u, u re writing things u havent got a clue of, from the very begining, how u would kick my ass as sps es vs sps ee, how i would be perma stuned with antha zaken resist stun and wouldnt stand a chance, to the topics how u used to farm oly and everyone was scared of meeting u  :-X

u already avoid replying my posts, as u told, u clearly know i write a provoke post everytime i got an oppurtunity against u, but most of the time i got no respond, so u are reading but not replying them, correct?  :-\

well my opinion at least means something to track since it made him change his mind a couple of times, since u are getting just refusing answers in nice way out of ur ideas =)
I loled

I like this guy :D

Dag

ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

=^TrackZero^=

Bump keep on Voting we need to make a decision here!!!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

cristianvernal

there is allrdy a hugh difference on the yes/no ... u r giving time to lucif to keep creating accounts on forum to vote for no.... :D

xmaaadx

Weezer

Quote from: cristianvernal on September 28, 2009, 07:57:42 PM
there is allrdy a hugh difference on the yes/no ... u r giving time to lucif to keep creating accounts on forum to vote for no.... :D

If he call his ally to vote for NO we will be zerged for sure...  ;D

our4n0s

yeah ... 84 vs 26.... dude you may get more vote, but statistics won't change
retired

Mohit0

there is life before death?

Diabolical

u all r really stupid , if its 99% and 1% that doesnt mean a decision will be taken based on this poll , its a scout poll , they want to see teh reactions and opinions

oh wait let me remind u , mutants should stay or not ?

dont be naive ppl
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

PeacefulSinger

dunno why i feel that some ppl r rly scared of removing it  ::) ... eh .. kinda feel sorry for supporter heros  ;D

kidicarus

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]