Web Analytics
blizzard! -dont delet this topic!-

News:

Main Menu

blizzard! -dont delet this topic!-

Started by cristianvernal, September 28, 2009, 08:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cristianvernal

well, as a daggerist i cant tell u that this char is allrdy sh1tty cos of low dmg on blows and now that blizzard lands 100% is even worst to try to kill some1 on mass pvp, not to mention that mages spamm mana burns...

for the ppl who read this, BE REAL... and dont post crap bcos u know this is true.... i heard that on loader it says "blizzard wont get nerfed", not sure cos i didnt saw that, but imo this skill needs to be nerfed...

if u think about it, there r no much daggerists left on pvp...do smth about this!

xmaaadx

PvtStuka

Quote from: Kailenaa on September 28, 2009, 08:15:36 PM
Thats not true ( just few examples )

And Yes - Blizzard is little OP

YES, olympiad again, and a dc robed guy. try it on full buffs against a properly buffed dyna wearing mage. 1k stab max (as I heard)

Astramael      [db/tr]

Ashlynn

that's the reason why I don't pvp, but PK :D

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

cristianvernal

i dont play on VScos of TP  but with or w/o it the dmg is still shitty...imo the gms r giving too much focus on mages/archers and the rest of the classes r disappearing

this topic is about blizzard tho... imo the most affected class is daggerist....

xmaaadx

zthrx

Delete lethal increase dmg of blows. Make dagger's skills usable

and make test on full buffed healer in Dyna we will see ur screens. Me on songs,dances,pp,cow,combat,VS........ hitting mages for >1k< if gets luck. I don't need faken luck with lethals since I used to rape with my blowtactic style way before lethals became QQ topic. freak lethal I wanna hard blows, and be able to do slaughter in the melee fight like in olddays....

Or delete atk speed penalty on rabbit tattos, so when I'm chasing archers (60% of server, the rest 39% mages and 1%of daggers) I have a bit chances to stab one. Every1 have zaken, so even shield bash is useless, bluff isn't that perfect...
I'm loggin only to make Chimeras trains on HB, thats the only thing gives fun playing Dagger/tank- cheers to Temps :)))

legendaryvicious

My damage as a pw/sws on full buff+aq agaisnt mages on full buff (dnet-wearing mages) is 700-1k (with baium ring the damage should be a bit more i guess) without  TP, this is agaisnt mages with ee/pal/bp subs, not mages with TP, on criticals the damage increases to 2-3k (4k if i manage to remove COP from the other guy) the  damage is kinda low when you think that we have to run up close to the opponents in a server full of tank/mages, tank/archer and ofc ee/sps  :-\

You Can't Kill the Messiah.

Naujokas

Quote from: zthrx on September 28, 2009, 09:50:06 PM
Delete lethal increase dmg of blows. Make dagger's skills usable

and make test on full buffed healer in Dyna we will see ur screens. Me on songs,dances,pp,cow,combat,VS........ hitting mages for >1k< if gets luck. I don't need faken luck with lethals since I used to rape with my blowtactic style way before lethals became QQ topic. freak lethal I wanna hard blows, and be able to do slaughter in the melee fight like in olddays....

Or delete atk speed penalty on rabbit tattos, so when I'm chasing archers (60% of server, the rest 39% mages and 1%of daggers) I have a bit chances to stab one. Every1 have zaken, so even shield bash is useless, bluff isn't that perfect...
I'm loggin only to make Chimeras trains on HB, thats the only thing gives fun playing Dagger/tank- cheers to Temps :)))
daggers for box open !!!! buy keys and be rich :D loa ews boxes ;d
чувак

Mohit0

lul OP daggers are  complaining for such a skill.
just LOL

there is life before death?

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Mohit0 on September 28, 2009, 11:00:15 PM
lul OP daggers are  complaining for such a skill.
just LOL
stfu, i can use skills on my sws.dagger...i just can give songs...myb i need to buy dagger or wtf?
skase re
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Zuluman

FFS ALL STOP QQ ALL THE TIME!!!!

Its simple;

Mages> Daggers

Daggers >Archers

Archers> Mages (Or all if you listen to luci XD)

Mages can slow daggers and debuff em and shit, mana burn and all that crap.

Daggers are the only chars archers can't really kite (coz they got a greater speed, if you run away you are turning ur back for them)

Archers have a greater range than mages so can pew pew em from a distance.

Server balance is about more than jus dagger/mage mage/archer archer/dagger battles. You have to take them all into account. If people can't kill CB archers MAKE SOME freakING DAGGERS.

If we can't kill some daggers we can MAKE SOME freakING MAGES.

You get my point??? Stop freaking QQ because every class has is strengths and weaknesses.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

cristianvernal

Quote from: Zuluman on September 29, 2009, 01:52:57 AM
FFS ALL STOP QQ ALL THE TIME!!!!

Its simple;

Mages> Daggers

Daggers >Archers

Archers> Mages (Or all if you listen to luci XD)

Mages can slow daggers and debuff em and shit, mana burn and all that crap.

Daggers are the only chars archers can't really kite (coz they got a greater speed, if you run away you are turning ur back for them)

Archers have a greater range than mages so can pew pew em from a distance.

Server balance is about more than jus dagger/mage mage/archer archer/dagger battles. You have to take them all into account. If people can't kill CB archers MAKE SOME freakING DAGGERS.

If we can't kill some daggers we can MAKE SOME freakING MAGES.

You get my point??? Stop freaking QQ because every class has is strengths and weaknesses.

lol on CB ego.... pro pride

its about blizzard, the rate is too high, and the blows r way too low.... why an arrows should hit more than a blow?.... thats B.S. =x

xmaaadx